Harmen busted?

yo ,check this out

http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=30190

http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=92266

ye ... its harmen, was surprised they rolled cupra,lavod and testi.. now we know why :D

gg wp fag

e : http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=14737 should be banned too ,since he's smart enough too not cheat on his main tzac account ^^, ...
Comments
hehe :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
GG harmen GG
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD now I can't troll him by fakebusting him anymore
you can! :p he still got one tzac account left zLoL!
Parent
but that doesn't change the fact he is really busted now :< but who knows, maybe it was applesauce cheating :P
Parent
wtf zeg jij tog alemaal = e : http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=14737 should be banned too ,since he's smart enough too not cheat on his main tzac account ^^, ...
als er op 1 account gecheat zou zijn op mijn ip zouden die andere accounts van mijn ip ook banned worden hoor
Parent
only accounts on which cheat happens/gets detected are banned. Then there wouldn't be returning cheaters in ET would be?
Parent
Wasn't it obvious based on the way he went on and the people he
associated with?
+1 , but still it's nice TZAC confirmed it for us :D!
Parent
m-/
and sup with the multiple accounts?
they were obvious:D
but gg:D
Told him 1000times i thought AND knew he cheated, good boy jeffrey checking it out! :p
gozers waarmee die speelde cheaten ook 4 sure idd man... Hopen dat tzac z'n werk goed blijft doen ! ( of beter... )
Parent
ja goh :P dat hele team van em zat er vol mee
Parent
haha dat aanschou ik als een compliment
Parent
dat mag mijn goede vriend
Parent
ik cheate nix dus je vind me gewoon goed
Parent
nee hoor, ik zei niet dat je goed was, ook cheaters kunne tyfus slecht zijn dwaas
Parent
je snapt het nog altijd niet ? ik ben clean gg
http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=14737
Parent
daar had ik het toch helemaal niet over?
Parent
good job j4ryd :D
Oh the sweet sweet feeling of satisfaction. What I'd give to lick their tears now, yessss, tasting their sorrow, mm yesss.
Was a matter of time, however are RoccatAimAssist and LegitHacks cheats for CoD?
jup, cod4 / cod2 ... mostly cod4 but certainly not ET
Parent
Rofl. Kamz playing with cheaters it seems.
What a fucking retard with afro.
hahaha u fucking nerd :DDDDDD
didnt suprise me at all.. tohajs cheater crew..
you are retarded.. i never play with harmen :)
Parent
should i bust you? i can proof that you are busted on tzac kev :)
Parent
everyone knows it man.... guess why he is banned on the CB, but unless you've found another tz-ac banned account but kev2555 you shouldn't act like a retard and stay factual
Parent
halts maul, justin.
Parent
dann zeig amal was auf du großmaul anstatt mich mit längst allgemeinbekannten tatsachen zu langeweilen
Parent
halts maul, justin.
Parent
oh really:D? Well since you don't have access to my login infos, you don't have any proof.
Parent
are you sure ? :)
Parent
keith is the one who cheated, not harmen

he's still a moron though, especially if he has been sharing his TZAC accounts
but then u have to punish harmen aswell!!!
Parent
i hacked his account, not his fault
Parent
you are dumb, you don't even know how to hack something, just shut up please.
Parent
dont talk to me
Parent
I talk to whoever I want, you won't tell me what to do stupid asshole
Parent
im to superior for you, dont talk to me
Parent
you are shit, I talk to you whenever I want bruv
Parent
youre not my bruv u autist
Parent
Dont give a shit!

These two guys are the biggest retards i've ever met..

I feel sorry for him,and me aswell,that i wanted to make a team with him.. glad i left after one match :D
Parent
u got kicked bro :;xd
Parent
Oh really?

Then you're even more retarded,then before..

Ill tell you that story once more..

We played one offi,with fucking shit line-up with guys,we didnt even talked about and u just brought them into the team.. We won just because of some aim/fops player maybe tohaj with his 3strikes for 4man full kill ? dont know..

