recruting for ET Masters [VerS]

Because Shizzle left the team and xcN_ maybe will go inactive Versatile.et needs one or two player to complete the lineup for the upcoming events. (team stable since september 08)

The current team is
vers\carniee
vers\rAUL
vers\Sinnu
vers\Squash

Backups:

vers\eq
vers\frEeze
vers\EmeRica

If your interested just ask #versatile (rAul, sinnu or just me). Be skilled....
Comments
gl sinnu raul
gl sinnu raul
gl edgard =)
good luck nice team to play against.
im avi!!
shizzle left for rodcad? :XDDDDDDDDDD
hilarious !
Parent
[NL] niet bepaald een slimme zet sh1z:P
Parent
what's so hilarious about that?
Parent
joining another equally skilled team (yes, at the moment), whilst he already was in the other team long enough to not randomly hop away
Parent
playing in a total belgian atmopshere + with allstar lio in the team is much more attractive than with inactive estonians and slovaks for a belgian if you ask me
Parent
you mean cheater lio?
Parent
hahah :DDD
Parent
inactive estonians u say? ok then.... well if you don't know shit, don't talk ... you look smarter when you're not speaking
Parent
first of all go to geography lessons and learn the difference betwen slovenia and slovakia mongol
Parent
no matter how skilled they are, who would want to join that team of retards united + ijsje anyways :-/
Parent
Because your team, well lets face it? is rubbish without the "cheater" lio?
Parent
We'll see in some weeks, just look at your own teams and it's his deccision he doesn't need your opinion.
Parent
"Look at my teams" whats that supposed to mean? atleast i dont have such a retard/cheater as lio in my team, oh ye i forgot he was "innocent"
Parent
We'll see wnb
Parent
wnb :XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD says the only one who wants to play with lio in 1 team, btw is he even allowed to do any CB/CF things?
Parent
You rlly dumb you start whining about lio and you don't even know if he banned at cb or cf or anything. Nice whining skill because he owns you easily at lan or online! He isn't banned at cb for anything because was no proof at his demos or other shit. Crossfire themself banned him for 3months for knowingly playing with cheaters(=not cheating) x2 for playin at cc6, so normally he is unbanned at avril, so see you @ lan whiner
Parent
Suddenly im the whiner, because im saying the truth? where do you see me saying that hes banned? no you cant find that, so go suck his dick more idiot.
Parent
How old are you? 12? go suck his dick .. nice attutide but couldn' expect more from you bb (we'll see how you guys we'll do it without your star modus)
Parent
Didnt notice any difference so far, so guess well do it better then you will do without your cheaterlover
Parent
plz, cheater modus was your allstar player!!!
Parent
lemme think about it
gl guys :D
thanks kevin :S:S
Parent
ROCCAT > rodcad
Parent
just to reply,

vers > rotkat
Parent
gl :~D
edu teile
gl guys...
carniee, where is slovenian lineup?
NP, ill start playing actively soon enafffff !!
need to move 2 another hauss n stuff.
Parent
Austria jok3 is interested, find him in #velerion

<ichbinnichtjok3> ask versatile if I can join them, I'm high skilled 8D
good luck guys :)
plz take scatman so his postings will end
what a hater omg :x
Parent
Gl guys!
gl freeze & sinnu