beNyy Clesserino :o

Well, after very long time of playing on Israel only, I have decided to start play out of Israel -> Europe!

What I'm Searching:
- The most importent thing - stability, I played in alot of Israelian clans and some of them were 2 weeks shit, and most of them were stable, so the stability is very importent for me.
- Skill: I know this flaming here about med+, so I'll rate my self as med, but I can improve alot if I play with the right mates :]
- I don't care if it's new clans or some old clans, I always like to start new way with bunch of guys so you don't have to be the oldest clan at the ET scene.
- Friendly guys: here on Israel most of the clans include guys that the best thing they know to do is to make me laugh, so please, I want my clan would make me laugh
-Activity - I'm pretty active so I really want to play 3 or more games per day, but on Fridays I'm not here so that's the only day I can't play.

What I can give:
- I really hate to talk about myself so I'll say my aim is not the best but it is really decent aim so my skill is around med, I can play all the SMG classes and probably medic the best.
- I'm IsraelJEW but my pings are ok most of the time (some times I got pings attack, then I can't play out of Israel) but my English is on a decent level.
- Experience - and that's the strongest thing I have in my opinion. I played with players like Israelsensy, Israelplissk3n and more and I know how to play on high skill level, so I can contribute from my knowledge for the team.
- I'm really funny guy, and I never get upset just because lost or some shitty game, just to remind you it's just a game :]
- Activity - as I mention before, I'm avilabe most of the time on weeks but Friday is the only day I can't play, but I'm not lifeless and some time I won't be here for prac.

To conclude:
IsraelbeNyy
Skill: med (and even more ;p)
Personal info: funny guy with alot of experience
Clan History: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=7338
You can cacth me on #rtcw.isr named Spartanian

Oh and <3 BrazilsAvior and THIS IS SPARTA.
Comments
there already was a lagger called beny (Poland)
add the times you're avi to play
add your age
nice post
gl
I'm almost 15 but you have to know me before judging me only by the age.

Lags rocks!
Parent
joo beNyy <333
gl m8 :)
Hi Tymo :] Thx <3
Parent
You right mate, forgot it :]

Added by the way.
good boy, now find a decent clan
Parent
hi my jew<3.
he's still my favorite from Israel.
And it's true, his pings are quite ok.
And he doesn't sound like 15 on coms :D
luck m8 :)
gl jojo halastra
shalom, gl
hafarta.
+ ta fs. :)
gl!
Dai mulu ase li yeladim <3

Hofesh Gadol ohlim lafa bpinat ashlosha.

rullekebab
Parent
hofesh gadol ani lo po :{}

rullakebab* h0m0
Parent
QuoteI played with players like sensy, plissk3n and more and I know how to play on high skill level

;-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
tov sfat knji time:
ybnzna ane ba lrshn lzn mzin tha ybn shrmta.
Parent
ymfgr otst ata lo yda ldbr bsft aknji.
lh tkh mra prti aoli za yzr lh!
at psot fs ahd gdl!
vba, ba lrsn ani azin at aima slh btht ybn srmota mizdin btsk!!!!1
ba!!!!!!!11
Parent
hi mtk kpra nsma anim tsk<3
Parent
:>> <3
RIPULI PLX
Parent
u said "I'm JEW but my pings are ok most of the time" .

Jew is a religion lol .

ET changes your ping regarding of your religion ? :DDDDDD>>>:dDD
So only for you I'll change it "I'm Israelian", fine?
Parent
Okay, gl
Quote by beNyyYou can cacth me on #rtcw.isr named Spartanian

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnian
gl benjew :)
skilled, gl
gl benny :)
Thanks udi <3
Parent
gl benny !
he's med, experienced, funny, active, searches skilled and stable clan, but is a lifer tho

hrmhrm, try to make it different from others imo

gl anyhoes
eSrael BENNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYJER
gl benjamin! plz shoutcast eSr^Arik getting 3pl from Api!

-if u'll take him to a clan, he will kiss u in the ballz and say thanks! (for letting him kiss ur ballZZZ)
BENYY LOXXXXXXX :P
gl
gl nice guy :)