Banned, was he cheating?

So, yeasterday we played a match in polish cities cup, Poland Lublin vs Poland Warsaw, we (lublin) won it by 4-2, but some people, with I mostly personally know say Poland promen, lublin's player cheated. Game was shwon on ETTV (requested by him..)

It's really important for me to know the truth since he is my brother.. younger, I must be sure if I want to come back home and kick his ass if needed, atm. Im like 60km away of him so didnt see him playing yesterday, but saw him shooting well sitting next to him many times... and the second reason is, if he gets banned some ppl will link his account to mine cuz I use the same guid when im playing at home.
For me all the strange situations are pretty normal (just a few strange movements, but without any hs).. you always have some info on ts/vt, thats why you know a bit more and everyone makes lucky 3hs from time to time and I would rather say he didnt, but I know mine opinion is worth a shit in this case :[

adlernest attack and grush as axis are the most suspicious in others eyes.

demos -> http://www.speedyshare.com/189919299.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/45383561/demos.rar.html

edit: game was forfeited / could you, please open these 2 demos instead of posting these antipolish comments which havent been funny for years anymore?
Comments
Clean country. Clean player.
stop talking bullshit cheaters are in every countries and of course you have to say POLAND CHEATING
Parent
why are you defending polaks when you're eesti ?
Parent
cause i like them, i was polak in the previous incarnation :XD
Parent
I wish I would :l
Parent
stop talking bullshit cheaters are in every countries and of course you have to say POLAND CHEATING
Parent
get's really annoying when you're juicing doesn't it :D
Parent
ok jew go and kill some palestine's kids
Parent
It's not fucking smart to be an asshole.
Parent
don't think so.. 90% of jews are bastards
Parent
Thank God I'm non-Jewish. However, mostly yes indeed.
Parent
god why hitler doesn't kill all of this fucking jews
Parent
What are your reasons to hate them generally?
Parent
because they are jews?
Parent
jews are absoulutely biggest murders then hitler was. My grandmother died in II.WW when she was helping jews but it was not paid.
Parent
Tell me more about your grandmother. My family comes from Germany and Russia but we moved to Israel because of my father's work (- Hi-Tech) when I was 2, and since I live here.
Parent
and what do you think about this country?
Parent
Since I was a little kid I have always said: 'I hate this country'. Enuff said.
Parent
theres adiffrence between country hating and the decisions the country cabinet makes
to people that are jews and helping world economy, and tech progress around the globe
hating jews just becase israel goverment wana do somthing is stupid
and people that use it and think like that
are retards
Parent
Sharpen your knives and cut his throat open. He is cheating.
cheaters in Poland??? what a disgrace to such an country known for its intelligent & clean players :(
Clean.

GG "admins" :=D.
I have played mixes with him few times and he seem to be ok, and clean. + agree anitpolish jokes aren't funny any more
Poland is funny
Parent
your profile pic is epic
Parent
Whats epic in it ? : )
Parent
Ask it to the persons who bullied you on school...
Parent
Too shame that you don´t show youreself :(
Ooh wait, sorri, crossfire doesent accept ugly ppl pictures :(
Parent
yours was an exception right?
they needed an example of a shitface wannabe nigger flaming like a e-thug on polish poeple...
Parent
Wannabe nigger, thats how bald people are called nowadays ?
Shit i didnt know
Parent
wnbniggers is how wnbniggers are called
Parent
dont worry, he doesn't cheat.
don't cry
It's really important for me to know the truth since he is my brother.. younger, I must be sure if I want to come back home and kick his ass if needed

image: internet_serious_business
ite meinasit tulla piekseen mut kotiini ku ounasin sut nettipelissä :D
Parent
:D:D:D:D:D
Parent
1. niin ounasit, rispektiä siitä
2. mä en missään vaihees ollu vaivaamas aikaani
3. .. paitsi siihen et pyysin jotai nörttiä hankkimaan sun irlit
4. jonka jälkeen flametin sua ja flametit takas :'<
5. joka johti siihen et pyytelit nöyrästi anteeks etten mä tulis vetää sua 20-0 pleQ
6. ja nyt oot vissii käyny nosteleen tankoja puntilla, onnea siitä.... ;:D,:D
7. nyt ku uskallat taas replytä etkä pidä varmaan blacklistilläkään, urhea teko..
8. mut eikai mun pidä tulla tekee hautaushommia ihan OIKEESTI? mä kun en millään kerkeis panohommilta pls
9. .. mut mä tosiaan voin ettii ne logit htfp sitku pääsen himaan ;D.d.D:d eli kaivaudu sinne kellariin jo valmiiks takas, nörtti :D

image: internet_serious_business
Parent
humilated nörtti :D
Parent
nörtti nörtti nörtti nörtti, kuuntele ny ittees
Parent
ei mun tarvi, tää on intternetti :<
Parent
kai se on pakko mennä kellariin kiillottaan lasejani mil mä näen tulevaisuuteen ja paneen hillereitä
Parent
nii, tai sit voisit viel pari kertaa pyytää anteeks nöyrästi :sss
Parent
olin niin nöyränä ja tosissaan viimekskin ! ! !
Parent
olithan sä :) vieläks vituttaa? :D
Parent
en ollu!<insert jäätävä setti here>
Parent
haha, hyvä läppä :d:dD ei siin mitää, pysy nyt vaan jäämies siel luolassas iha rauhassa. ettei tarvi tulla sit itkeen taas privaan niinku viimeks. :(
Parent
kiinnostavaa !
Parent
nii ja aioks ny heittää jotai jäätävää settii et pääsen pois täst oottamast? :s
Parent
:::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
oletko sinä se huumeiden käyttäjä?
Parent
en, ootko raimon fakeacc :(
Parent
???????????????
Parent
It's poland, they're clean
Try contacting proper persons instead of posting here; you'll get 95% useless replies.
like? ;XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
image: 128793482869253092
who cares about lowbies cheating in lowcups, and you dont really afaik play et anymore so why the buzz?:D
co jak co ale pic wyjebany XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
;XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cheater!!!
yes and gimme mah GTV muniez back kurwa !
he had some strange actions vs us in some 2on2, but nothing haxlike imo
posting these antipolish comments which havent been funny for years anymore?

haha no trust me, it's still funny
I've been playing et for 4 years and I'm not so stupid to take for cheats after that long time of enjoying this game. Firstly I woudln't pay for cheat for free game, beacause I don't have cash for that stupid things.

So maybe ask how could I get cheat? If You download free cheat from internet You will get kicked in few seconds/minuts of playing. Ok, so say now, He got it from 'friend', but like I said I'm not so stupid to play with cheats after 4 years of 'clean' playing ! I really enjoy this game and I don't have to use program skills. If you can't believe me it's sad, but it's yours opinion. Who cares? Me ! :<

What can I say about my wall shoting? I've been laging like a hell, I got about 500 pings so wallshoting seems to be normal thing.

GG ADMINS
to me, evrytime you lagged (andthat was a lot) you shot a wall or a headshot, lol, but thats normal. definately no hax!!!!!!
Parent
what a news that a polak is cheating
its possible
GET CANCER FUCKING POLAK EVERYONE CHEATS IN ET
clean lol ;>
no hax i could see from the demos!!!!!!
proman

case closeed
Next one mistake ;o

epic fail
Polak must be hax.
Przemus

ok
That was sarcasm u faggot...
Parent
widze ze kurwa :X Warszawa przegrala to trzeba haxa znalezc : X w Lublinie omg XD! wezcie sie ogarnijcie kurwa
gral z haxami w klanie, dlaczego nie mialby byc jednym z nich.
his way too obvious, ban that nab
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD