BDI wants to be YOUR...

...teammate! If you're a bunch of active, friendly and highly experienced guys, who are not in need of any cheaters or babies of age 16 and less, I would be pleased to play with you. Don't leave me a message, if you're not sure to have a 2 week-team or not. I'm not interested in this crap. Another thing is, that I'm not at home right now and only be able to play after next monday.

My name is Michael "BDI" Krupp and I'm 21 years old. I am available 3-4 days a week, except wednesdays and the weekends, able to speak german and english (german prefered, but not necessary) and my gaming experience reaches to 1999. My special attention lays on teamplay. So I'm not the type of player who tinks of himself, that he's the uberpwner, although I'm usually kidding about it in first person. I can play medic or engineer with smg. Well, i think thats enough to know about me.

You can contact me via xfire pm, till I'm at home and available at #third-level @ quakenet.

More Information in my profile / questions also via xfire.

Thanks a lot.

BDI

EDIT: For german teams: Eine Teilnahme an der diesjaehrigen Enlarged ist nicht ausgeschlossen!
Comments
gl (1st AND UNBANNED FROM CF!!!!!!!!!)
Looks mature, GL !
Viel Glück und viel Segen auf all deinen Wegen ^^

digges GL und vergiss unser mix nich ;-)
gl babe vlt. sehen wir uns ja enlarged :)
gL bdü

hart wie kruppstahl!!!!
gl. i know him from like before 3-4 years, was a good player :p
der Be De I :D gl mate
best interview partner for masta- after the 0-8 loss against goq in the finals of the et.at league!
wow, you got a really nice memory. but also remember that i apologized for my behaviour ;)

anyway, thx to the others!
Parent
i thought it was funny :D
btw gl
Parent
ofc it was, when i read it :) havent thought about it anymore ^^ thx
Parent
gl junge !