alexL.se

I am 12 and what is this? hähä

http://www.own3d.tv/video/25019/Problem_
Comments
Hes clean, its just that the wall was very interesting to shoot.
clearly what happened was that he dropped the mouse from the mousepad when he was turning to gib the guy (reflex fling). as he lifted his mouse back to the mousepad he had shot those 7 bullets. its because of the excitement (or steroids) you by instinct hold your shoot button down (jippiaijei motherfuckers -syndrom). as he recovers the situation which was challenging in the game and in real life simultaneously he carries on like nothing happened because you know what, heroes always survive to fight another day.
Parent
Quote(or steroids)

xD
Parent
oh alex, you so random :P
whats there to see? i mean its obvious that hes aiming good, theres simply a wall in between, thats just bad luck.
stfu squid noob :PPPppPpPpPpPp
Parent
what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!
muahhaa :D
can't see anything special here
potter lets play pm later at irc
Parent
hi n00n u are busted to?
Parent
what are you talking about?
Parent
hahaha :DDDDDDD
he definately has walls
else he would have been able to gib
There was much more action like this.
raw skill and ambition, i dont see the problem
I dont see any cheats there. Just preshooting to place where enemy usually camps + he could hear the enemy shooting and guessed there's prolly axis there.
did you even see the part where he was trying to gib the guy through a wall -.-
Parent
guess your feeding it
Parent
ah i thought he wrote to much to be sarcastic guess i was wrong :<
Parent
he gibbed the guy through a wall!!! no clip bullet hax fo shizzle
talent and experience
talent and experience
i do that all the time :PPPP most skilled player would know the body was there :P
pls, savage didn't want to play so he had to hop iN
he definatly just calculated the bodys position from the angle that the nade exploded and the velocity of the body with the angle it was hit

clean.
just like you:)))
Parent
i whant to know who allowed him to play ? o.O
unexpected ':D'
dialer getting rolled by skilled and complaining.

I have two words for this. Bullshit.
Are you talking about that bull that got milked?
Parent
bullshit is one word :/
Parent
cmon its true :(
Parent
the one and only bosnian alexl ;) ..never thought he cheat ........not ::))))))))
He's serbian :(
Parent
oh alex, you so crazy
no you are fucking crazy !
Parent
accident :P
he fires 7 bullets at the exact point on the wall where the wounded axis is lying behind.. that's not talent and experience, that's wallhack and failing to hide it
sarcasm is a bitch!
Parent
no im pretty sure its talent and experience
Parent
Member For: 1 year, 6 months and 23 days

rofl mate what do you know ?
Parent
Member For: 2 years, 10 months and 13 days

rofl mate what do you know ?

it is obviously
Parent
no you're wrong
Parent
i disagree.
Parent
biggest bullshit i've ever heard
Parent
alexL cheating noway..
he was botting the whole game.. so what?
he's clean what is wrong with u ? !

image: Arm_axed
what the shit...
Parent
hahah, wallhack
Parent
no way alex cant cheat :)
he got busted already 2 times
Parent
What u gibbiN
just high gamma i think
nice gib !
pure gibbing skill
a swedish team without some hackers would be boring anyway
When was that olol? :D ettv? or smth like that?
tonight versus poland
Parent
leave alexL alone!!

he isnt cheating!
ye listen to the multiple lan winnerz!!
Parent
he just been playing cs 1.6 so much lately like all other swedes.. that's why he tries to shoot through walls in ET too :P
Parent
noob!

will you come to aef? :O
Parent
yo!

don't know yet.. depends if we have full support!
Parent
i support you with one beer!!!!!
Parent
sounds reasonable :)
Parent
Everyone would know there was a body there behind the wall to gib.. He just got unlucky that the wall was in his way
Gibbed tae absolute fuck mate.
Parent
it's advanced version of fragstealers radar clip, most likely mouse went insane
obviously clean man...
what's strange in shootiing on walls

oh wait it's not cod4 =DSASSAD
and its not CS also !
Parent
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
not alexls fault that some nerd put the walls there.
;DDDDDDDDDDDD
Poor alexL, nice stupid way to get busted.

is his bot too stupid to know that its impossible to gib through walls or it tough that it was a Nazi hidden into the wall? 8D

