wiaderko busted & Kento & Furman

sad day for the internet.. yes it is true :s
ladies and gentlemen, allstar-pro-longtime rifleowner Poland wiadro has been image: b48eJ39436

POLAND SECOND AT NC TAKEN AWAY? SWEDEN NEW 2ND PLACE? oh wait weslan got busted..ummm who was 4th? THEY MUST BE NEW 2ND

Proofz: http://t.entirely.pro/profile.php?id=1626
http://clanbase.ggl.com/personinfo.php?pid=6998389

ah well..:(

P.S. Kento polish nobody has been busted too lolz
proofz; http://t.entirely.pro/profile.php?id=9992
http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=2717878

P.S. Furman too, POLAND STAPH
proofz; http://t.entirely.pro/profile.php?id=86194
http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=2989313

IS THIS REAL LIFE?
OR JUST...
FANTA SEA

image: Is-This-Real-Life
hi mum
Comments
so sad idd but for unknown reason bimbot isnt working for me at laptop, would join this list as well ;/
:DDDDDDDDD
gg wp, waiting for more busts
PolandKento is not surprise but PolandWiaderko ?!?!
I tried to fill my care cup but couldn't :s
\_ _/
hahaha

always the dumb polaks
I'm in gMen now too , gg
Parent
hahahaha XD this guy stop trolling

cu on next ban list
Parent
no man .. i'm clean and i've never cheated in my life
Parent
then welcome in the club "never cheated" :) one of the less guys who never cheated
Parent
Can I be the king of diz cklub?
Parent
Yeah, your cb ban is just a cover for some hardcore spy shit
Parent
and furman lol, not surprised about kento and furman though, but I don't think the wiadro ban is legit
furman was obvious, the guy was low as fuck and was rolling on gtv lately
Parent
he never played on a "low as fuck" level, but was pb busted before
Parent
ye he was, waiting for more busts to come
Parent
I am still wondering what these busts are based on as Cheat/ET-Aimbot/MSH obviously stands for msh100
Parent
that's some solid detective work there sir
Parent
Fuck! He's on to us!
Parent
pretty soon he's gonna figure out that denmark isn't your real flag :s
Parent
Just wondering, did you add new dedections or did you ban them for other matching banned accounts?
Parent
I picked 6 numbers out of a hat
Parent
:-> now seriously
Parent
Watch out, we got us le sherlock
Parent
NOW HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!
Parent
My goldfish (Aischos) told me so.
Parent
if its bimbot....... where is metsuri?!
Parent
since when hes playing? i dont know him :s

so many new players / nicks / random fag busted coming back with new name lol
Parent
furman played years ago - and he is back since half year or so
Parent
well whatever, the game so dead and everyone says "its probably last last, last nc etc" that they dont give a crap to cheat for a last time
Parent
i wouldnt even cheat if it would be the last day of the game - because i have no interes in knowing how it is to play with cheats
Parent
some want to try it

it can be fun aswell
Parent
avi or i don't get it
azatej cfg is cheats
ET players... image: kappa_by_murugo-d52s687
it really is kappa :SS
Parent
haha, owzo even said he was cheating!
o god :D

image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTfN0MjYKLbvAop6VCMiW2fH7CLlj123vQKNCpTNdnp-kDFPcrkA
even furman catched on the photo xD
Parent
Why dialer mad?
Parent
die lijkt echt op kevin :d
Parent
Geef toe, die lijkt keihard op u :D
Parent
sexy wiaderko <o/
Parent
\o> hehehe <o/
Parent
jaja this wiaderko expected lowshit has to cheat :)
schon wieder angesoffen? :D
Parent
hab nur auf dein comment gewartet :D
Parent
rifle avi :D
pierwszy riflowy merc IV RP?
Parent
no nic tylko rifle merc wszędzie :XD
Parent
pograłbym ;D
Parent
w sumie archers odpadło, w niższych ligach nie zagrasz... logiczny krok to tMoe albo :h :D
Parent
tylko tam nikt nie zna i jest ciezko :D
Parent
gg koop holmes, in you we can trust
Sam szekspir nie wymyśliłby lepszego dramatu! Tak się tym przejąłem, że przeczytam raz jeszcze.

