[CDC3] Morrigu looking for players!

Hello boys (and girls),

I'm trying to start a team to play at CDC3, but I need to players to do that! I already have gathered some players, but I need one or two more! I have no idea who's cless or who wants to go to CDC3 so I thought what the hAck let's make a forum posts and see who responds!

I'm searching for a player that is able to come to CDC3 and pay (for now) the trip on it's own. I might get a sponsor, but I won't make any promises before this is garanteed! You need to be a nice guy and be skilled! I'm not searching for a particular class, as long as you're not a rifler, because we already have one.

What can you expect from us? Well I can only speak for some of us (because I haven't met all yet), but those I know are fun guys that like to have a laugh and go out. I can show you some sexy dance moves and might even lend Esther (kitty) to dance with you... We can offer LAN experience (experience as in we got raped in two matches, while I was relaxing and drinking capuchino).

Our goals? Well for now I have no major goals, but I'm not planning on getting raped (again). I wish to reach the play offs and after that we'll see. I expect you to be serious ingame, but besides that we can have a laugh.

Does this seem like your kind of team? Well why don't you pm me (Wesbo/Wesboff) @ #morrigu

Cheers,

Wes
Comments
get beasty
QuoteA team which is able to give lan-support (maybe the a trip-payment ?)

And I have experience with so called suspicious players & their performance @ LAN =o)
Parent
Rofl noobs
gl :) lineup so far?
Leonneke and Kitty playing aswell?
Is there any EC experience needed ? Or are you just looking for a fun guy which is not highskilled but skilled enough to attempt the playoffs ? :)
No EC experience needed, but no name high skillers too.. The whole "EC experience" is bullshit. I mean, I've played 5 EC wars (4 normal 1 qualifier), this makes me EC experienced? Even if I won only 1 war and lost the other 4 (only one 1 map in those wars). You'll gain more experience by playing OC premier and reach the final, at least that's my opinion.
Parent
But you need something to sort the masses from the swines!
Parent
Finland Mind is needing
get beasty if he wont show up i can merc for you nP

gL wesb0t
gl wesbo, kitty and others whoever they are (must be nice guys!).
im avi :D>
gl, seems like a good team, to bad you dont need a rifler :]
Guut lack!
gl guys!
morrigu's lan performance was indeed quite bad last time because of some specific circumstances, but good luck to second attempt =]
gl kitty :)
ask NuggaN
ask nuggan, beasty and umm, maybe some other swedish ppl?!

nah, gl this time, maybe try to concentrate on the offline qualities of the players instead of online.
damn, first time that i have to agree with u ;(
Parent
You Mr ownator are so damn right
Parent
take me !
guess a team with who u can have a lot of fun!!
Take me 1!!!!!11!!!1!!!!1!!!!!111!!!1

Member for 1 day(s)
GL finding players ;>
aaaah modus u sucked on fom
Parent
we'll slap him again at cdc np.
Parent
gl :). hopefully we see there
I'm avi, pmme plx
essiee!!hoi!hf!
gl Wesbo and Esther :))))))))))
Noobs.