Waiting for Killerboy's uber comment
ahahaha older than old, he cheat for years and always shit GTFO FUCKING IDIOT
agreed ! ^.^

btw hi :O
Parent
=) hi2u man :D
Parent
HAHAHAHAHAYHA
He was prob just hallucinating!
I must say this is one of the best fragmovie I've seen for a while. Creativity:10, Editing :10, Content:10, Quality:10.
content is most certainly a 10 :)
Parent
What´re you guys laughin´ at. Alexl is better than any of you fucks will ever be. Leave him alone and stop being so jealous, jeez. If mAus did this you guys would probaply say ooh ye that´s skill but no when alexl does it it´s cheats.
wtf u on about? we all say its talent?
Parent
well the difference is that maus would never do smth like that :P
Parent
nice guy , no cheat :o)
I'd like to quote my m8 twidi

Quote by twidiOFFICE !!!
fifty playing for team sweden?
HELLO My FRIEND NAME ALEX PLS DONT BAN HIM
Guys, it was just a very long mouse spin. :D
why did CB allow him to play tbh? he got busted like.. 3 times? is this the 4th one? !::FSDF:
The song ...Baby One More Time has a whole new meaning after this shit!
Parent
Oh alex, alex
Oh alex, alex
Oh alex, alex
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here
Oh alex, alex
I shouldn't have let you cheat
And now you're fucked, lol
Parent
also returned while banned and continued cheating... = 10 y ban ? not for alexl!
Parent
vid restart bug, there is no wall.
should be banned again
Oh guys, ofc he's not cheating! You just need to put your heads to it and all of this can be explained.

Based on the trajectory of the rain drops falling on radar and probability of an allied medic being hit in the head by a coconut falling of a palm tree on oasis it is clear that one will find no fish in the frozen river on fueldump, thus rendering it impossible for an ungibbed axis body to lie anywhere else than it that very spot!
plus motherfucking one
Parent
hahah great stuff :)
Parent
i lol'd in RL
Parent
you 2 are pretty good at shooting walls, especialy when afk, remember? REMEMBER???
Parent
that wasnt wall.....
Parent
i c supply & i c france, i c radar and someone elses underpants
Parent
those are my pants shhhh
Parent
don't remember which they played then so let's go with that!
Parent
yea, i remember alexL raging so hard at some crossfire lan series
Parent
link me lan games where naga raged :P
Parent
in lots of matches, hes the best engi in Poland so its kinda hard for him to rage, but anyways plays amazign i could've given you milion matches but this one is also ok i guess even though i dont remember it that ok http://www.gamestv.org/match/replay/8269-vicious-and-evil-vs-polagz/
+ theres no much to watch cuz well, squall offline hihihih
Parent
post a real game and no lowskilled crap.. anyone can own there
Parent
lowskilled crap? so go and own there
Parent
vae was like 12th at that lan? why dont u post top 5 games or something, more interesting (didnt meant to offence u :()
Parent
I'd like to see u even get at lan.
Parent
squall offline hihihih

oppinions :-D
Parent
he was raging on SWELAN where TOSSPOT was casting cod, and that while getting intoxicated.

not that is matters much since all previous arguments in this replychain have been quite weak. x-[
Parent
On certain levels of skill you omit obstacles like walls by default.
im shocked
even with hack you lost, you rock bros.
The amount of raw sarcasm in this journal excites me
its fun to read isnt it? :D
Parent
You fools can´t understand, it isn´t easy to be him. Too much muscle and power, you often move your mouse more than you mean to. And after all those magnesium-pills you have taken anally, your bullets can pierce even a concrete wall, thus giving you ability to gib through walls.
AlexL is obviously trolling everyone here into believing he wallhacks.
wallhack?

wow thats like the last thing that would come across my mind after watching this
Parent
yea he tryed to do such things on purpose in the warmup without anybody behind the walls
Parent
obviously theres some kinda pictures on his mousepad that caused this error.. made the mouse jump.. i use to have this problem as well!!!!!!

no hax there!
how come none of his Swedish friends have commented on here?
how come all of his Polish friends have commented on here?
Parent
sAvage was on ettv trying to defend alexL by saying he was on vent with the team @ the time and that they just had awesome comms ;d
Parent
Let this be a lesson kids, don't drink and use cheats.
oh...and i trust him :,(
must be skill! :(
Good job, sir.

