Hiya welcome back clanbase still Alive
who said I'm back lulululul
Parent
he was an admin in ESL
Parent
"was"

u live in the past my friend
Parent
Surely the only person living in the past here would be you?
Parent
U NEED BAN! cheating on public not allowed.
Parent
.TriHard
no its deathened gtfo
good afternoon
wtf is up with these "is crossfire still alive?" questions every time when some old player comes back to play the game for 2 hours? cant u just browse this site for 2 minutes and see that theres even a lan announcement made 2 weeks ago
ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Parent
why u hef to be med it's only gaem
Parent
So you come back here and I get e-mail that my ESL account is up for deletion? THAT'S KINDA FISHY
A guy has to do what a guy has to do
Parent
nope dot jpg
i'm pretty sure a lot of people forgot their passwords etc, is ET even alive, are there still any leagues supporting it ? best regards
Y0y0 :D ET dead! :D GOGO WoT :D
SINA TYRES Dubai Tire Change sustained its management as certainly considered one among the most important importers and exporters of Tires. Founded with inside the United Arab Emirates. The enterprise prolonged its operations in UAE. The enterprise. has grown swiftly and these days we've got a huge worldwide purchaser community throughout the UAE
Magic Tyres is a tyre commercial enterprise that gives you with brilliant tyres you may remember on. In addition, we https://www.magictyresuae.com/ additionally offer great designed to offer you Tyre Shop Al Quoz with the most performance and fee you may get on your cash. We are growing innovative and first-rate Next Generation tyres that deliver extremely good fee to customers throughout the segments of passenger, industrial vehicle, commercial or agricultural.
https://www.webdeskerp.com/ brings all the departments closer and interactive with CRM integrated features, moreover, it maintains a friendly relation with community and companies which you can gain a competitive realistic forecast
even the asian server is still active and a lot of players are still out there. Even tournaments locally and internationally are held .