CC5 Traveling

This topic was made so its easier for people to find somebody with whom they can travel along in group to CC5.

Example:
Croatia Rimi
Arriving in Netherlands Amsterdam on thursday @ 13h30, going to enschede ofc :)
Taking a plane in Netherlands Amsterdam on monday @ 15h30
Comments
Leaving thursday evening in Flanders Antwerp after 16h30. Not sure if i'm going by train, if somebody can take me with them that would be appreciated too ofc :) Not sure if i'm going to buy a two way ticket for the train, as last time i didnt need it.

Leaving for Belgium Belgium on monday, timing doesnt matter.
Leaving Rotterdam thursday afternoon with tekoa.
Picking up M1lk in utrecht along the way.
No room in the car, so fu!

Leaving Enschede after the ceremonies on Sunday.
Most likely with both tekoa and m1lk again.
thus no room in the car, so fu!
ur the guy with the grey porsche?
Parent
it's dark grey but not a porsche, nor would I own a porsche if I had the money for it cuz I think they are ugly.
Parent
pics or it didnt happen
Parent
and you wouldnt buy it because all porsche drivers got a small penis and i think you wouldnt say that of yourself, would you? :D
Parent
Care about the stereotype myth you just said, I just don't like porsche. In fact I simply don't like any road-car that looks like a porsche, ferrari, lamb etc.. Just not my style.

Oh and ofcourse I have a small penis. :P or not... or "who gives a shit".
Parent
Underage German boys do, obviously.
Parent
3 guys and no room? :O
Parent
are you gonna be changing your underwear that weekend or do you leave your luggage at home?
Parent
so i guess M1lk will guard ur luggage form utrecht.keep an eye on him so he dont try to steal ur underwear :DDD
Parent
old ppl get smelly faster

(sorry :((( )
Parent
nice having a high skilled car
Parent
What are you talking about, tekoa is noob. The only high skilled guy in there is m1lk and he's a smartass midget.
Parent
get a convertible, we might pick up some extra speed with your streamlined head!
Parent
see, told him.. a smartass midget :P
Parent
image: j40q26hegyc4ws0e16 Looking forward to steal your car, should be there on Thursday evening
not coming by car :)
Parent
I need someone who could take me and a friend up from the De/Nl border.
We dont want to move the last 10-15 km -.-
arriving thursday 12:00 pm @ amsterdam
dio @ thursday 11:00 am @ rotterdam

me leaving on sunday ~20:00
dio is leaving on monday 5 am
midnight? :>
Parent
learn to read !!
he said am
Parent
12am IS midnight, Mr. Hypocrite.
Parent
Where did I said in my post it isn't midnigh?
Mr. Hypocrite.
Parent
mama posts: "12am" -> which he only edited after the replies
taaps posts: "midnight?"
you post: "learn to read! he said am" -> midday is 12pm FYI

Which clearly means you think 12am isn't midnight, making you a hypocrite because you're the one whose reading comprehension is sub-par.

Thanks.
Parent
Leaving France Rouen @ 18h30 --->6hours of car. Then going to hotel (same as muse & bb). Rejoining Drtank & karnaj & Stormy.
dont fight with muse !
Parent
they'll just ask for autographs <:o)
Parent
You guys in Boekelo again? (:
Parent
Nais, will be fun again!
Parent
maybe this time you'll meet the rest of the team 8D
Parent
We dont fight against low opponent.
Parent
Arriving Weds 18:00 @ Amsterdam with United Kingdom Unblind; leaving Mon 16:00 @ Amsterdam, with United Kingdom Unblind, and United Kingdom TosspoT, and maybe Wales syK.

