ons cless

I'm looking for a clan to join, both 3on3 and 6on6 are welcome.
sth about me:
- I'm 16, so no high pitched voice
- Avi from sunday till thursday, sometimes at friday and saturday also
- Skill around med
- No whine
- Prefer medic, can also play fop
- Speak polish and understandable english
For any more info pm here at xfire, i hardly ever use mirc.
Comments
Afaik the only proof that has been brought on me was IP, no pbss or demo or anything. I have the most popular inet in poland, which is designed for one person. I have it installed, so that 7 people can use it. This kind of internet cannot be split, we use router for it. This is the main point, it gives the same external IP for all users, including me and another friend who lives in nearby appartement. We both used to play ET, but he got bored and apparently left. Now, if he used any kind of cheat like nexus, which gets ur IP, it would show the IP of him but also mine since those are the same. I think it has put some light on this matter.
sounds like a rly n1 excuse tbh :o
Parent
Well, i've played actively back then, how come there is not one single pbss showing my hacks? I know it may sound like i've invented it, but if i were a cheater wouldn't i just create a new account and sue another name?
you sound like a stupid person
Parent
Yea, i admit i've added many random people =D, but is it a crime? Anyways, going to bed now, wish u goodnight lolkino.
Btw, i haven't been on xfire for some time, what did happen to you? I mean when i stopped visiting crossfire u were spamming 24/7, posting completely useless shit. Did they brainwash you?
^^ On$j3h!

Good luck!
gl onsiuuu :*
You got busted tossing off to enemy territory :DDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh, the microsoft file :( Almost forgot about that, i was told it's a part of a cheat, too bad it's also used by another programs like c++ compilator. The 3rd link is fake tho, i've never used patrick-pl alias
Parent
selfbust.
ons 'smth around med'? plz we are from poland... ;ddddd