twidi avi

Looking for a decent and active team to play in. Going to finish the current EC season with codelust, but we are only playing the officials so I would be able to start praccing right away. Available to attend LANs only with teams that have realistic chances to place high or have sponsoring.

My current internet connection is pretty bad, but it's been working good after ~21:30 CET so would prefer teams that won't start practicing too early. Also would be great if you've already played together for a while!

You can contact me by PM here.
Comments
twidi.avi plz
gl jussi! #happiness
Best of luck
inb4 office
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu :<<
Parent
-__- just when i wanted to say that :/
Parent
Good luck!
/q oSk|pixel
OFFICEEEE
office xd

gl
gl, pwner
twidi !
gl ! hope u'll find something great ! :)
Yooooo jere :)
Parent
Hiii stijn ! haven't heard from you for a while :<. how you're doing ? :)
Parent
i'm very good man! u should come on msn more so we can catch up

how are you?:D
Parent
OFFFFFICE
gl OFFICE mate <3<3
gl skiller :)
GL Mr Office :)
if twidi isnt made to play office on frostbite then ET has missed a major opportunity.

gl
gl matey <3
heard rumors about twidi and chry :D
gl

cheers
Im office
Whats wrong with your connection? You got to share it with multiple people or what?
nope, it's not a shared connection, but wasn't able to get cable/ADSL connection to this apartment so I'm using wireless connection (dongle)

it's working great for downloads (usually around 500 kb/s), but it's really unstable for playing any online FPS games before around 22-22:30 local time when I'm getting a stable 98 ping. as it always starts working at that time I'd guess that it has to do with traffic going down significantly when people are going to sleep
Parent
Yeah guess so. By the way if you use a faster wireless connection it might be better or?
Parent
this one is the fastest available :D
Parent
gl twidi m8 :)
OFFICE!!!!

oh wait...