Baggiez @ CDC

Hey there, I'm Alan a.k.a. Baggiez

19 years old, from the UK.

I'm strongly considering attending and participating at CDC3. I will pay my own trip etc.

I've played ET for over 3 years now. My clan history is as follows:

SoF / cdap.oddjob - 2004 to present

Baggiez
Ste
Marvel etc.

Team UK 2004 + 2005 + 2006

Tosspot & Friends - CPC#1

Baggiez
Potter
Darky
Gifty
Ronner
Maverick

I've got previous LAN experience with T&F who beat cZar last CPC to reach 5th place overall.

I'm currently on summer break from university, so my interest is only for the LAN and not afterwards. I've been playing a high standard of ET recently as I hope people who I've played with and against will acknowledge,

I feel that I have the ability to compete at LAN without a problem. I've returned to ET many times after breaks without any loss in skill or dedication.

I was reluctant to make a crossfire post as I feared it would prove unproductive but it's worth a shot.

I had a great time playing with the current ALIS team; they are amazing people - but we had conflicting opinions on what we wanted to achieve at the LAN. I really want to be able to compete and I hope to achieve that with another team. I wish the best of luck to the ALIS players and will have mucho fun with them in Enschede.

I can be contacted on irc as "Baggiez" or "Baggiezffs" and idle in #alis or #crossfire. Also contactable over MSN so if any of this appeals to you, add me at

[email protected]

I look forward to any contact.

Thanks, Alan.
Comments
good luck mr.alan!
gl alan

nice guy take him o/
good luck dude.
Any team needing a reliable skilled guy for there team should look at Baggiez.

He's been before, and will match most people's skill level, so if theres anyone looking a bit dodgy about going in your team, talk with Baggiez!
gl nice guy
nice post, seriously nice post..
Best of luck to you
gl what about ALIS ?
nvm didnt read all:D:d;d
Thing with Baggiez is, he comes back with no skill loss. He doesn't need much practice before hes back at full strength. I hate people like that, i'm so jealous :<
Parent
cuz hes a cheater yes
Parent
good player, hasnt lost his skill but a serious dickhead with a big ego.
agree o/ big ego's win big games though :o
Parent
true no doubt hes got the skill i was impressed at how he played against my team the other day, but got a serious attitude problem with a big mouth.
Parent
Sounds about right :<
Parent
so whats happening with u, not making a return like baggiez?
Parent
Naaa only pubbing for fun atm
Parent
Big ego? Let him have his fun.

Not like it's hard to return at your former skill when that skill is your former skill level :oD.

good luck
Parent
LOLZ HOW IRONIC, ROSS TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S BIG EGO OLOLOLOL
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
GL Baggiez
GL alan, hope u get into a nice team mate :)
Why arent you in ALIS anymore?
why did it happen!
Parent
Various reasons.
Parent
Reasons such as?
Parent
Well my personal reason is that I do not have the money right now; I might not even be going to the event.
Parent
Arachon not playing, h20 uncertain...i just heard that

This sux, we should have found 2 backups

Guess im looking for a new team aswell cause im coming fosho and want to play
Parent
gl nice guy and good player :)
Leave him, he tried to sex up my friend on msn.
nice guy, very good player, gl

though slightly too loud at times :(
Yes I just bummed him royally :<
Just about, ive been cooking! (on gas)
Stop it! I feel sore allover.
Parent
good guy, haven't really ever spoken to him but i remember playing alot against cdap/sof with x3 :P
gl whiner :D
lol.. Is that Bryan Robson in that pic?!
Parent
Baggiez is a great player with a lot of motivation and ambition. I'd take him into any team imo.
Quote by Baggiez I've returned to ET many times after breaks without any loss in skill

not like there was ever some skill to return to you low skilled fag!

best of luck <3
gL! :O)
Bowling tournemant down under?
Nope, just going to see my cousin.

I have a tourney in blackpool at the end of this month, i'm seeded 8th out of 64 entrants and there is £500 for the winner.
Parent
gl m8 :]
gl baggiez