Weslann Busted

image: possibru

Allstar Swede newcomer decided it would be funny to play a random 6on6 using an aimbot.

Demo: http://cheat.clanz.nl/hid=3408053.dm_84 (3mins long)
CB link: http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3408053&suspend=1
AVI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X9uCSFopii0

It's a sad day for ET

Moral of the story is
don't act like a retard

image: 8474739
Comments
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HOLY SHIT
avi or gtfo
.avi or never hapenned
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Stupid way to stop ET.
Who said he will stop, he can back in 6 months.
Parent
i am disappoint
nothing new that he aimbots lately
avi or gtfo
so umm he played with tzac also or not?
so what else is the proof than his nickname? Didn't check demo assuming he has weslan nick
Parent
so ip match to tzac than, or cb acc?
Parent
(Caught on demo)
bullshit
thank god no retards checkd my demos
>didn't watch the demo
Parent
YOU LIKE MY DEMO BRO?
Parent
yes, good camera work sir
Parent
Even added in /ac_players and /cheaters because I am a boss.
Parent
I don't think info from ac_players shows up in demos though, at least I didn't notice it
Parent
potty boss! almighty has a habit of busting cheaters, kamz with vila and now you with weslann. Oh and Artstar busting garin and darkrider 100 times. #ALMIGHTY.ET
Parent
not really, i was the first to suspect him, then potty specced him to see
Parent
garin cheated too? l0L
Parent
so hows knowing where the enemy is related to wallhack? or a gr8 snap to the head related to aimbot?
fuck me.
Parent
you're a moron, won't bother replying to you any further
Parent
reported to clanbase
Parent
Haha gg :D cu boys
gg deryn no speclock :s

My statement: UK players are bad and got rolled hard, theres nothing wrong on that demo, its in my DNA that i am that good, haters
That was sad to watch tbh. aim_fov 0,5 should be max to set, not fucking 360 :D
Parent
nice knowing low
Parent
nice knowing low
Parent
nice knowing low
Parent
yes blame deryn
Parent
sadest thing is that they even knew it and kept playing with you
Parent
they will still play with him ;)
Parent
Much as some of them are my friends, I agree with you. it's pretty sad they still play with him even after knowingly seeing how much a retard he can be. maybe this time they will learn. keyword is MAYBE
Parent
yeah so sad man
Parent
You are the last person on CF to judge people that cheat or play with cheaters.
Parent
+1 and i spec unlocked for potty to see, If you was hiding it you would have re-spec locked beb ;) <3
Parent
Weslan is and always will be a fucking retard.

I demand crossfire bring back banning cheaters for the duration of their ban. He would pretty much kill himself due to this being his one and only social activity.
Im banned in CB forever (not like im going to kill myself or whatever) because one guy has stolen my TZ-AC account. Imo, retards like Weslann should be banned for 10 years instead of guy like me. Im not harming the community, not even play ET actively.. I know u don't care probably, but just sayin :)
Parent
You are polak,your ban is right.
Parent
I think your parents should lock u in wardrobe and dont let u go out, cuz ur just amazing retarded. I play this game for 5 years and for the first time i see faggot like u. Now i recommend to turn off ur PC (im suprise czechs can afford to buy computer) and go think about ur life and stop commenting every single threat. Jesus, you are just brand new level of faggotery :XD
Parent
apparently at the age of 14 i was able to pay for my internet and got stable 48ping.

Some 20+ (age for you retard) cant afford that - in Poland. How does that feel you useless piece of crap. ->i bet metikki would want to taste you :s
Parent
Cool, because your parents are able to pay for ur precious inet. So finally, at the age of 15, you can go and find a work (then u might be able to buy even better inet to play a game!!!)
Parent
Your brain probably doesnt work the right way..
Parent
Oh and you are the guy to say this XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

e: stop replying to me since i have no time to talk with random trash like u, thx.
Parent
the irony in that sentence is quite strong.
Parent
dude, ure country is as poor as poland, i can offer u some job in belgium, as truckdriver for the garbage, between your nationals
Parent
"stolen" :D
Parent
ofc it was. Its not my fault he didnt change an email, just password.
Parent
Create a ticket on cb?
Parent
He did. Goldorak apparently has logs where szpyru aka motyl states he SHARED account with him, not that it was stolen.
Parent
actually i said: "Lets say that i shared an account with him" - completly different thing, but nvm since i dont care so much.
Parent
care enough to bug me at least twice a week to unban you on CB :D
Parent
because of all admins know that im not him, and still wont do a thing.. Retards like weslann should be banned forever not me.

