Serious team (LavOd)

Since I´ll have better working shifts next year I´ll be able to play proper competition again.

The past 2 years I have been playing supportive medic mostly, wich I would like to continue playing, though if you are having a team full of great aimers, I might also suit you as a rifle, wich I have 2 years of experience in aswel.

I have played most of my time in Netherlands sereNity, Poland Authentic, Germany one4one Estonia nOu and Netherlands OVERLOAd wich all pretty much had the same core of players. As I have performed at the highest level with these teams I would like to continue to do so, therefore I am looking for a team wich will 100% compete in the next Clanbase Eurocup and ESL Major Series. I am also motivated to attend LAN events if we play on the appropriate level.

Until week 5 in 2011 I'm available on:

Mon: 20:30
Tue: 19:00
Wed: 20:30
Thu: 19:00
Sun: 19:00

After that my shifts will change but 20:30 remains the latest point of me being home.

When interested please contact me on irc /q ovr-LavOd or leave me a message here.
Comments
Changed the topic already since I thought it would be misleading. :P
Parent
damn thought i will have a cless topic for free!
Parent
Your previous team should have never died.
Parent
yeah but it was impossible to continue :) why dont you join overload?
Parent
Well still a shame, you guys had potential to join the better teams in competition. Well I dont know if they are interested in me after I've underperformed heavily for about 4 months. I feel alot better now though and a new pc will be coming at the start of 2011 so I guess I should live up to my expectations again and perhaps theirs.
Parent
better change it to 'LavOd avi'
Parent
gl raymund!!! butcher power ftw
fuck ur taking it way too serious bruv
but gl
gl nubie =]
And I who thought who went to play teewars professionally
Haha :D

Well perhaps if it was 3d and had the ET classes!
Parent
good luck :)
gl dude :)
Sorry, but you are not skilled enough to play in EC.
gl tho
No, but I see you are too young to get the point of the comment.
Parent
god so easy to make you mad
Parent
thats quite ironic :)
Parent
:) u know me too much
Parent
Its true that I dont know you, but everytime I saw something from you (gtv, irc, cf, doesnt matter) it was rage
Parent
gl saunapoika
Good luck!
image: serioussam1

thats what ive read :(
the dreckigfotze is back <33333333333333333333333333

hey mate how are u?
gl lavoddeke ;)
gl nice player
gl,
if you find a team which still requires a player (backup, whatever), i'm avi as well!
gl guud player!
EstonianOu, just EstonianOu
Nou jonge, GL! zorg maar dat je wat vind:P
Good luck
Good luck
NICE READ gut lag! :)
gl getting a very seriouz pro gamer clan
#Team-Commies
gl raymond :)
Goed geluk raymond! :D