Skilled rifle avi

Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

ello my name is Thomas Godsaki, a 19 years english speaking gamer.
I played ET alot in the past with clans like dtk, fdnl blck etc but i decided to quit the ET scene and join counterstrike because that was more played on LANs.

On my last LAN (4 months ago) I had to play as merc with an Enemy Territory clan, and i so enjoyed it that i came back to Enemy Territory. I tried some clans with mp40 in the following weeks, but it didnt feel that nice.. the teamplay, aiming and the improvise were o.k., but it just didnt feel right. Now, in the last month, i play alot of rifle. I cant understand how, but its going insane! I tried rifle a med skill clan and learned some basics ,but after a week i was finished there, they didnt grow... Now, i play alot of med+ [irc Med+ :P] wars as rifle as merc, its going great and i get alot of compliments. I think alot of you who read this played with or against me in the last weeks

Now, why im here!
Im looking for a pretty high skilled clan who are searching a skilled rifle. Im 19 years old, active, calm, able to listen, good in timing, sirious when you need to be sirious, ready to learn more and the most important, controlling my enemys!

I hope you like what i wrote and give me a change so you can check out if i fit in the clan etc.

My nickname is Leww and my xfire is mesm1990 [yeh 1990, thats not my birthyear but the year my dad died, its important for me]

Thankyou
Comments
Ppl said "try the forum, but gl" "There is a forum for this" .. so here it is at the forum.. happy :D? Oke cool, have a nice day
And pleaaaaase :D Dont whine about my english typing like they did at the Journal post :D:D!!... and yes im dutch, but nog looking for a dutch speaking clan :P
Parent
u writing ur own comments?
Parent
my gf is on vacation :P im bored mate, i have to do something,.. so why not type comments to my own story :D
Parent
you seem like a nice guy, gl.
gl, from ur post u seem nice guy :)
#bangelijk needs rifle for OC premier