sick needs a new home

I am looking for a clan on a high level (I should know you), that wants to compete in the next CDC#3 - LAN.
The last team I was playing for was Croatia elite, but I left them in November 2006 after nearly one year due to inactivity-problems and therefor I am now looking for a serious team again, because the CDC-announcement is something that motivates me to play again.
I can play every class on a high level except rifle. Moreover I am a mature and stable player, which you can trust in and which won`t leave after a few lost praccs or officials.
I have LAN-experience from Austrian LAN`s and I am able to get to CDC #3 per car.
Furthermore I have also got Eurocup-experience from playing there with Italy retroactive (n1ce) in EC XV (Well who cares about EC?) and ofcourse ESL IPS-experience.
To stop the text I`ll come straight to the important facts:

Important Past Teams:

Croatia elite
Austria Team Austria
Europe filmriss (fun)
Europe dickheadmix (fun)

Additional Infos:

Availability: Sunday-Thursday 19-23 CET
Language: Ofcourse I can speak German and English on a decent level.

You can also visit my webspace for some screenshots, stats and ofcourse pics from me(some of them are may old).

Webspace

To contact me you can catch me under the nick sicki in irc in #elite.clan

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me in irc or ask them here; I will try to answer them as fast as possible.

Thanks for your mindfulness and love goes out to everyone!
Comments
image: 020

gl emo D:
powermetal, dont recruit him! 8<
Parent
Filmriss !

Gl sick
gl sick
gl sick.

ps. where are my medics+!?!?!?!?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
<333333333333

So you stopped faking rl trips with day_ ? ;)

GL to you.
u are sickman 8<
image: userfoto_748802

lolwtfroflpwnd?
gl Austria sick ! nice guy :)
gL sick
BUT ET IS DEAD