e: I tak za niedlugo bede mieszkac w kato = laptop ( :/ ) + nowy internet = jakis casual gejming.
Parent
Are you really that retard, like really. You're even worse than Roba...
Parent
I guess u dont realize how retarded u r and how the whole community hate u , so ill stop talkink to u right now
Parent
no, you really shared that account, case closed. boom
Parent
If that so, i really shouldnt be banned until forever. boom
Parent
QuoteSuspended from playing until 08-09-2022 13:00:00

Its timed ban, cant see "till eternity". And why? You were banned in past, while that you returned and the ban lenght was multipled. BOOM?
Parent
I just waited till my ban will pass -> it passed BOOM. Instead of banning innocent ppl try to look after arnold, because as far as i know he is playing right now every day BOOM 2
Parent
doesnt change the fact youre still busted.
Parent
ip matched, thats a difference.
Parent
cry to Cheat and Abuse, not me.
Parent
ofc, mutiple times.
Parent
But you might have a social life, I am not sure on this?

Weslan, on the otherhand, doesn't :)
Parent
As u can see on my profil picture, i have :)
Parent
Its his sister :XDDDDD
Parent
at least i fucked something
Parent
So you're admitting you fucked your sister?
Parent
Some1 cant get an irony :p
Parent
How in any way is that supposed to be ironic?
Parent
booom g5 potty
Parent
who is weslann ?!

seriously !
If you dont know,dont want to know
Parent
You might want to ask kardon about weslann
Parent
You thought the amount of retard in Weslann wasn't enough, so you put in Kardon too?
Parent
:DDDD!!! Just spicing things up a bit
Parent
Domi's goldfish strikes again
I remember him being a retard, things havent changed I see.
Told you so, wes.

gg asshole :D
who gives a shit
dum huve :D
i would like this match to be deleted aswell, he was cheating hard:D
http://www.gamestv.org/event/40495-sample-team-vs-energy/
someone lost e-money
Parent
I was not cheating in that game, i only cheated in that specific war :)
Parent
said every busted guy ever...
Parent
I cheated in all matches. Said no cheater ever.
Parent
the 5 hs colt under cp are just wow:D
Parent
What happens to the NC matches that he played? Or was this just one ocassion where he cheated?
NC results will remain the same
Parent
makes sense. worst admin in the history of the central processing unit.
Parent
Seems like youre biased on ohurcool cause of issue in NC. As CB Cup-supervisor I agree with ohurcool's post.
Parent
yea lets play all nc's matches again u brainless idiot
Parent
oh god, priceless ahhah
- Thats kinda sad...
- I demand NC rematch's then! Those faggets went far and he was part of the team!
- Who is weslann after all? He seemed like a cool guy but i never heard about him earlier than the past 2 years or less? :| ex-swedish haxor?
I doubt he was cheating during the NC, he just randomly turned on a bot
Parent
and who can guarantee that?
Parent
cuz one notices if someone bots or not
Parent
stupid comment. u realize that u can adjust aimbots that people wont notice? its not like that ppl have to be aimbotting 24/7 to be a cheater
Parent
You clearly forgot Poland gnajda situation.
Parent
If I remember right he was banned for a demo, not an anticheat
Parent
Exactly, and how long did it take to "ban for sure"? :) Kinda a while...

edit: also mAus would have been banned ages ago based on "demo".... and he has proven his skills ..
Parent
well, from my experience most cheaters either try to hide it for all the time they cheat or play normal and occasionally cheat without even hiding it
Parent
proving your skills doesn't necessarily make you clean tho

btw: ever heard of that certain special edition bot by nC that was sold to several known EC players? it was limited to 5...
Parent
Yes i heard and it was probably bollocks. The so called "EC players" have proven worthy over the next years.

your first sentence is kinda confusing though. Eventhough you'r right, why would they cheat then? Example: ensam, sample, sup3r, miNd (and other bF gays) got busted before but i doubt they used any cheat at their best times.
bF boys event went to come cdc lan with fakenicks and surprised ^^
Parent
maybe it was, yeah... I somehow believed in their words tho...