...with a rental car.
unblind isnt a noun id prefer the u in lowercase :<
Parent
nickeR will be waiting upon you with a knife
Parent
i hope you don't let him come alone..
Parent
:DDDDD:D:DDD
Parent
i'll give you a big hug
Parent
i hope not :x
Parent
remember to drive on the right side of the road :D
Parent
i'll do France Grenoble -> France Strasbourg alone by car on thursday afternoon. (~600kms) there I meet France Elsen and Switzerland Reaver and we go to Netherlands Enschede right through Germany Germany (~600km). Arrival at bad boekelo, or whatever is the hostel name, around 2h00.
Same the other way sunday evening (afternoon?), arrival monday morning to be right on time at the university at 8h in the morning.
I'll start my adventure from Finland Rovaniemi tuesday 7 am, taking a train which arrives 3 pm in Finland Tampere. There we'll meet up and have a hotel and we'll go drinking and ofcourse watching some demos and make new tactics by Finland mikza's laptop.

Wednesday 9 am our flight goes to Germany bremen. There we will stay whole day and in the thursday we will head for Netherlands enschede where we will bootcamp. Playing public 8 hours should be enough to get in top shape!

After a lan we'll try to catch a train to make it to Germany bremen in the morning. Taxi is backup plan incase we miss the last train!

back in the Finland Tampere in monday, probably gonna stay there a day and head back in tuesday.
bremen_b2? hf
Parent
meeting Netherlands Stib, Netherlands cobra, Netherlands ReVo and Netherlands Manhunt at Schiphol thursday morning to pick up Finland Janus and Finland Porky. then we are taking the train to Amsterdam Amsterdam to buy some weed. then heading for OverijsselEnschede!
(times are not yet decided)
I'll take the train somewhere on friday, depending when we have to play. Travelling 2 hours for free.
Leaving sunday after the award ceremony, if it is in time that it will allow me to travel back by the last train.
What time? I'm arriving at the Airport in Amsterdam @ 14:00 friday gnna take the next train that goes to enschede.

Travelling from Amsterdam btw? :P
Parent
Nope, I live in the North of Holland x)
At 14.00 on friday, then you would be in Enschede around 16.00-17.00.
You'd better hope you have no game on friday :o
Parent
where to?
Parent
Hope moet terug naar de plompeblère :D
Parent
What Paintrain said ^^
Netherlands Heerenveen to be exact.
Parent
I won't go!
count me in!
Parent
can I travel with you and azzor?
Parent
i am coming with a truck !
Arriving Thursday 8.30am @ Schiphol; leaving Monday 16:00 @ Enschede to Schiphol .

On the way there, Me, Ruoska, Infi, pansy, tommeh & hentai
On the way Back, Me, Ruoska, Infi, pansy, tommeh, w3st, tekn0, r0ss, hentai & tyyrd

Getting train both ways.
I'm on the train back to amsterdam as well :$
Parent
they will leave you behind in NL xD
Parent
what about me!
Parent
Get in car.
Drive 1/2 hours.
Get out car.
arriving on thursday evening
winning
leaving on monday evening

not
I won't go there
Walking, leaving in 4 hours
I have exams this week and next till 17. december : (
Next year please a little bit later! Hf in enschede =)
Parent
Our standard Autumn date is late September, anyway, I think.
Parent
only jesus can walk over water
Parent
still no1 who can pick me up at berlin, fuckers
maybe some polaks.. hf @carjacking
Parent
Arriving at Amsterdam airport 14:00, getting on the next train to enschede give me a pm if ur there at the same time, could have some fun!
starting @ Beek en Donk city! then picking up parra somewhere near Utrecht.. then driving to Lav0d's place.. somewhere in the netherlands.. really don't know where.. then going to enschede :))

we're not taking the Eclipse.. but the Civ :D

image: SN150032

www.latency-systems.nl/idle/SN150032.JPG - img code doesnt work >_>
Norway Domi & hexagon arrive thursday @ 14:00 @ Germany Weeze airport, and travel to nijmegen with a taxi, and from nijmegen > Enschede drienerlo with the train ( 1 hour and 42 min )
cu @ nijmegen maybe, depends on my traveling partner... :P
Parent
tell me when you arrive there, im sure we can work something out ;)
Parent
going from dortmund toward enschede on friday morning

i either take the car or the train
nothing decided yet
if you need a ride or go by train from dortmund pmme
call me as soon you are near the hotel :D
Parent
Netherlands twnzy & me will take the train on Friday at 5:21 in Netherlands Heerlen, and will arive around 9:35 at Netherlands Enschede (station: enschede drienerlo) and meet Netherlands Eddo and Germany beN.

