Watch out

You got to be stupid to do what she/he says, but thought lets give a useless heads-up to you all.

Quote by prettyangelMy name is Minnie i read your profile today it was so good to me. so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.please contact me at my email adress ([email protected]),i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon.
cares for my future love Minnie

http://www.crossfire.nu/user/71361/prettyangel

The email is well known at sites that list all sort of scam(mers).
This one in particular acts like she/he is a girl.

ps: You got no Girlfriend? And you don't have a life? Then you definitely email this person!
Comments
i think ill contact her she looks adorable
Got that too :D
I thought I was special :(
I thought i was special too :(
I WOULD TOTALLY NAIL HER, I'll visit her when my nigerian lottery winnings come through
"i read your profile today it was so good to me" I wish I could be so good to women as my profile
What has crossfire come to
is this snowstorm?
Happened several times here but I never understood the point of such things...
Are you infected with a virus if you send her a mail (don't really know if that's doable) or is she just gonna ask you for money once you contacted her or anything else?
Well I can answer that OR you can google it.

Small version: : 'she' in beginning is really friendly, then when you're getting to personal. She starts to ask money.
Then if you tell her: I will give you money, if I bang you first
THEN AND ONLY THEN the shit is on.

Basically a scam were person x gets your trust, than starts to scam you with it on some way.
- because you're dumb and think you love her
- You have sent 'her' naked pics, while she did it too (only she got it from the net), and starts to blackmail you with it.
Parent
talk of experience?
Parent
I imagined more people saying this. But you're the first one :o
Parent
fuck! i though she really wants me :<
pois crossfirest ja takas pelille vitun mökkihöperö
Parent
The hero crossfire needs.
Awesome post i love it keep posting more! fencing santa fe