bumblebee backup

So here I am, standing clanless and searching for a clan that would like to take me in as a backup or something.

I have played in clans such as Sweden bhStyle, Germany reVeal, Croatia Wandering Star, United States of America autobots Croatia Cortana Denmark Team Denmark & Netherlands TARGET.

About me:
I'm a sort of multiclasser.
I have played rifle on pretty much high level however the last couple of months my aim has improved a lot so I could just as well play a different class such as eng smg, medic or the more beloved multiclasser spot.

butchji told me I sound just as overdrive that might be a plus I think?

- I have played this game since the early morning so I have quite some experience.
- I am perhaps more known ingame as "bumblebee".
- I'm addicting to LoL which might be a problem some times :P

Lastly and most importantly I am a really funny guy to hang out with, been cracking people up for years now :P

You are able to find me on IRC with the following nick: "ar", or just leave me a message here and I'll get back to you.

Cheers

Comments
Goodluck <3
QuoteLastly and most importantly I am a really funny guy to hang out with, been cracking people up for years now :P

Man I thought of Aalborg LAN and I had a good laugh indeed.
hahaha :p +1
Parent
Reported :)
Parent
for being awesome?!
Parent
gl fumblebee
Aalborg
butchji also told you you're as great as your Aalborf lan
cu in Aalborg
Good luck Adi!

+ i also played in bhStyle lol!
I am perhaps more known ingame as "Aalborg".
Gl fagman
gl adi! :)

nice player indeed, can be a big plus in your clan!
great objective player! U forgot that :x
Bumblebee is Rpt6rrr
gl fumblebee
hes changing teams each day
anyway gl.... ... .
gl man, will miss you <3
Quotebeen cracking people up for years now

I agree with this, you've been cracking us(people that know you) up for years now