We'll meet Belgium AnaLconda and France Stormy at the lan center I guess.
ik ga jullie opwachten in hengelo ! :D
Parent
Kzit wss alleen in de trein, twinzzy komt misschien niet.
Parent
wat een kankerlijer -_-
Parent
leaving wednesday night to United Kingdom Luton, get picked up by United Kingdom w3st and United Kingdom R0SS, and do a night raving LOL, then flight from United Kingdom stansted to Netherlands amsterdam in the afternoon, land at roughly 1630 local time, and get to Netherlands enschede around 2000 local time.

leaving enschede monday morning at 9am to get to Malta amsterdam. arrive there before noon, flight at 1330 local time, fly to Germany frankfurt, wait like 5 hours doing fuck all in frankfurt then fly back home to Malta malta

fucking hell thats alot! :D
Quotewait like 5 hours doing fuck all in frankfurt

Airport bar? ^^
Parent
ill use whatever leftover money i have from the weekend :p
Parent
what about me
Parent
what? i only mentioned ross and danny cos they are actually the ones picking me up on wednesday night
Parent
ahhh, ill see you on thursday
Parent
rimi coming to enshedee? woot :p i'll be driving to enshedee on friday from izegem west vlaanderen

returning on sunday evening...
so the cb final will be offline , nice :D
Parent
huh? just cuz i'm coming to CC5? i came to CDC3 as well you know ...
Parent
no, its just a question. Is it confirmed?
Parent
well if you check the news you will see :)
Parent
arriving thursday 8:00 am @ cologne
swine will pick us up there. dunno when we will arrive!

leaving on monday dunno when and how from enschede to cologne. plane starts ~5pm

UUuuUHUHuhuuhhiiiiIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiii-........!
backup plan: train to Germany cologne?
Parent
si madame :D
Parent
nice wont be too hard i guess :p
Parent
wouldn't rely on swine too much if I were you :P
Parent
you mean friday
Parent
wie freitga???! :o
Parent
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=70367

"so we will travel to cologne at 12th december and ..."

12th december = friday
Parent
omg i did it wrong... :o
Parent
no u did it right! we ARE travelling on friday actually, check the flights lol
Parent
yup... did last night 12.12 7 am :D
Parent
This thread is a terrorist bomber's heaven! Although, not many Belgium Belgians going is there?
I do wonder why terrorist bombers would target a group of gamers taking eclectic routes to Enschede?
Parent
But you don't wonder why terrorist bombers target anywhere else?
Parent
They normally target high publicity, high population targets. I think our event is too far out of the way both in terms of location and scale to register.
Parent
dont take that shit serious :d
Parent
This is the internet man. Shit's serious ok?
Parent
Ok, remove terrorist bombers and replace with psycho internet stalker people who murder internet celebs if it makes you feel more at ease in your mind.
Parent
most underage belgians like me have exams =)
Parent
Thx for that information.

GL in exams.
Parent
have fun m8s , will meet you up saturday for some funnies
On Wednesday 9:05 I'll catch up a flight leaving from Finland Tampere to Germany Bremen.

