Comments
nice wallshooting :E
reminds me of torspo, what was his statement back then?
giev qw qey?
Parent
luck + experience?
Parent
It was warmup btw
Parent
tbh, doesn't look like a wallhack, in the boxroom he checked left if someone was behind the box.

the guy from side was leaning badly, you could see him, and sometimes i shoot to if i think someone is there because of the hitboxes so makes sense imo.
if u have wallhack u would not check other places? come on even the worst hackers do that
tell me why this guy with almost perfect aim cant hit the side of the wall to non moving oppo? he tries to aim at the head to the middle
im not 100% sure that he has wh but aimbot atleast
Parent
don't see wh? just good eyes :s and that were just random places where I also shoot a little bit if he's leaning bad :x
plz avi without shownormals... then we could say =P
clear wh. np
Hax? I think not.
HaXToTheMaX
watch demoz :-D
hmm don't know
I think just skill + experience + good PC and CFG + luck
lettu cry because was beat by new skilled player
:) watch my flag xD! Irony..

"Lettu by such as u stage ET it makes child
Only kill u it at once u make whine...
It ceases liking me play in et..." said by my friends

PS : r_mode 4 Shows a lot !!!
nice english skills retard
Parent
http://crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=downloadcfg&id=12767 first download my cfg

2. download b4 action in demo placed in remade movie
3. need too teach how too camp, cause i see your gun moron
4. lettu nice remade movie
5. lettu u only HIGH+++++++++ :O
Nice encrypted files

Imo that looks more like aimbot than wh, pretty damn hard tracking @ first frag from someone who shoots the next 15 bullets to a wall :E

EDIT: Those who have nC flag @ crossfire or use nicknames like "Cheat0r" are more likely to actually be cheaters than those who don't do so. NICE IRONY AHHAHAHA D::D:D:D
Parent
so you saw the guy camping at side? well you saw his gun?
Parent
passworded files and none of them is big enough to be the main cfg.
Parent
this guy has to be rly stupid. He is walkin so he cant be heard by some1 @ boxroom, but what idiot is lookin @ a wall when some1 might be camping around the corner that is just ahead?
Imo he was just lookin @ the medic @ side.
I watched the demos. Personally, I dont think he has a wallhack, but his aim is not very natural. He shoots impossible headshots from miles away. That's the least I could say :p.
I don't think that he wallhacks !:o
polish trash sad but always true