TYLKO ZARTOWALEM SKURWIALE CHWASTY
bustpolice strikes again!!
good work!
lol 86k tzac no surprise there, never heard of kento and dont think wiaderko would cheat
if you were away from game for some years than you have no chance to have a low TZAC id
Parent
lol yea Ia am sure thats the case here. furman so oldzszchoolll cming bck so he has 86k tzac.
Parent
He actually is.... But you know the best out of all ofcourse. He who knows all, and knows everything.
Parent
lol ok so what is his "old" nickname? Furman? Neverheard sry 2 low
Parent
we didn't hear about u either

rookie H3H3H3HH3
Parent
not claiming to be oldschool or known its about "furman"
Parent
furman plays ET for almost 10 years now.
Parent
what was that reply? Nice life you say ? So basicaly a guy that liked the game and kept playing it has no life?

you're member for over 4 years, and still you're retarded enough to comment stupidly.

and btw, member for 4 years, third world, 300pinged cunt, still here, nice life

piece of shit
Parent
lol wtf u on nerd
so you call my reply stupid and 2 seconds after you type third world 300ping cunt. Also I didnt know germany was 3rd world ty for info dumb fuck
Parent
Yeh nice shit country u got there :D
Parent
isnt most of france third world? lololol
Parent
fuck you crackerm8
Parent
suck it snatixm8 >:D
Parent
Don't u dare to talk like that to SL rank one champion!
Parent
can't wait for a new anticheat!
yeah me too man lolz!!
Parent
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inb4 it was my wiabro
I'm your fanboy, please come back!
Parent
please ban that Poland azpilQ as well!
Who is the best rifler '12 in Wolfenstein:ET?
koop
wiaderko
An7ho

gimme back my pocal :XD
:DDDDDDDDD ROFL fucking lowbobs, l2p
sources say wiaderko has been notified in facebook about his ban
always knew it for Kento
no shit for kento
Parent
he's only been busted like 10x times
Parent
brb gonna download random etbot!
:D:D AGAIN? hahaha
Parent
again? Did i miss something? :o
Parent
You better shut up bro :D how ure doing lately? :)
Parent
Doing so so i guess, playing mostly with Tites some random 3on3's whenever we are bothered :p
Other than that, soon to be the best rifle ET ever had! :D as if :D

What about u, got bored of shoot the ground hit headshot type of games? :D
Parent
Doing fine and not bored of cs at all and improving alot lately, atleast as team, my aim still sucks pretty much tho. Played a couple of 3o3s yesterday and wasnt even able to beat low+, so probably I should uninstall the game :D
Parent
CS GO made u shit man :D
Parent
can't remember that i was any good in et :D
Parent
nice brain wash u got there :s
Parent
haha :D but still missing those old quaco days :D
Parent
yep same :(
Parent
but well now its all about rolling noobs in cs!
Parent
Nah it's all about who can shoot floor better :D
Parent
what the fuck
weslann was pretty obvious in germany game too though, so UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd - too stronk?
Watched that game twice for the reason you just said and I have to say I strongly disagree with you there.
Parent
I went through the entire match from his pov and even knowing that he had been cheating at least once in his lifetime there was nothing that indicated that he was cheating in that match to me. There's no way someone would've thought he was cheating in that match if he didn't get busted afterwards.
Parent
when I watched the game he was shooting people through walls quite a lot - Im not even talking about his aim or anything because that is quite hard (impossible) unless it is ridiculously obvious.

nowhere near as obvious as this game: http://www.gamestv.org/event/40495-sample-team-vs-energy/

but it was against much more skilled opponent so players rarely wait around.
Parent
I was watching it with r_shownormals and didn't notice a single suspicious thing. In fact I could only find things that told me the opposite. A lot of situations where he walked past clearly visible players and ended up dead. I'm not saying he wasn't cheating because there's no way of telling but it definitely wasn't obvious. I mean if he was cheating in that match then you spec jonas or some other player from our team with the same mindset and you'd be throwin accusations around like there's no tomorrow.
Parent
He's just being paranoid as fuck, watch anyone long enough with r_shownormals and he'll look obvious as shit.
Parent
Not entirely true though is it - because I watched you and jonas and you both got caught out a couple of times in situations and you are much better players than Weslann (with or without cheats) from that game I didnt notice him get naded once or caught out - the fact his opponent are much higher skill level than him and being constantly pressured makes it harder to notice. But if you check the 3on3 game where the skill level is more even and a slower paced game it sticks out like a sore thumb.

From the looks of it though I wouldn't say he had much of an affect on team swe actual game performance, he wasn't carrying he was being carried (cheats or not).
Parent
The fact that you even believe that i was cheating while i was obviously getting carried/sucked hard in NC makes me sick.
Parent
get off his dick jesus fuckin CHRIST this post aint even about him!!!!!
Parent
i approve, weslann gipsy midget cheater cheater fk him
Parent
Started watching the replay now, only 5 min in and he has already
- walked past kresti standing on east, gets backraped
- got caught out timing a nade as an axis came out from back-spawn
- turned his back on an axis hiding in spawn
Enough for me to determine this as definitely not obvious, cba to watch more.