From there I will go to Netherlands Amsterdam, might stay a night at axel's place or at some hotel. On Thursday I will meet with tekkeN and sAw around 15:00 and then we will do something :d and find yourselves at Netherlands Enschede on Friday! : )

After the LAN I'll try to catch a train to make it to Germany Bremen in the morning. Taxi is a backup plan just incase if I miss the last train!
say hi2 axel for me
Parent
Not gonna happen cos he is leaving so early on Thursday to Berlin so I'll stay at a hotel : (
Parent
why he's going to berlin ?
Parent
His celebrating his birthday there with a bunch of other people : )
Parent
flying to Germany bremen on wed, getting to Netherlands enschede wed evening. chilling. going to Netherlands dam on thursday, getting back thursday evening.

going to Germany bremen @ mon i guess, fly back to Finland tampere and go to Finland jurva by car.
Arriving in Netherlands Amsterdam at 8:35 11/12/2008
Leaving from Netherlands Amsterdam at 9:00 15/12/2008
iemand nog met de trekker?
met de vlam in de pijp xD
Parent
what toxic said
image: de pZyko is comming on wednesday evening and we are going to drink something and have some nice hours with some girls. on tuesday around 12pm we are going to leave my house in image: de Bremen and going to pickup image: deScatman_,image: de humM3L and image: de fireBall in image: de Braunschweig. from there we will have some nice hours in the car and going to get to image: nl Enschede, we are trying to arrive around 6pm. at sunday dont know when... we are going to leave the lan and getting back to our home :D
landing @ rotterdam [flag=nl THU 11 @ 10.30 -> move to A'Dam till FRI 12. -> GO LAN

me + mama still need a place to sleep in Netherlands enschede.
u asked at wzzrd?
Parent
i mailed everyone there but they didnt even care to answer :p
Parent
hell spend me a drink there cause he didnt answer that much :p
i did it with an ! in my mail ;)
Parent
Germany krucio go by train on Thursday or Friday to our Leaders Germany PZY-Q andGermany Quarki to Frankfurt am Main. Those will drive to Germany Bl4d3 in Duisburg at Friday ~12 cet. Germany Me is going by train to Münster in the morning of Friday, there will Germany xEn picks me up and driving to Greece kReSt. Germany Bl4d3 is picking up Austria Scorch from a airport in the near of Duisburg and then Germany PZY-Q Germany Quarki Germany Bl4d3 and Austria Scorch coming to kReSt in Bocholt, too. Then we will drive with 2 cars to Enschede :>. Btw. Germany fLoPjehZ mum brings him directly to Enschede i think :>
Btw. fLoPjehZ mum brings him directly to Enschede i think :>

wie süß hehe xDD
Parent
wenns keine andere möglichkeit gibt btw. nich direct nach enschede sondern nach krest :d
Parent
und commander marci und der rest von dem pack?
Parent
You want me to ride on a tiger to Enschede ? =D

image: OMG_LVL_40_I_GOT_MOUNT_by_Zagabatsuu
leaving just before it starts with my bike from home and i think ill be there in about 20 mins
Need a Sniper to take out Austria scorch at Bocholt on Friday at ~12 CET.
iam avi sir!!!
Parent
you can go and talk to eirik and have a discussion about new theet if that would happen ;)

cuz i don't think blade would be happy about that :D
Parent
arriving thursday 14.30

taking a plane monday 12.05
Going to leave Groningen Groningen on friday, 15.30 CET. Arrive in Enschede 2 hours later, go to the LAN center and kiss England Griim. Also, I am going to hug United Kingdom Starzi and beat up Estonia infi.
Leaving on monday to Groningen Groningen again, fuck knows how late.
;)
so HELP?!
take the train :P

if i get a car for the weekend i could pick you up else i go by train and then i dont pass cologne :|
Parent
yep i ll take train at last chance. maybe someone will come through, if not ok.. ;)
Parent
at friday, me and Netherlands Jester will go by car to Woerden, pick up 2 buddy's there, then drive to Enschede. We will spec and have fun, drink loads of beer (cept for our driver) and get totally smashed drunk back to home at sunday.
Going to NetherlandsEddo on thursday after meetings with clients. Will spend the night with this hottie at his place. Then on friday at 7am going from Dordrecht to Enschede by train.
dresden -> berlin -> hengelo -> enschede

enschede -> hengelo -> berlin -> dresden