image: citizen_kane_clap
what are you shootiN?
I think you can compare alexL with lettu and chmmp's gayfriend clouver. He's always being defended by his friends.
but he wasnt that "high" and that obvious
Parent
You sure about that?
Parent
yap alex was/is way lower than clouver ever
Parent
Aimwise yes brainwise nope :|
Parent
u didnt see that coming right :DDD
Parent
would u like to be our gay friend too? :)
u seem to show quite the interest to us :)
Parent
he obviously used his telekinesis skills to move the body to that exact position and because he used to play cod a lot lately it was normal for him to think he could hit the body through the wall
hahahah :D n1
:o wat alexl cheatin CANT BE
u took inspiration from Eddo :|
I have the same feeling as Kevin! You don't do something that suspicious when you've been cheating for years and years. Contrary to what his journals make us believe, I don't think he's thát stupid.
Ive been wondering that myself and I think the most logical reason for him to behave like that is that he was drunk or on drugs (steroids) and not really thinking straight.
Parent
Funny to see all these comments about him using steroids :_))))))) But I guess it's mostly by 13 year old kids who have never seen sunlight and are all hyped up by their beloved & cool kellogs frosties.
Why do you wish us farewell if you're just gonna stay here anyway?
Parent
I'm just browsing CF when I'm at school :(
Parent
SO ALL YOUR FRRIENDS CAN SEE U? DAMN U ARE EVEN MORE NERDY DUDE WHAT THE FUCK LOL
Parent
Friends? I don't have any, just internetpals!
Parent
HAHAHAHAH NERD AHAHAH:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Parent
IM NOT MEAN I JUST USE CAPS:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Parent
he uses steroids/sell em/kill ppl with em to gain extra powah and due that his mouse flipped
Parent
alexL clean player :) <3
alexL1337 9 minutes ago
well, the guys body when it hit the wall, was showing outside the wall. can make a clip :)

image: huh
he is way too used to the wallhack -_-'
Parent
poor alexl. guess some things never change
nothing there, good old fin Finlandkeqe did that always too!
siis niinku onko toi trolli? :D et keqehä ny tiedetää koodariks
Parent
mieti sitä =D
Parent
no ei kato sä ja webe aina puolustelette keqeä :D en ymmärrä sitä
Parent
enhä mä oo ees vuoteen pelannu sen kans enää, saatika sitte puollustellu
Parent
magnificant comms
No problem here. Ambition can work in funny ways.
hahah i did it one 2 !

clean
bb f**kin cheater
maybe it was bug? model of axis player turned from wall ? and only alexL see it?

sry for english
get a bigger brain
Parent
never said he cheats. to my eyes he was just a filler player (mostly with impact) so wanted to see some games where "he raged"
dno we should ask ensam what he thinks about this
He has cheated in every single match he's played during the last few years, feel free to prove me wrong
He had less dmg than me sometimes, proof enough that he did not cheat every match? =D
Parent
you've always been clean? :D
Parent
Only my motherboard has been dirty :-D
Parent
new motherboard; +50 headshots :)
Parent
Yep =) Thats because the old one was dirty :D
Parent
The question still stands if he's getting banned and for how long? And I bet the whole swedish clan knew he was cheating.

Pretty nice that the whole team doesn't speak a word on this forum, smart boys.
It's not 1st time they support him while he is/was cheatting. (sweden.Biffen = alexl while banned).

Imo, ban Swedish from current NC and next one. They have to learn the lesson.
Parent
fixed, wondering why i wrote "not" there :o lol, wokeup 30 mins ago, can it be a excuse? :D
Parent
That's not enough imo and what I still don't understand is, why killerboy doesn't reply on this forum while hes always in the top3 journal/forum with a comment. Guess hes trying to be funny in a mongol way.
Parent
you're working hard to stay permanently banned.
Parent
Ban me on CB for my behavior on CF seems reasonable
Parent
YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE X-RAY GLASSES LIKE ALL SUPER NERDS HAVE!

HAHA JEALOUS NERDS :DDDDDDD

ALEXL BETTER NERD THAN YOU AND YOU ARE JEALOUS? :D GET LIFE
Again netCoders is trying to make fake evidence that innocent player is cheating!
leave alex alone :(
roflpantofl
np...
kilaboy will save his friend once again...
hahaha... srlsly... do u think alex would make such stupid thing after years of playing with wh+aimbot? i dont think so...
he is already busted/banned so why you think he cares?
Parent
thats very fucked up and obvious i agree.
strongly doubt he would do it just for attention tho (even if hes always fooling around in 3v3s and laughing when he does something weird) but in the same way he should be able to hide wallhack better :P

and well, if he was cheating i apologize to all of community, and he wouldnt had played if it wasnt because of my breathing pain and savage's internet lagging out.

