Last try: #erAse.et needs 6th for LAN

As the title says, we really need one guys :/

Everything has been arranged and paid so you wont have to worry about that. Might be we'll give u a discount of some sorts for helping us out and such ;)
Was hoping to get some more replies and some serious ones since we're actually a fun bunch to hang out with!

Guessing we will settle for a 6th that can just help us out with our games now, so if you're going to lan anyway and feel like you want to play some games, just pm esSe. Might be the times of our games will change because we asked them to be late on friday or even the next day, but that was forgotten apparently.

You can send esSe http://www.crossfire.nu/user/25530/esse1999 a pm here via CF.
Thank you for your time.

image: g4dq6jwaq78jiukpxalk
Comments
ik kan alleen op zaterdag
gl gays
Worst case scenario you can get some random spec @ lan
Ask Niels/SimonKinsler
i could play if i manage to find a way to be there on thursday/friday morning. I was planning on going with buzzer on friday afternoon but guess it woudlnt work out with your schedule :)
I think games start on friday morning so that might be too late...
Parent
group B starts at 13.00 on friday! and deann wrote "Might be the times of our games will change because we asked them to be late on friday or even the next day, but that was forgotten apparently. " if it changes i could be there to play :P otherwise if I find another way to be there on friday morning/thursday i'll let you know! (if you still need a 6th then)
Parent
Ahh sorry cause you said afternoon i thought you meant 15:00 or later, not sure why :-D my bad!
Parent
If you can't get anyone else I can make it I think. Need to finish a project before 12:00 at friday so after that I can come straight from Enschede Central to wzzrd ( 5 mins with the train or so?). I can't play before that tough since I'm extremely busy this week.
I would actually love to help you guys out. Unfortunately, I have other commitments during the LAN weekend. I wish you guys the best of luck and fun at LAN!
I am sorry man, I'd love to go and hang out again. But it's my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend, and we're going away for the weekend. Already booked, so can't cancel (wouldn't if I could, either)

But here is a plan: I am going to celebrate New Year in Berlin, maybe there is a possibility to meet each other then, or maybe the 1st/2nd of January?
Parent
aaah damn :x im in denmark at new years eve :/

else id come over!
Parent
Haha, that's too bad. Well, make sure to keep in touch! I will probably come over to Germany more often!
Parent
Whats up m8? Havent spoken to u in a while! :D
Parent
Hey man. Yeah it's been a while! I'm doing fantastic, what about you? :)
Parent
Good! Just played my first match since 20th of May :D Haven't really had time to play due to summer and school stuff tho :(
Parent
ask toNi...
Good joke jonasbrother.
Parent
would have been avi if carlos won't in your lineup
Then they would still need 1.
Parent
Yeah indd lol stupid indian
Parent
I heard bN is avi
Parent
i think sebastian is avi aswell :)
that pic makes me wish u GL
waarom kom jij niet spelen, grote man?
Parent
we hadden geen 6, en de meeste hadden niet echt zin/geen geld. Opzich hadden we wel gewild maar dan waren we zonder ook maar 1 prac naar LAN gekomen :P Mss kom ik nog wel ff dagje langs om hi te zeggen tegen wat mensen, dus als je me ziet lopen roep maar, of als je een merc nodig hebt die al een jaar niet heeft gespeeld :D
Parent
KOM DAN SWA VRIJDAG
Parent
WAT DENK JE VAN WERKEN ZWERRIE!?!?@
Parent
ah jammer bro
Parent
WE HEBBEN HONTOUR MORGEN, BETER BEN JE ER SKERE TURK :DDDD
Parent
Belgium Azur for sure :)