Like Oxy said, watching pretty much anyone with r_shownormals 1 is gonna look suspicious, especially if you're watching it with a negative mindset. You can ask TWK, decem or anyone else who has spent hours on end watching demos with r_shownormals 1 and making .avis of me and jonas strongly believing that we were cheating at that time. Anyways, I completely understand that you/others are making these sort of comments since he actually got busted within a month or so after NC and the fact that weslann appears to be unpopular probably doesn't help either. Anyways just throwing it out there that people shouldn't be too quick to judge.
Parent
I watched both the NC game and the 3on3 game with and without shownormals and like I said I watched other players too - it was far more obvious in the lower skilled/paced 3on3.
Parent
get off his dick man ehheuheheueuhhehue
Parent
I know right, the facepalm on reading that. :D
Parent
mate you are getting served by the swedish crew

uLyckatillSverigebr0
Parent
Wow come on, i would never cheat in NC/EC/OC or whatever, would never ruin anything for a team so stop it with that.
I cheated when everything was over.
Parent
The 2-3 games I watched it was quite obvious, got some other people to look too and it was pretty unanimous - I am not really talking about aim as it went light sabre mode quite often, but wallhacks were quite obvious at numerous points. Also EC is still going on.
Parent
No. he was not cheating in any of the EC matches or OC for that matter
Parent
May i ask what games? Cause i would like to watch them aswell and explain every situation for you.
Parent
once cheater allways cheater, am i right ? what a kurwa nub weslan cheating in dead game to get e-dick, lolololololol
Parent
YES I GOT MY SILVER MEDAL WOOP WOOP
no soz uk have claimed all 3 places
Parent
My first NC and I win 1st 2nd and 3rd, beat that kamz!
Parent
his bronze medal is equivalent to 5 1st place nc medals since it was in the prime of et :_))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Parent
quite surprising since I owned their sorry ass every game back then when I was active
omg my rifle idol got busted :( i dont my life has any meaning anymore
you still got me&mant :)
Parent
I open this site after many weeks and what do I get in return - only heartbreak :(
Parent
Hey man, I'm here for you.
Parent
speccing you would be pointless, i wouldnt be able to see the game through all the tears
Parent
Fuck you :)
wiaderko, i dont believe them. you are the greatest rifle from poland
that makes me sad
Parent
too bad wiadro ...
no comment about the rest, lol .. . . . . .

Just tell me why would someone cheat in a Free, 10 years old deadgame? Such bad guys!
Probably because it is free, 10 years old, and dead.
Parent
All Fucking Cheaters Must Die
yeah i got your point, fucking moron, so people used external softwares to cheat on a software on the internet, so the only thing we can do is to wish them death.
Parent
Nah, not all. Just Weslann
Parent
you're a bigger moronic son of a cunt now
Parent
U Mad Bro?

Yeah. You love me
Parent
I am barack obama and i approve this message
Parent
no way..

wiaderko only trained some random rifle-trickshots.

cant be hax only.
The United States of America demands Nationscup reparations from this ginger faggot and this stupid polak.
At this rate US are gonna finish 1st :D
Parent
with BN's help ?! :)
Parent
Jesus fucking christ my life is ruined now. How horrible is this seriously, i wonder if i can sleep tonight at all thinking about this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Good job on the bans, keep them coming good sir
finally he is busted, rofl
I was wondering the same
Parent
still mad about the sneak on supply cranes mr jenka?! :D
Parent
well, for example:D haha
Parent
hahhaha noobs...
haha co za kurwa zera jebane
dostane kose w tym roku w krakowie? ;/ nie wiem czy jechac
Parent
maczete, kosy to w lodzi.
Parent
slyszalem ze na tamtym lanie juz taki wyszczekany nie byles zią !
Parent
słyszałem, że Ty za to na CGS pierwszy kozak oh wait
Parent
nie wiem skad tak slyszales jak mnie nawet nie bylo to jak moglem byc tam kozakiem : (
Parent
zapomniałem, że sarkazm do legionowa jeszcze nie dotarł :< sorry