After that,i told you,that i will play that next offi on sunday,and then i wont play anymore in this shit without pracc,stable lu etc.
Parent
trollolololololol u so funny , u were getting all random merc's for the team you even asked keith to play all random guys lolz
Parent
yep keith cheated but anyway account sharing is not allowed :) will earn ban i guess
besides he was the one who wanted that keithh plays and he is his friend, kinda no doubt ha harmen?
Parent
gg harmen cu in 6 months, belgium + 15 years + retard = hacks
(\__/)
(>’.’<)
(")_(")
Parent
THATS FUCKING CUTE!!!!!
Parent
EOD KILLA HAS SPOKEN
Parent
:DDDDD harmen nerd
Well ET is dead anyway.
fucking idiot
Just another faggot..
kill yourself harmen
tohajs cheater crew
you are retarded.. i never play with harmen :)
Parent
You play just with me and kwiz against americans!
Parent
haha.. so thats why he wanted to play vs me.. spammed me everyday in irc and wanted to play 1v1 vs me.. explains why :D
thats fucking pathetic x] Theres this guy in #rtcw.wars who does the same aswell x]
Parent
nee,das war nur weil du so schlecht bist :o

<333
Parent
Treulose Tomate!
Parent
komm doch einfach mal ins ts kieken inner woche.
nich so schüchtern:)
bei euch is immer selten was los,wenn ich gucken komm.

<3
Parent
think he is just fanboying you in his case :p
Parent
explains nothing because i didnt hax and im not busted
Parent
it was me who played on that tzac account :) didnt cheat tough, but since chaplja is following my every move.. :oooooo
harmen clean gg
deserves ban for sharing account
+ doesn't explain the ban on Nemrah's account
Parent
i played on that nemrah's account cuz the eenden wouldnt wanna play otherwise. :)
harmen clean gg
Parent
And magically TZAC harmen69 got busted as well.
Parent
i made that one :) check ip's
Parent
Thing is, why would harmen play with that account when he can simply play with his own? No need to leave so much plotholes.
Parent
i "created" the account harmen69, and i hacked the 2nd account from harmen ( nemrah)
not his fault :o
Parent
Come on, your story really does not fit at fucking all. You were playing together yesterday, and by some coincidence harmen didn't notice you playing with his hacked tzac while he's playing with the account you created.
Parent
?? harmen did not played on harmen69? ;p
and i dunno i guess he didnt :)
Parent
Then who was that yesterday playing against EUNd?
Parent
harmen speelde op harmen
ik op nemrah

die harmen69 speelde ik niet op gisteren :)
Parent
Yesterday both nemrah & harmen69 were on the server.
Parent
nope :) ik was nemrah & harmen gewoon harmen...
enja dan die 3e hans ofzo ,die ken ik niet :)
Parent
Still, I don't believe a thing about you hacking his UcEharmen account.
Parent
er zijn 3 acc's harmen de mijne nemrah die die keith hackte en harmen69 een 92k die kief maajkte
Parent
share accounts with cheater=stupid

sorry.
did not share
Parent
Harmen nice lies which will not get you unbanned. He is/was your friend, when he joined 1on1 ladder on ESL and he cheated @ official match. You were the only one claiming that he would never cheat etc. but we all knew his old history and TZAC ban confirmed that. Now what are you saying is that he would hack into you account or what? Because if he gets caught @ TZAC for using old hacks etc. I really doubt that he have any clue about else.
Besides Keithh didn't you say you will like quit ET?
Parent
it seems that you need google translator or what? This is your account http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=30190 there is no doubt about it.

