krest

So i was in vacations for 16 days after iam back i heard from a friend that iam busted so i wonderd about that.. so i saw the bust from venco.. i thought oh man fuck.. but still nice bust..

so my old nick was krest ye thats right after i was pissed of about the cheaters (santj now what i mean and styla,oGr also) i beginned to cheat in some publics after this i deleted the hacks so a guy sended me etBoT so i putted it in my etmain and was thinking about that to play with it or not.. so i disagree with it and deleted it.. and so all wonderd about that katakana guy .. "zero to hero" ye it was hard to talk about that but finnaly i decided to bust myself i think thats the only1 good decision and what i can swear that i didnt cheated in the whole katakana/ezchiel carrier where n
so the admins of clanbase ban me pls for 6/12 mounths

so i want to say sry to all my friends and
Specially to

Ruben (clanleader of cdap)
and the whole cdap clan

have a nice day bibuy
Comments
du stoffel meld dich mal auf ne rnde stämme xD @ 12 premium punkte ^^
Parent
i dont know how i shall think about u -.-

u r a nice guy but cheater is cheater ._.
:( yea thats right man sry
Parent
hahahahahaha nice story :o
so obvious you are a cheater you fucking kid
just tell who send you etbot? jan or scorch?
it was a girl ;) no more infos
Parent
seriously, if you come out with the truth, then you can tell the whole story.
i played against you while you were in kG and 1week later you were hanging around with jan+scorch, all suprisingly good, so don't tell me they are not involved in this..
Parent
really i know them like 2 years or smth Jan ist not hacking he is clean rly i saw him on lan of him cousin where he was playing baserace cup today and scorch i dont know really that he is cheating but i dont think so
Parent
i don't believe this, they are cheating for sure.
anyway you say, you got the etbot from a girl...hmm how many girls are playing et and how many of them on a high lvl...

don't talk bullshit like ppl will think "oh he got his hax from a girl...hm then it isn't as bad as when he got it from mbudget"
Parent
its schNee i busted her already in a couple of funwars i played with her :DDDDD

and there are a plenty of players who dont play on a high level and still cheat :]
Parent
we are talking about etbot here, it costs 75€ or something, do you really think that someone who paid for that bot doesn't want to play on a "higher" level than low+?
and do you really think that some random low+ "etgirl" suddenly gave him etbot? that's so ridiculous..he just wanna cover jan/scorch
Parent
i dont say low+ but not definatly not on a high level!!

hacks dont make you high!!

so many med/med+ guys got busted for hacking in cw´s or fw´s!!
Parent
i'm talking about higher lvl, like kmt, koto skill
Parent
afaik noone of team-portugal bought the hack they used :]

and they are the onLy players who get banned on a high level for using it in a CW :]
Parent
Quoteso a guy[/u] sended me etBoT

ZOMG!

MORE LIES! MORE LIES!
Parent
matsherlock :o
Parent
at least someone is telling the truth here, not like z0mg he was my beestfriend ipz houszes aaaaand my brother were palying tehre and fuck offz??? oek it was only a mix, i dont acare I GOT GIRLFRIEND AND LIFE!O!¤!! CU @ REALLIFE.

really well done. RESPECT!

edit: welcome back when you're unbanned.
but it isnt the whole truth i am quite sure :]
Parent
ye but still, every cheater should act like that!
Parent
so what you want i tell you everthing about me ;) i dont got any thinks that i dont want to tell you
Parent
you never used the ETBOT this supersecret person send you and you never cheated in any clanwar or funwar for sure!!
Parent
so it was she sendet it me and i gaved her 100 questions and i putted it in my etmain folder i was thinking about it and then i sayd, ah c'mon what are you doing acting like a nerd and deleted it, because i thought that i will be busted because iam to silly to cheat :)

more?
Parent
i dont trust you anyway sorry!!

but nice that you recognized that you are too silly to cheat :]

btw are you as krest already banned? if yes you get a 120 month ban for coming back during ban with a fake identity :]
Parent
pls get some english skills..
Parent
thx =) gl in reallife too
Parent
no i dont was banned with krest
Parent
i-RESPECT bro, yo
Parent
hm who said from a high lvl ;) anyway gl
Parent
random guy
Nice to know I can still trust my senses
I JUST FOUND THE GIRL THAT SENT HIM THEH HAXCKS
Parent
omg... et became rly a fucked up game xD
Ban him for 10 years bulld0g, for human stupidity.
kthx
first ban id 100% accpt
Parent
etbot requires you to buy an auth to use
selfbust :D
Parent
Everyone knows that ;x
Parent
hoi katakana! what i have said to you mate? :/ really dude thats sad ^. But i hope you don't get lost from whole i-net now. Lets keep contact on! You made reeeaally big mistake when you used hacks... ^
etqw should be 18+
agree - fucking idiots!
Parent
respect for apologising.
get a life nub,
be polite guys or he will hack ur pc.
hoi meight :-]
who cares?
<33 katakana , don't ban him i wanna play other wars with him :'(
sad story, retarded fuck
kata n1 tobic gl for no bust <3
lol,

BAN!
atleast you know when the game is over :)

respect
fucking cheater die