CC5 CLESS!

Since I got unbanned at xfire I'm allowed to participate but I don't have a team, so I'm in a desperate need of one!@!

Regarding payment. If the team will be filled with people I know or they'll be fun in general I can pay for myself. Otherwise, if I would be going with people I have never heard of I'd rather get at least a partial refund.

FLAME ON!@!
Comments
u are joking or ?
u are joking or ?
mama says you better be
"He does good work and helps, but could really do with a LOT more professionalism. All the flaming and whining just makes him almost as unpopular as the guys he busts. And that in turn discredits his busts in the eyes of a large segment of the community (imo), making him less effective at what he's trying to do.

Just post a clean, professional dissection of why people are screwed and leave them with that - would be much better." (c) Adacore :)
TosspoT letting naga play it LAN is a bad decision. He must let gnajda play then.

did you see naga's bust btw?
Parent
"He does good work and helps, but could really do with a LOT more professionalism. All the flaming and whining just makes him almost as unpopular as the guys he busts. And that in turn discredits his busts in the eyes of a large segment of the community (imo), making him less effective at what he's trying to do.

Just post a clean, professional dissection of why people are screwed and leave them with that - would be much better." (c) Adacore :)
Parent
gl naga !
cyu LAN beeing afk
busted cheater[/u]
ANother thread?

Why would any1 recruit this guy...
-1 for this cheating trash
busted cheater[/u]
Nice guy on comms. :) gl naga
• Bronze CB SW EU Ladder with team uAznia
¬ (24.05.2007 - 06.06.2007)
¬ (08.08.2007 - 17.07.2007)

polish logic <3
-1 for this cheating trash
gl, heard you pwnd at some polish lan
he really did
Parent
yep, I saw that :D
Parent
GL, hope you find something, and we can forget about "this" clip :)
gl everyone deserves a 2nd chance... its good ur willing to go to a lan about it too :)
Since he got unbanned at xfire and he is allowed to participate I wish him gl