well, there are plenty of possibilies for why they could, this community is full of liars, haters and (ex-)cheaters anyway :P
not saying every "skilled" player's been cheating much, actually I think the number's been quite low after SLAC/TZAC but you never know, do you?
bF's got my support tho, they never shined because of their outstanding aim but because of their teamplay :-)
Parent
Man Senti was cheating for years, so was Crod. Takes a while to notice fully for some people. It's not like they just load up an old n7 bot and put the settings to max.
Parent
imo I doubt senti was cheating untill the point where he was busted, especially that senti was a computer nub and the way he got busted was just say way too stupid for him to be an experienced cheater and crod pretty much always been cheating, nothing unknown
Parent
crod clean mayun
Parent
like somebody really cares about it, it didnt happen in the past it wont happen now.
ET is just a big joke
Parent
True that.

I don't care in fact, just saying what should fairly happen, but i can't care any less atm.
Parent
-didnt cheat in nc
-cool guy? ok
-u heard of him 2 years ago cos he started ET 3 years ago
Parent
- How would u know? :o
- He was alright to me
- Bullshit imo. I find it easier to believe he is some ex- swedish cheater who did a comeback.
Parent
-this was him just rage botting cos hes out of EC and NC and just wants to play his precious CS:GO OR he thought he wouldnt get caught cos no tzac
-nope
-cos he started in jaymod and was in same jaymod clan before starting to play etpro
Parent
Remove them from NC, some of them are respected players, but still they had a cheater who fucked up everything for them. I feel sorry for them, but once admins should treat cheaters how they deserve totally erase them.

Fuck off excheaters aswell:)
Parent
nice calling us faggots after that team se let pt go further to the playoffs (2 years ago?) even though you were already out :/
Parent
true.. don't take it on a serious level...
its still kinda weird!
Parent
Does noone cares from WHO weslann got this hack?
We know he didn't made it himself, because, lets be honest he is just to ASSdumb for it.
360 aimbot fov... those might exist since.... begging of ET?
+ no tzac or pb.... anything would work (as if Tzac would stop him from cheating..)
Parent
well tzac would at least ban him for aimbot use, aim_fov 360 implies something shit and silly and easy to run
Parent
Sure, but its not insta ban
Parent
in case of aimbot it is
Parent
google et aimbot. im sure u will find something
Parent
Implying getting a hack for et with or without tzac is so hard... there's something called internet and google..
Parent
UH HERRRO? TEAM USA DEMANDS THAT WE GET THE THIRD PLACE TITLE FOR NATIONSCUP. WE CAN'T BE FUCKING STOPPED. FEAR US.

USA #1

e: lol you're a ginger. end yourself before team usa comes over there and soulja bois your hoe
Still can't get why u had to use anim at that game.
Parent
you're next
Parent
nah, but 300 hs jonas
Parent
first I need time to sit up playing ET mixes all night! 8]
Parent
HAHAH i always knew that, nothing new :)
Nothing new that eventho youre multiple banned on CB youre still returning back.
Parent
was wondering about the weird skills at late night mixes
Ballad of the retards.
i like how at the end he turns it up to show that it was his intention to get busted and doesnt care
Hack or not, didn't take me long to decide that he's one of the biggest idiots ever. Like cheating vs koop and co? how fucking retarded can one person be? it's one thing to install a bot but to do it vs known players at least cheat vs other cheating polaks.

rofl so dumb
hahahah what a retard :D
AVI OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

IMPLYING THAT EVERYONE COMMENTING HERE ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH THE EFFORT OF DOWNLOADING THE DEMO PUTTING IT INTO THEIR DEMO FOLDER STARTING ENEMY TERRITORY CHANGING THE MOD AND CLICK ON PLAY.

BULLS H I T
like we care its crossfire dude we're here to flame teh shit out of anyone
Parent
Someone make a list of excheaters in EC, NC and maybe OC Prem :)

tho some proofs are gone or atleast not as easy to find them as it was (yae, yawn, etc)
It would consist of 90% of the players tbh
Parent
shouldnt be allowe to play EC/NC
Parent
Then there would be no competition
Parent
Wrote a list of EC players who play this season and were busted from what I remember

EFFECTUS:

MOTiF
PHOTOSYNTHESIS

Rockit.ET:

phyzic
razz

head-hunters:

ridji
Aima
Kento

Decerto:

Kevin
Jalla
saKen
SQuid

turboApinat:

HIRVI

Disposable:

alexL
Weslann

tMoe:

fanatic
grzesiek

aToOn:

monkey
upload

inteRaction:

teente

erAse:

dTEC7
Nips

belgian Fraternity:

chizz6l
AL1
Sup3r
Parent
nips only been busted in cod4 for some laser command shit, not ET afaik
Parent
well, still, he cheated :D
Parent
I spammed "how do you turn this on" in Age of Empires 2, does that count? :<
Parent
When were u busted? :D
Parent
2008 wh on public gg
Parent
then pernamently ban for all
simple
for sure more than 50 % of them still cheating
Parent
a few of them probably (not gonna name any names) but by far not 50%
Parent
hi topek, its me botek
Parent
LO i forgot kento :DD

more pathetic lowskillers treat these guys as idols :DD

sad story about saken and kevin...:(
Parent
i dont consider tweaking cheating so remove me.
Parent
you tweaked it that low that trees/bushes vanished
Parent
he actually didn't get banned for tweaking rivatuner =)
Parent
upli is busted? my polish wife :'(
Parent
avi or gtfo
I don't get why people even care that much at this point.. The game's what, 10 years old? 95% of the players currently playing EC and NC prior to that have been busted before or have at the very least tried a cheat on public servers, big fucking deal. What probably amazes me the most are the people in here demanding matches to be re-played.
the replayed part is bullshit but you can't talk about the age of ET like it makes a difference to someone cheating. :D RtCW is older than ET and if someone cheated there against me I'd care enough to have them removed from cups too.
Parent
you're a faggot.
Parent
lol hey casek m8
Parent
Not my point, cheating is pathetic and shouldn't be allowed, I think we can all agree here, but the amount of attention Weslann is getting, for being busted? That's rather, saddening.
Parent
only because there haven't really been any bust topics since TZAC came out. :) drag your memory back to pre-2009 and this was what every bust topic looked like, and there was a new one everyday.
Parent
I vote for #re-played matches
Parent
Who cares ET is not dead (Adkins nerding hard)

for nerds asking for an avi
roflmao :DD
Parent
youtube glitched and only loaded 50 sec, "was that it??", I thought
Parent
its 3 mins long. probably glitched, refresh
Parent
I dont see anything wrong in that video
Parent
yea all I see is koop whining and jinosta getting owned
Parent
I didnt whine :o I asked for his config ;[
Parent
nice whine
Parent
I see only one retard playing, what do u think?
Parent
Thanks!, I'll put it in the post
Parent
the fact is axis still get the tank after those hs. rofl
Parent
Great aimstuff ( probably lessons from nuggan and jonas ) great reflex and high sensitivity, thats all i see there
Parent
ppl getting baned for cheting cos cant stey away from computer game xd
ye men gettin' baned for cheting is so bed xd xd xd
Parent
u got tripled deal with it noobs, weslann bestest
hahaahah tomobrooo <3

Hes just too good :{D
Parent
+ fucking one
Parent
How boring. Nice feat when it looks up to the ceiling :))

should ban the players from allies who knowingly played with him l0L

wb Jinosta
OMG Wesslann why you was noob with or without it doesn't matter.
fett synd..
I remember when i used to play vs Weslann in et.gather, he didnt use cheats as far i remember, sad to see good players using cheats
and another one bites de_dust
fu that's my ban slogan on #3on3.et :(
Parent
darnit, thought it was phresh :c
Parent
you got my permission to use it though when I ban someone :>
Parent
ppl still cheating on this game ? wow means that ET is still a serious business game
Wauw, whats new?
i wish i ever was that good :(
Journal of the year 2013 190+ comments wtf crossfire is alive!
lol, i like the the vibe here. feels good
so many mad nerds xD was funny to see u guys crying in the video though :D
i dont know why he is happy that he got 106 hs :D i guess here are enough people who did this more than once in their history :D

wesslann or whatever . keep trying bro :D ur not my boy :(
is this serious or just some massive trolling?
What's so trollish about it?
Parent
never known nowadays, such a world we're livin' in... :)
Parent
Expected from someone with such a low brain capacity :|
nice fragmovie , enjoyed
Ohurcool shall be hearing from my lawyer regarding our disqualification. Team USA will not be discriminated against by ginger nerds.
:XD "ginger nerds" :XDDD i may use this expression in my next journal
Parent
buuuuuusted :D
The only thing I got out of this whole thread was that Weslann cheated, like we've known that for over a year and Motyl is the biggest idiot I've ever seen on a forum