yawn2

2. guid : names he use: jafar, roxy, cuda
yawn3

clanbase

xfire

bibuy Austria jafar
Comments
haha nice bust
I dont get the bust, since when 2 etproguids for 1 pbguid is a solid proof ? As i see, he may have 2 computers.

The only thing i see is http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=4ff0b934
MD5TOOL #9002 - (SS.log (len=0)), Same whit 7ele.
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=8202
Parent
I already posted the link ;)
Parent
I mean that jafar has same warning than tele :)
Parent
Ah k ;) my bad
Parent
type his name in yawn and you will see oh its jafar again :]
Parent
well yawn3 is his current guid, go to page3 of yawn3, you will already see the name caros.
No go to yawn2, the one with pbban-warnings (ss.log). He used caros (also in march 07) while being banned and the newest entries in yawn2 are aready with the name jafar.
Furthermore the ban leads back to Austria and with his newest/current guid (yawn3) he once named himself jafar mix AUT.
I think there's no doubt it's him.
Parent
a weidara ösi im oasch :<
sry, i have many etpro guids and only one pbguid, hax now?
Sieht halt komisch aus mehr wollte ich nicht sagen :)

Ich habe ja 0 bock und habe ja nicht gesagt das du an hast , habe auch keine lust auf diZzEN dafür is heute mein Keller einfach zu gemütlich <3

Berliner subba Weddaaaaaaa

<3 no stress today
Parent
lmao
gj
tHx to dis for this laugh (gut das du es doch noch gemacht hast <3)
when you burn you etfiles to a disk, and load it on another pc you get your old pb guid so it isnt a spoof orsmth.
1 day low 2nd day high nice bust
oh pls retard, it's not a proof that hes cheating...
Parent
no?! but ur comment is a proof that ur retard
Parent
why that?
Parent
well, he never claimed this to be a proof. Yet jafar was suspicious to him since he was high one day and the other day kinda low. And due to that he is pleased with the bust.
Parent
Quote1 day low 2nd day high nice bust
he claimed hes suspecious because he got owned, he didnt even read if the proof is real valid to be for cheating so bullshit
Parent
i think i have to agree with ohrly :p

1st of all you don't know if he got owned (neither do i, i don't know who he is) by jafar

2nd you don't know if he checked the proof whether it is valid. fact is, it is valid, it is obvious that the guy who got busted for ss.log in the past is him (dunno if it's also valid for cb though since they might need ip-proof or whatsoever). You're just claiming he didn't check the proof.

"nice bust" just shows that he's glad that jafar got finally busted and appreciates it (since he seemed suspicious to him), nothing more nothing less. It indicates in no way that he got owned or that he didn't validate the proof himself.
Parent
dont talk bullshit he was from my clan thats why i say thx rise_ one person with brian
Parent
he isnt high omfg ... he was 2003-2005 low/+ and then med/+ but he isnt high damn you are so fucking stupid

AND HES NOT CHEATING he just tried a cheat on an etPUB server only one time
Parent
ahahha hes not cheater he only cheat :x omfg
Parent
stfu you dont know jafar -.- hes playing for 3-4 years now
and he never played on a high lvl
Parent
Even in this case if knew he's hacking =<
from the aladin movie?
yes from aladin:D
Parent
seit 2006 xD er spielt mit mir schon seit 2003 also sei bitte ruhig du hast doch keine ahnung was da passiert ist
im playing with jafar for 3-4 years now -.- he wasnt and isnt cheating ...
i guess he tried to cheat on an etPUB server but he wasnt cheating in the CB or ESL and btw it was his 2nd pc

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-1588-p=1&etproGuid=50AA3E5454C4E032B88E6EF801DE25F94E11E201&gamecode=ET

thats his etpro guid and tell me where is the hax
if he cheat in another pc doesnt make him cheater?! kk perfo buy new pc!
Parent
yea perfo can buy a new pc no problem
Parent
So basically he is not a cheater because he cheated with his "2nd pc". You are pretty stupid. Now you give his new yawn , which is probably a guidspoof ( or even if its his new pc , it doesnt matter ) and u wanna make us believe that he is clean ? bah.
Parent
i said it 1000 times YOU DONT KNOW HIM hes playing for 3-4 years now! and hes still playing on a med lvl not high just stfu -.- watch his demos or his matches you can spec us if you want to make a demo then make one

he just tried a cheat on an etPUB server once
Parent
You say stfu to me? You are telling some BULLSHIT , why would we fucking believe something like this?
Dont have time to argue with you bibuy, going out , you should do the same -.- blablabla
Parent
you are so fucking stupid just spec our wars you retard
you are talking bullshit he isnt cheating omfg
he just tried a hax on an etpub server
SPEC US YOU BUNCH OF MONKEY FUCK
rly just a fucking dumb idiot
Parent
What a dumbass you are...
Parent
you are the dumbass read my comments idiot
Parent
well u should know that all cheaters just tried hax on a pub..
Parent
but jafar isnt high not even med+ maybe med -.-
its my friend just spec him :)))
Parent
lol , u guys suck 2

owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he plays 3-4 years and is med lvl..
hm.. he came as merc to us we play versus high.
and he was bad like shit.
4 years experiece and low+ .....
bad ...rly bad
yea like i said he isnt cheating -.-
i know hes not the best but sometimes hes a good player
Parent
if you say..
i dont think.. that his quiet skilled but kk
GL!
from zero to hero in a few weeks ;)
you dont know the whole story and talking shit about jafar ... he isnt a hero dude
maybe med but not med+ or high
Parent
as it happens dis is a good friend of mine and he told me the story.. and well.. i think u r just defending ur friend.. thats sad .. hax is hax.. also when it is just tested on a public
Parent
you are too stupid to understand
Parent
oh sure.. i think u r just a stupid fag kiddy that tried cheats out with his friends.. ur excuses suck like hell..just read ur comments pls.. he cheated atleast on his "2nd" pc.. once a cheater always a cheater.. if u dont get then its ur problem..
Parent
you are so FUCKING stupid
really really really DUMB OMFG
ill be 17 i guess its enough for this community and i never tried to cheat im not stupid
check my guid omg ...
your brain is the problem man
"once a cheater always a cheater"
k ... once a son of a bitch always a son of a bitch dce
dumbass
hes not high and not even med+ SPEC HIM YOU RETARD
Parent
siehe unten =)
Parent
was willst du überhaupt du hirnloser affe? bevor du meine mutter beleidigst benutz erstmal dein mit wenig IQ ausgestattetes gehirn. du ziehst schlüsse über jemanden den du gar nicht kennst wie ein kleines dummes elfjähriges kind.. bleib lieber mal bei den fakten und sieh ein dass dein ach so toller freund cheatet bzw gecheatet hat..
Parent
ich hatte bei einem iq test 137 punkte erreicht nud ausserdem mache ich gerade abiitur + berufsausbildung und gehe nach der schule arbeiten

lol'd

und btw du ziehst auch schlüsse von jafar obwohl du ihn nicht kennst ;)
bleib du auch bei den fakten deiner mutter
Parent
zur info.. ich mache auch abitur und gehe ebenfalls nebenbei arbeiten, hatte bis vor kurzen sogar 2 jobs nebeneinander also so brauchst du mir nicht kommen .. danke..
und ich denke wenn du dir gewissenhaft deinen comment anschaust wirst du sehen wer anfing wen zu beleidigen aber dafür scheinst du ein wenig zu kurzsichtig zu sein =)ein wenig niveau sollte schon sein.
Parent
man bist du doof :_D du hast mich doch damit beleidigt
ja dann sieh dir die comments an du redest echt viel müll obwohl du keine ahnung hast
denk vorher nach bevor du mich anschreibst -.-
Parent
über leute wie dich kann man eigentlich nur lachen.. aber lass stecken.. dein nächster comment wird eh so inhaltslos sein wie dein letzter von daher bibuy
Parent
kann sein aber deine comments sind alle sinnlos und voller müll
wieso kann man über mich lachen? ich stehe nur zu guten kumpels und du redest scheisse obwohl du nicht einmal bescheid weisst
du siehst ein cheater topic und redest direkt unsinniges zeug
OMG CHEATER DIE !!! ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS CHEATER AND EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO REPLY ME ... FUCK YOU HAHAHA IM TO STUPID TO READ THE WHOLE STORY

I D I O T.
Parent
genau kleiner ;)
Parent
gut dass du es endlich eingesehen hast
hat zwar lange gedauert aber was soll man denn von dir schon erwarten nicht? :p
Parent
[german]
keran wurde auch wegen so nem scheiss gebanned, zurecht imo.
ich hab mir mal jafar genauer angeschaut und habe noch weitere merkwürdige sachen gefunden.

der name jafar taucht bis mai nicht auf.
siehe yawn1

dafür heisst er bei yawn2 bis 18.april roxy.
siehe yawn2

ab 28.april bis 1.mai, wurde ein roxy gebusted.
siehe yawn3

dieser roxy war am 29.april und am 30.april auf den selben servern wie du (jago).
jago siehe yawn4
jafar aka roxy siehe yawn3

zwischen den 18.april und 6.juni hat jafar auch neue guids
siehe yawn2
welche er zufälliger weise genau in dem zeitraum vom roxy bust vom 28.april-1.mai bekommen hat.

ab 13.mai heisst roxy jetzt jafar
siehe yawn1

seltsamer weise gab es noch einen bust im zeitraum vom 1.mai-14.mai
siehe yawn6
hier taucht der name roxy das letztemal auf und jafar das erstemal.

der roxy aka jafar von yawn 6
siehe yawn6
hat am 9.mai wieder auf den selben servern gespielt, wie du (jago)!
jafar siehe yawn7
jago siehe yawn8

genau das grün/weisse sersjafar nimmt jafar in seinem yawn1
siehe yawn1
zufälliger weise, aber erst nach dem es das erste mal in yawn7
siehe yawn7
aufgetaucht ist.

bust 1. bust 1
bust 2. bust 2
bust 3. bust 3

bust 1. wien, da wo jafar wohnt laut clan-base, wurde ja auch schon zugegeben, das er auf nem pub am cheaten war.
bust 2. ortmann
bust 3. ortmann

ortmann liegt nicht weit von wien entfernt, ca.1std fahrt.

vermutung 1: seine eltern sind geschieden und ein elternteil wohnt in wien, der andere elternteil in ortmann.
er hat an beiden orten einen pc, da er ja auch schon geschrieben hat. das er 2pc´s hat.

vermutung 2: er hat dich (jago) besucht und du wohnst evlt in ortmann. kp

mit sicherheit kann ich sagen, das alle busts, namen, daten und der zufall zur gleichen zeit,
mit dem selben grünen tag (sers), auf den selben servern zu sein wie du (jago), NICHT zufällig sind.
owned.
der hat mir erzählt dass er nur einen cheat probieren wollte :x
aber immer wen er mit mir gespielt hat war er med max
aber mit der etproguid mit der er jetzt spielt hat keinen yawn eintrag
hmm sorry für die beleidigungen ;o
Parent
entschuldigung angenommen.

erzählen können leute viel =)
ein guter rat von mir"traue niemanden".

plz, noch ein sorry an dce richten. thx
Parent
ich spiele mit roxy schon 3 jahre et -.-
Parent
ich lass das einfach mal so im raum stehen =)
Parent