Besides what do you think about your friend now? He after all created harmen69 account and got banned also on it?
Parent
that is an account that i created while playing gaymod 1 year ago , so i also didnt log in to it 1 year and it got hacked
Parent
it got hacked by your friend. This is weard don't you think? Contact chaplja then.
Parent
hahah retard, ga douche
ben jij dat Anis?
Parent
how retarded can you be, dont use your main account, but make a 'cheat-account' with your real name XDD

gg nerd
kief maakte een account die harmen69 noemde chek ip's nerd
Parent
who is he
i didnt hax im just skilled
you're a massive retard
Parent
Shut up, turns out ur a massive faggot aswell.
Parent
lol sure newfag from low to skilled?
Parent
No surprise he was cheating, same is for seareal, mirror . Only a matter of time when they are busted.
they are not cheating lol
Parent
ik heb niet gehackt en ik ben niet gebusted , wat halicineer jij jezelf toon eens dat ik hacte
Parent
hallucineer*
hackte*

Shared account gg!
Parent
sharede*

Sure!
Parent
sharede dan en wat zou ik daarover liegen lol
Parent
How can you think mirror is cheating? He's brainless as fuck, just plays for damage only, any player can do what he does. Seareal is too low to even question about cheating.
Parent
that´s why he´s cheating, hes brainless as fuck
Parent
Keith is zo vriendelijk om jou te beschermen :$
nee is echt :p boeit mij het of die banned wordt of niet xd
Parent
dikke mongool dat je bent gvd waarom moet je mij hacken hack iemand an ders
Parent
HEY , IT WAS HIS FUCKING DOG , ALRIGHT ?
image: doghax

:D guess so
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
Seems legit :p
Parent
Ey niet zo als mij worden he manneke !!!!
Ik hoop dat je nog steeds lan komt , kan je nog een klap krijgen smurf
In what way then cheating he could get some attention on ET scene ...
who cares :) other account links to yours, who cares about your "clean" account?
Parent
lol
112 comments and i never fuckin heard about harmen guy
so ... im not busted still clean , keith was back for 1 day . seems you idiots are to stupid to get that

HATERSGONNAHATE
erm who???????
misunderstanding
Parent
doesn't change the fact that I never heard of you
Parent
well thats ur problem
Parent
lol tbh who?
give me 1 good reason for that ban devito
Parent
I won't discuss anything here. Please create a support ticket -> http://www.esl.eu/eu/et/support/
Parent
already did but u guys prolly not even look @ it
Parent
Noone cares anyway, it's just another low+ player, let him cheat. Anyways i find Harmen a nice guy and i don't think he would be stupid enough to share tzac accounts or ...cheat.
Not even that : /
Parent
i didnt even cheat , and thx
Parent
i agree :) harmen is a rly nice guy :D
Parent
these comments about banning for "sharing accounts" are hilarious. back when Killerboy & such were adminning, someone like Keith who stole the account would be banned and not harmen unless someone could really prove he was _sharing_ the account with them.

just think of it like people spoofing etpro/pb guids a few years ago. :D nobody used to get banned when a cheater spoofed their guid.
well im still not banned , dunno why they actualy all think im banned now
http://tz-ac.com/profile.php?id=14737
Parent
Sharing accounts is not allowed anyway. It doesn't matter if it is related to cheating or not.
Parent
i didnt share anything omfg

Keithh
yesterday, 16:38

it was me who played on that tzac account :) didnt cheat tough, but since chaplja is following my every move.. :oooooo
harmen clean gg

Keithh
yesterday, 17:51

i hacked his account, not his fault
Parent
but where is the proof that he SHARED the account? what if his account was hacked? like people used to SPOOF guids few years ago, now people hack TZAC accounts. you do get what I'm saying right?
Parent
Yes sure , you are completly right and we are aware that this can happen but I wasn't talking about Harmen's case. I just wanted to say that sharing accounts is not allowed and will be punished.
Parent
why dafuq is esl banning me ? my tzac is CLEAN so i didnt hax open your eye's.
you just see some 1 making topic harmen busted and you ban me , you dont even look further
Parent
Please use your ticket to clear things up. Thank you.
Parent
harmen busted :]
Parent
but where is the proof that he SHARED the account? how can you know it wasn't hacked?
Parent
the thing is, how high is the plausibility that an account was shared and how high that an account was hacked? So let's be honest, doesn't it make more sense to ban unless there is a proof it was hacked?
Parent
no, it's called innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.
Parent
lol u dont rlly think keith can "hack" tzac accounts , do you?
i mean if he could, what is it stopping him from hacking 10 other accounts , let´s say for the lolz he want to hack tzac accounts from all his flamers (there are enough in this topic for example) ?

