what should i drink for breakfast?

coffee , tea or kakao?
Comments
Orange juice. :)
I prefer Netherlands Milk
Or take some extra strong coffee.
Tea.

Kakao is bad for your teeth and body in general as it's a very sweet substance. And usually, if you don't use pure kakao but those mixes you buy in supermarkets, they've also added more sugar.

Coffee is addictive and fucks your stumach up. Coffeine isn't healthy in any way.

Tea, however, is just great.
Netherlands Milk for the bones > all
Parent
coffeine is healthy and a very good stimulant... like every thing else is good in small quantities not in industrial ones!
Parent
There's a difference between "healthy" and "not unhealthy". In order for something to be "healthy" it actually has to do something good. There are very few, if any, artificial stimulants that are healthy.

Coffeine is also very addictive. And if you haven't noticed it, you get a high from it. In the sense that when the effect of the coffeine cools off, you hit a bottom that is lower than the level you had before taking the coffeine.

Imma draw you a pic!

Instead of going like this:

| ___
| / \
| / \
| / \
|/____ Over a peiod of time, you go:

|
| /|
| / |
| / |
|/____

Edit: Pics don't work :(
Parent
nice pics :D
Parent
yoghurt imo, btw i read kakao contains some substance like wine that prevents heart attacks, can it be true?
Parent
I prefer GermanyCoffin
Coffee sucks,

Tea > all for breakfast.
Not tea. And milk.

I drink juice usually. It's very sour and corrode my teeth, but I think it's worth it. It still has a fresh feeling over it, plus it's made out of fruit (I don't buy that cheap stuff. I use the same stuff our Minister of State use, apparently) which is healthy.
Quote by dmrWhat isn't bad for your body these days... everything is bad for your body if you take too much from it.

Quote by HellGoatNot tea. And milk.

Ok, lets try it out! You go drink 25 liters of milk and we'll see if it's still good for your body.
Parent

Well, if you let me drink those 25 litres over an extended period of time I would make me better in every possible way.

But if you want to force me to drink it in like an hour, of course it'd make me feel bad. But every substance "hurts" you with excessive use, so you can't blame the substance for that. You can't say water is bad just because you can't breathe it and therefore drown in it.
Parent
You win. :[

I've still got much to learn, master.
Parent
Everything is good until over consumed.
Parent
"But if you want to force me to drink it in like an hour, of course it'd make me feel bad."

You wont feel bad, you will be dead by then :)
Parent
I actually laughed. :D
best joke today so far. :D
i drink a tasty tekoa

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|OK i know what i drink now but ... what should i eat ?|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Bread with cheese.
Parent
first make new journal/thread then i will give you the magic answer
Parent
Spacecake? :D
Parent
i'lold! xD
First joke on Crossfire and still a succes :),, need to make more :o :D
yes, u r highskilled now i guess ;D
Parent
hmm what about cheese toast and a nice girl ;)
more ideas guys!
well then what to eat now?
Milk + coffee
Omg I thought of that too. Theif. -_-
Even though you said it before me...
Noo, dont lie! im the joker here not u :),, dont try to steal my fame:D
Parent
Drink some Netherlands Milk in a United Kingdom Teapot
warum willst du um ~ 20 uhr wissen was du zum Früshtück trinken sollst? :o
für morgen ich will gut in den tag starten ^^
coffee+joint and you'll be ready for a hard working (gaming) day !
bananen brood? :|
mint tea
soda water FTW!!