Nyke is avi

Back home from uni now and avi for a team as of today.

Me:
- Skilled (roll KRP....... regularly, sup Blindi?)
- from
- a laugh
- active
- Rifle/Eng Smg and can medic

you:
- skilled
- active
- a laugh aswell
- speak english

be skilled and just hola at me on #almighty.et #et.uk

peace x
Comments
nyke is pro. your team needs him! almost as good a rifle as me.
gl New York Kite Enthusiast
i c what u did there
Parent
gl nyke fella
good rifler !
not very suprised that you havent got a team since your last post since you're uberboring and lower than low. not to mention that kamz has taught you to "troll" which makes you even more lame
not very suprised that you havent got a team since your last post since you're uberboring and lower than low. not to mention that kamz has taught you to "troll" which makes you even more lame
gl skilled guy
gl mate!
You have spent far to much time with that faggot nyke
not very suprised that you havent got a team since your last post since you're uberboring and lower than low. not to mention that kamz has taught you to "troll" which makes you even more lame Nah jks GL ! ;)

Blindi > YOU
Good luck Nyke! :D
good riffle, and a mad person. big good luck for you mate :)
Good player, take him!
"Cannot into your accent" is one of the most original excuses to not listen to anything I say. Gl.
gl hater :O
1 up

gl faggot

Blindi > YOU