CHCIAŁEM POWIEDZIEĆ ŻE JAPA
Parent
kose nie ale leb ci rozpierdole :)
Parent
xD fantazja ponosi jak leonidasa kurwa xDDDDDDDDDDDDd a spierdalaj
Parent
lololololo all what i can say :D GJ koop :)
Yay 2nd place :D
suprise ?
DOAKES DOAKES FIRST FIELDOP OF MIAMI

image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMp1aaU8_qS4bRWvVWsE_uLrjV2yJE7TKYZikzIZlXBemTh4bbWA
Parent
Let me put up some random quotes from a game we played vs them while they were cheating;
Quote8:17 ub/FAILTesti: this rifle is hacking
8:12 okulareczki:<: BLA BLA BLA
8:12 tMoe. latajacy leniwiec: <3

Quote4:38 ub/FAILTesti: and your a joke for playing with him
4:35 The Crane Controls have been constructed.
4:35 The Allies have activated the crane!
4:30 ub/FAILTesti: etkillers
4:21 The Allies have loaded the Gold Crate onto the Truck!
4:15 okulareczki:<: you mad coz u bad

even dialer was defending them, should be banned aswel tbh
I think I played that one aswell :D
Parent
so u were the obvious rifler ?
Parent
YOU MAD COZ U BAD?????
Parent
well, think its really a time that i need to say something cos of HUGE public demand, so here it is from the most famous player who was never "known" but still so respected... weslann sucks as a person and as a player compared to 2005 "high-skill" scene. sweden is shit country expect stockholm and im still without really good team who carries me. lets fix these things first and then start to talk if wiaderko hacked.
and just quick reply, lol, hes polish. what is the most hated country in et scene AND where does the hackers usually come.
sincerely your highness,
KING albert
Parent
why compared to the 2005 highskilled scene?
He sucks compared to any years highskilled scene
Parent
So that leaves 28 players left playing ET now?! :C
27 I think bro
Parent
i am still here potty dont worry
Parent
I'l be the last man standing in this game, Mate.

Someday I'll make it to a team just because there is no one else to pick, eh?

Then I'll get pwn'd by Polish haxors :/
Parent
Nono probably someone hacked his TZAC account for sure !
Funny how this my bustjournal had more comments than this one, and even in this one people talk about me
cuz its forum thread that stays longer on main site.
Parent
you quite didn't get him, did you? :E
Parent
lol, didnt read with attention :S
Parent
wiaderko is more respected by the community. he has played many ECs etc.. he's no new comer and many players know him. people are gonna post either "I can't believe it" or "i knew it"

you on the other hand is just a random shit talker who got picked up by some swedish ppl cuz the country lacks etplayers. you are a new comer, you were given a chance in EC.

the fact that you talk so much shit and was given a chance in EC makes more flame posts, logic
Parent
some accomplishment mate, congrats
Parent
Because you're the most busted hacker ever, so all other "busted" threads inevitably lead back to you
Parent
You are random, noobs get more flame.

There is wiadro who is well known and showed his skills on LAN, I think many people share my opinnion and consider him as an gnome because he cheated, but its sure he didnt do when he climbed that "ladder"

hf being random hekker, h4h4h4h4
Parent
wiadro proved his skill on LAN so i think its troll self bust. but ppl like flame so show must go on.
[11:10] #CTRL.d Equanimity: I also don't believe he based his skills on hacks, he has did well in lan ranking xylos, I'm sure if arko was brtish or finnish or german he wouldn't get "I knew it" more like "he got bored of this game and decided to hack" but since he's polish people are gonna be retards as usual and say "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT CUZ POLAK"
Parent
Thats right but i dont get why ppl talking about it. He was busted and thats all. Now cb admins should watch demos from NC matches and check his POV. If he was cheating cancel all matches with Polaks.
Parent
Lol admins are not going to care enough to watch back replays and find out if he was cheating in NC.
Parent
wiaderko plays rifle and has no use for bimbot in offis, especially not NC
Parent
Am I the only one that feels sorry for Kento and Furman? They're getting overshadowed by wiaderko, please someone start abusing them so they don't feel left out!
please unban either furman or wiaderko, we need 1 player for tomorrow's officials and cba to play with someone new, outside our brotherhood :S
get wut or sameone from archers, they are out of CF/CB cups anyway.
Parent
you seem real shocked about this, or you probably knew it whole time anyway
Parent
What is M1lk's situation? To explicate someone who doesnt know what I mean: Somebody (croatian ip..proxy or not??) used his tzac account and played with bot. I got the demo and screenshots.
wasnt m1lk inactive anyway?
Parent
I think it was probably chaplja ;o

im pretty sure it was M1lk during the nc, however he stopped quite abit before the end of nc
Parent