Polish cheaters ?

Hey crossfire,

if you have some time to lose, I want to have some opinions about a clan we played sunday on CB playoffs :
Poland The clan idem

I made a few demos on ETTV about one of there players, alko :
- Braundorf 1
- Braundorf 2
- Radar 1

I made a fast ugly avi on 1 action : http://sesky.free.fr/idem/alko.avi

If you want some other players (watch david or ths), you can find some ETTV replays on :
multiplegaming.de ETTV - 213.9.73.10:27962

>> In eye demos for alko & david <<

What do you think about them ?

For me : clear wh with switch toggle + humanized
Comments
ban all poland
ban you too
Parent
now mate that's one hell of an idea - i wonder how long you been thinking about it?
Parent
thats not nice ! ;<
Parent
talk with Zell and Nawor, maybe they will force one more thing against their own C&A policy - if these rules are for noobs and don't allow the admins to keep OC cheaters-free, maybe the OC rules about cheating are for noobs too? why should people play without cheats if admins don't remember about their own law?
nice download link 20kb/sec
it wouldnt be any suprise for me if he has something
watched the avi, as you can notice (or not?) he could see him for a moment, for someone who is not blind it could be enough to WAIT for his coming back
Strangely, he never preshot when there is noone behind the wall.

This avi may not be the best one, I made it in 5mn. Watch the demos, there are much more obvious ;)

btw : david was @stable 43% acc on radar, np4him

>> In eye demos for alko & david <<
Parent
43acc is easy
even 50acc is easy if you're trying to play for high acc
Parent
why would you play for high accuracy though : DDDD
Parent
well there are lots of people that do it, to boost their ego or whatever reason. I dunno really, it's retarded.
Parent
post more ROFLs, add him to your "must-ban!" list, btw where is Aksil's ban?
You said he will be CB-banned ASAP by Bartichello. Maybe he sticks to the C&A rules? If yes, why Zell and Nawor don't?
oh, so they can create their own system here and remove everyone without writing about their system even in the OC rules? so where I can find this rule that the clan can be removed only because of the "sign"? maybe it's hidden and only cheatbusters can see it?
You dont have to say "polish CHEATERS", Polish is enough:)
just name the next topics "PL", everyone will understand without reading(?)
Parent
No, they can't do whatever they want, there is still the game admin and the management + head admins, only in the hosted cups sups can create their own system. In the OCs admins have to stick to the CB rules, such as C&A policy.

9.1. ClanBase's cheating and abuse policy applies to this cup.

And from the C&A policy: This policy applies to all competitions organized by ClanBase including ladders, cups, hosted cups and LAN events.

It's not nice to see a famous cheatbuster not knowing the rules he should remember about.
Killerboy, honey, WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW!?
Fuckin polaks :S
this is low
Parent
75 % percent of all polish players HACKS
Parent
sure you did survey didnt you? or you did some research about that right? mr.i-kno-polakz-iz-haxorz
Parent
unfortunately hes right
Parent
99% of your nation is scum
Parent
xd "scum".. mr 99 % of a country is scum.. people like you should be taken away their passport, you r not worthy of any nationality
Parent
Im not the only one whos saying it, its a fact. When I read "poland" or "polish" I think about... HAX, LAG, LOL.
Parent
then my friend you are really narrow minded ;-)
Parent
lolz NOT
IT'S ONLY 71%
Parent
fucking 15 years old kid :[ 75% of 15 years old kid is cheating... 99% of 15 years od kids is scum bags :/
Parent
please explain it again in english
Parent
you dont understand? so you are in that 75% :/// sry kid
Parent
that david guy is very obvious , played him allready in 3v3.
david is ex cheater and now... he is still cheating, even i dont have to watch this demos ;]
osef+carealot
polish cheaters? what a nice oxymoron
you seem to be the moron in this oxy
Parent
you seem to be the biggest idiot in this community
Parent
why am i not surprised, i didnt expect much insight from some one with the level of thinking like you
Parent
oh the irony :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
what iron? is the iron in your head pouring out of your ears? somebody call the doctor!
Parent
now that was just lame.
Parent
just how you fins like it :D
Parent
very late reply, but its a pleonasm you dumbass, no oxymoron!!! :D
Parent
Just read the rules, the admins cant exclude their clan.

Edit: ofc they can, they are admins and do what ever they feel like, even if it doesnt correspond with the rules :)
omg, poland has the same percentage number of cheaters like every country in the world, cant you understand that polish community in here?
true but my team isnt cheating
Parent
I dont know if you are cheating or not I dont really care about that ; >
Parent
nobody knows! ;-)
Parent
no I dont think so xD
Parent
hahahahaha they should ban u first for iq lower than shoe size :X RZYDelek ;[
Parent
rofl cant you see/feel/hear the nade blowing? ;-)
stopped reading after

QuotePolish cheaters ?
My first avi :) thx :*
edit. Next time make avi with sound... I want to listen to my headshots :*(and full action , no only killing)
edit2. Make avi with my actions on radar. Better wh+humanized
clear wh with switch toggle + humanized
Parent
show me demo or ss pls, proofs nothing. Get real proofs.