garde la peche recruiting

Hi.

After I have returned to ET and finally concluded that I would like to go active and play competive again I therefore with S3NTEJZH decided to start up a new team.

What it is the goal? It is hard to say. Therefore I tell you my own goal that is to beat everyone. I don't say I can but if I and sentej find the players with the same attitude and experience then it could be possible later on.

sQuid have decided to give it a try. So therefor I am searching for 2-3 players more to the main lineup.

What do you get from us?
You get some nice evenings were you can play serious and chill with some players that has a nice attitude, patience and the same goal towards becoming one of the best teams.

What do we expect from you?
That you have a nice attitude, patience and experience and are willing to give this a try.

What do we search?
An experienced rifle.
An experienced fops.
And an experienced medic.

What skill is this clan?
It is hard to say when the mainlineup is not built yet.

If we manage to find the right mainlineup then further on we will convert to another clan that I have contact with at the moment which I am not going to tell about in this topic.

We hope to find the right players.

/gyzr & S3NTEJZH (fell free to click on my profile so you can see who I am and what I have achieved.)

You can find us at #gardelapeche
Comments
Good luck!
verry much good luck !
gl sentejh <3
caniiiiiiii <333
Parent
gyzr! fun match yday ;)

good luck =]
gl sentej :)
haha garde la peche
ahah tout doux la