NBS recruiting for cod4

image: 46

Dear community,

Nothing But Skillz is a multigaming clan since 2010, it started off as an Enemy Territory Clan.
Untill now we reached having 60+ members playing on our 4 public ET servers. Also a bf3 public. We recently been expanding to other games like Counter Strike:Source, LeagueOfLegends, Call Of Duty 4, Battlefield 3.In these games we have warteams that are going to play as many lans/cups/ladders as possible. And ofcourse now we want to expand to Call of duty 4! And soon we will add MW3 as one of our games.

We have a 18 slots cod4 public server running on Promod Search And Destroy, its UK hosted.

Servername: NBS-Gaming.com |Public S&D| Promod
Serverip: 178.32.58.45:28961

[img]http://cache.[url]www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.32.58.45:28961/b_560_95_1.png[/img][/url]

So we are recruiting cod4 players who want to join a nice community, what do we expect from u?
- 16+ years old
- Friendly, having fun ! :D
- need to know how to shoot and the gameplay

What we have to offer:
- Nice stable solid community with forums
- Voiceserver ts3: 62.146.31.147:9515
- Public cod4 server: 18 slots
- Friendly community

How to apply?
- Go visit our forums and make a member application in the cod4 section:
direct join link: http://et-clan.com/index.php?site=forum&board=97

Sponsors:
image: x0u15u

Our website: http://nbs-gaming.com
IRC channel: #Nbs @ Quakenet
Join us on facebook thx: http://www.facebook.com/nbs.gaming
Comments
Nice support for ET!

Goodluck :)!
You actually have nothing to offer to the cod4 squad :P
Gl tho
ofc! private server, public server!teamspeak channel!
Parent
Can not see private
Parent
Are you the CoD team? :P
Parent
im NBS member and i also play in "CoD Section" but as im shit in cod4 i only play mixes when a player is needed =)
Parent
what u want more then? its just the public part like in ET imho
Parent
A private server?
Parent
we hebben een maar is voor het e-sports team , maar kan zo een opzetten als ik wil
Parent
Zou beter zijn als je ook hier eentje bijgeeft ;)
Parent
nothing buts skilzzz
question,
why would anyone want to host a dedicated server on an island, and not in the center of europe ex: germany
lol nobody have been complaining about the ping or whatever
Parent
and have sponsordeal
Parent
tbh the pings there are better than on most central european servers
Parent
did u heard about routing ?
Parent
did you heartert about heard
Parent
Whats the lineup in css?
TRIPPPSTARZ
FRTZET
YNCK

Belgian players completing line up
Parent
unknown, skill?
Parent
skilled

trip
team belgium (ENC) (captain)
team Limburg.css (provinciecup)

frits used to play eps
Parent
ah okey, sounds nice
Anyways gl with cod!
Parent
Enable TZAC on your goddamn ET servers and make sure they run properly (i.e regarding map rotation, warm-up, /lock command randomly activated, number of votes allowed, number of nick changes, ETC.) before you try to take over the gaming world.
QUALITY>QUANTITY, ANYTIME. Remember...
+1 tzacpart
Parent
But I believe that under a tzac server properly ran and configured, the admin job is null. NBS have many members, therefore they probably want them to be 'useful' to the server. So they run fucked up servers so admins/members still have some job to do :D
Parent
they just want full servers and since most of the ET community has no tzac (i guess), the servers will stay emtpy.

ive spoken to one of the admins lately and he told me that they dont wanna run the servers with tzac, because some macplayers or linux players cant connect on the servers then.
Parent
well actually we are working on #nbs 2 to become tzac should have been done 2 weeks ago but since the dedi linux has problems it takes longer but host is looking into it
Parent
Good news man ! I guess I'm taking back many hatred words I spread on my above post(s) :P
Parent
avi in cod4 :) for fun. im low+
avi !
already played on ur server :D
gosh! what a great site! ive been having difficulties understanding this before.. thanks for sharing this! car wraps albuquerque pricing