i mean if i could do it i would defo go right now and hack on ipod´s tzac account just to fuck with him? + 100 other ppl?

most likely they are friends and they did it for the fun of it., or maybe i am completely wrong and he can actually hack tzac accounts and then we are all doomed?
Parent
do you know what it means when someone hacks an account? :P it means they cracked the pw, not that they're OHSOSMART and know how to access all accounts on the planet, he just guessed his password, it could have been harmen1992 for all we know but that's how people crack passwords and it happens all the time on normal websites. CF too.
Parent
nah tbh i dont know yet what they mean with "keith hacked harmen" account, dont even know who harmen is , i know who keith is tho , but how you know he "guessed" the password and not that they are just friends and he gave his pass (account sharing) and end of story? lol, is not like not seen before , people using random excuses
Parent
that's the point of INNOCENT until proven GUILTY :)
Parent
well, if someone picks such an easy password that deffinitely falls under his responsibility
Parent
pretty dumb response tbfh. how many accounts has Poland pixel hacked into?
Parent
did pixel actually hack into them or just guessed/bruteforced the password? it's the own fould of people if they choose weak passwords
Parent
so they deserve to get banned for that? :D get real man, losing all credibility here.
Parent
more likely harmen1998
Parent
go hack a bit kalli
Parent
maybe cuz keith already has like 5 bans
Parent
so instead of taking it out on him they should take it out on someone who realistically could be a victim in the situation? D:
Parent
they are just stupid as shit
Parent
Keith isn't smart enough to hack an account from someone else..
He has a big mouth but he doesn't make it happen
Parent
Hierbij oordeel ik schuldig! Levenslang voor Keith en 10 jaar voor Harmen wegens medeplichtigheid!
en wat als ik braaf ben in de cel mag ik dan eerder weg ?
Parent
lol :p heuemu
Parent
i played that retard yesterday, he played like a low+ from jaymod.

he acted with much retardness.

if he used to play like he did yesterday then he didnt use cheat (he did no damage, no teamplay, no brain, he has nothing for him)
kamz & stray were carieing me so i had not do much
Parent
+why do you call me a retart i did nothing against you
Parent
harmen shouldnt be punished for this! Keith is known for making accounts, its not harmens fault keith decided to use his name :DD
193 comments harmen
i think u are fucking proud of you

YOU RUINED THIS COMMUNITY !
Parent
just got popular^^
Parent
201 comments bro , ima boss
Parent
yeah, they would totally just ban based on NAME MATCH :D
Parent
keith only created harmen69 (92266), while harmen created Nemrah (30190)
Parent
Nemrah got bannned on keith's ip chek it
Parent
adding to comment counter
whats the max comments in 1 topic ? want to beat it
Parent
will never happen d: close to or more than 1k comments I think
Parent
dunno, my i quit et post had like 400
Parent
link or didnt happen
Parent
why the fuck are ppl even caring lol, let him cheat, dead game anyway rather play against cheaters who have no brain and still lose then no1 ? correct? YES
rather play against clean guys and loose than cheater and still winning. finishedm8
Parent
dont get me wrong, playing against clean guys is the thing you want ofcourse, but how many ppl play et these days, and then im talking about wars not random pubs/jaymod.
So ppl should be happy that ppl still cheat in this game because when ppl stop cheating at this game it means that the et pro scene is dead
Parent
ik heb niet gehacked hoor
Parent
Haha, Harmen is so happy with all these replys :)
never met or heard of him. But he's probably a huge european douche that smells, has bad teeth, and noodle arms. Or he looks like a wild snorlax.
rename thread to "random faggot busted"
RENAME IT TO KEITH HACKING AGAIN
Parent
Harmen famous
JOURNAL_OF_THE_YEAR
who care about some random noob
still lowskilled
to much care for a game like this