Ye now delete this!
original post :P worst of luck to you :P stupid faggot :P
you are gay too?
Parent
He told me he'd never tell on me :S
Parent
That's outrageous! A scandal! Do something about it :s
Parent
omg just went to clab ,bac from clab and i gat nambar from samting luking laik a garl and si gaiv mi a strang nambar with 8 digits,idk maibi is nambar for loto,mi so drank ahahahahaha
You just get the fuck out of this journal u subhuman murderer*
Parent
shut da hell up idiot
Parent
da? da? da? feeling gangsta cause you're a murderer???????????????
Parent
u ate that banana faster than a monkey.poor gay ass
Parent
LOL! An ex-con calling me a "gay ass" xD bet you've had more dicks in your ass than I have shot headshots in ET.
Parent
like i said u ate that faster than a monkey ate banana.that means u are so naiv,but dont worry it comes with the age.u have been trolled hard moron
Parent
you get trolled all the time lifeless gipsy
Parent
XD how did I get trolled ya jail-time-gipsy
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you're fucking stupid
Parent
ah, subhuman.. Spot on:D
Parent
he stole that line from mana,and is a lie.i got cojones in my pants the size of your head u migeons.
Parent
You just proved different.
Parent
how come faggot?
Parent
just quiet gypsyfuck
Parent
i fuck u up faster than u think faggot teen
Parent
unlikely. how do you get internet to your caravan btw? impressive
Parent
i stole it from your mama after i banged her
Parent
No need to prove to people u can fuck them up, the fact that u were in jail for murdering an innocent man kinda proves that already :) fucking murderer, hell awaits you..
Parent
You took away his future..he was someone else his/her son, someones brother and someones friend and perhaps even lover. Perhaps he was a father? You are the person responsible for those little kids to no longer have a father in their life. Don't you feel bad? Because you should you vile murderer. No guilt whatsoever, able to kill a human being without a blink of your eye? Man you are sick and should be hung, just kill yourself to get rid of the karma. You stole someone else his life, the only appropriate thing u can do is take yours because it's not worth jack shit anyways ya 31 year old romanian freak.
Parent
let s analyse this

assuming what i said to u was true ,u could be in big shit,cause u just upset a dangerous dangerous person

assuming what i said was just a joke i made on you,it looks like u are a jack ass.

anyway u loose :)
Parent
hahah stfu u gipsy
Parent
you are not only a murderer, but you're also a thief..

you stole someone's life, someone's happiness... someone's future AND someone's past.

His family shall never forgive you, nor will I
Parent
nor will god..nor will the guardians of the heavenly gate high above..you may not pass "Start" unforgiven, you are going straight to hell :)
Parent
headed straight to hell, you are

pain & sorrow, shall you suffer
Parent
i bet you didnt do that on purpose
Parent
AL1 The Boss.
the boss?lol please...
Parent