:(
haggårdare

grattis du har lyckats vara en sämre kapten än Micke "magic" Torndahl
Parent
typ :P fast vi kom iaf längre än vanligt. och vann ändå aldrig någon match då alexL spelade
Parent
hellre att du låter nån från the order lira än Alex inavel...
Parent
varför lirar inte du ?
Parent
Du måste tala inte svenska, det är irriterande språk :D
Parent
Quote nordaN on 01/10/09, 11:25:35 PM | Reply

cant understand u think alexL cheats, he has been good for many years and i have known him for a very very long time. he was good when u didnt even know what et was u newschool random. cocky newschoolers whining about cheats is really fucked up
Parent
like i didnt tell u after the last war we've played u idiot.
i always respected u as a player, but now really you came low.. dont act like u didnt know he was cheating, he was obvious in every 3v3 you played with him and you know it
Parent
he has always been med max without cheats, everybody knew that.
Parent
So sad..maybe he should work on his strafing before he works on his aim =(
vid restart while shootin
pretty normal
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
hehe
and that's why ET sucks so bad lately.
5on5 and no PB is not a good think?
Parent
fake , alexl is not hacker
lol you are all newschoolers, everyone knows that there is a bug with a little hole where you can shoot through
hf with perm ban

hopefully those steroids can help you break the banhammer
something is weird here ...:)
Don't see anything out of the ordinary there.. 99% of ET players these days play like that.. HE'S CLEAN! JUST LET HIM BE ALREADY!
weirdest bit was that when he stopped shooting the guy tapped out, looked like he gibbed through the wall :D ah cos someone on the other side of the wall was gibbing him ;)

kinda sad this is allowed to go on, biggest problem with et :(
only people to blame is the people that accept to play with busted cheaters time and time again, if nobody would accept to play with them or give the faggot attention he would fuck off and troll somewhere else, i'm happy he cheated, have been waiting for this day to give him a permanent ban and also losing with cheats..... = ":D"
Parent
perm ban is good, no idea why he didnt have one before. :/
Parent
Team Poland deserves the credit for winning vs cheatah!
Parent
Why wasn't this idiot banned to start with? Wasn't he Captain Obvious?
Parent
so what happens to his teammates playing with him (and knowing he still cheats) do they get banned as well ?
Parent
they should do with them same, what they did with FF.
Parent
'Waiting for this day' You must have an exitning life... Retard.
Parent
Swedish players should get a ban for knowingly playing with a cheater otherwise other teams are free to play with a cheater knowing nothing will happen about it if he gets caught.
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd
there were some players doing much 10k dmg+ vs better teams, altough most of these players played in belowtop tier clans. like isen
SHAME on entire sweden for allowing him to play and pretending to don't know he was cheating. Thats bullshit, he always cheated and got busted several times, and he still can play a fucking official national match. Sweden should be disallowed to play next nation cup imo.
well he played vs Finland Finland also when we didnt have enough players avi, and in that game he sucked and was obviously not cheating.
banning sweden from next nationscup wouldnt mind me atleast since i cba playing another nc :P
Parent
This is pointless since the fact that he sucked can't prove he wasn't cheating. Do u need 70 acc and 100hs or those 7 bullets on the wall to say that your mate is cheating? And btw i'm sure u all knew he was wallhacking and giving u infos, so stop acting like that.
Parent
we did not know that and he wasnt giving any infos :P
Parent
rofl, few days before he shot 70 hs in 10 mins..
Parent
you didnt know? and yet still some of u guys play with him random 3on3 matches where he shoots 70+ hs in 10 minutes and u guys laugh lol skill only... whine plzzz
Parent
Quotebanning sweden from next nationscup wouldnt mind me atleast since i cba playing another nc :P

you finally got sick of losing?
Parent
lack of phantasy? not my problem
Even adidas from Portugal can hide it better.
image: citizen_kane_clap

And love the swedish nerds that still play with him,although hes probably the biggest veteran of cheating. Cunts
Leave alex alone
Parent
fail gib hehe
thats obv.No1 gibs enemy by shooting wall :o
Nah, very much doable, if you buy the 3rd upgrade in the smg weaponbank you get bullet penetration
Parent
THIS IS NOT COD, THIS IS ET
Parent
I was talking about ET, newfags don't know about my upgrades
Parent
"well, the guys body when it hit the wall, was showing outside the wall. can make a clip :)"
Leave alex alone
300 Comments np 4 alexL
any1 surprised? :D
I think its pathetic they still play with him, he had plenty of chances to redeem himself.
aleXl 999 : ( + magic "F12"
awww man, why ? :(
fais pas genre newbie va, c'est un fdp et un newbie qui cheat.
Parent
Dont get why people still play with him.
95% of the time he is playing with his swede friends and they are having a blast while watching him cheating
Parent
Ya but people like savage are actually quite nice.Unlike these belgian fags still playing with zeto.
Parent
i know they are nice but still playing with steroid_gorilla_alex is pure retardness
Parent
ban for sweden plox ;)
expected old obvious