Stats software/log analyzer

I need a software that makes stats out of logfiles, or whatever else way to get stats :) Anyone got some I can try out?
Comments
me > heidi
i actually dont care about forum :o
im never first on forumthreads xD
Parent
i dont like the forum 2 uninteresting
Parent
i got that. no forum spamming. waiting for journal
Parent
statswhore .. rly
just click on the top at the right click me
Parent
Haha, I didnt see the link, sorry :p You dont owe me the picture of youre mom anymore! Our det is cleared.
Parent
Like I said over :p
Btw. where's the picture of youre mom..? :p
Parent
Quick Setup Notes

1. Download StatWhore.jar and put it here "\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\StatWhore.jar"
2. Start RTCW:ET and enable logging: open console and enter seta logfile 2
3. Play a stopwatch game of ET with ET Pro
4. Double-click "\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\StatWhore.jar"
5. A window will appear showing the log file it is processing, and the name of the file it generates
6. Double-click on the generated page in "\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etpro\html\"
7. enjoy!

well u missed it, u were too slow.. ;)
Parent
Too slow :(

The link dosnt seem to work, it just waits for like 20-30 seconds, then it says it cant connect to the host.
Parent
just choose opinion save as and not open with...
Parent
Dosnt work, already tried it. It dosnt even download when I add the link to the downloads in opera. You got ftp, if so upload, please?
Parent
u need java...
Parent
Ich hast java! Send it to me on a mail?
Parent
i hope u followed the instructions mr.. and here the link http://uploaded.to/?id=wjkvul
Parent
Thanks a bunch :)
Parent
cookie plz :D
Parent
2x cookies coming right up!
Parent
google for gravystats
Thanks! Will try it out :)
Parent
hi untamed.
gravystats are better coz they provide stats with revives, but statswhore looks better and have feature than you can follow frag by frag each player each map. I wonder if someone can upgrade statswhore with gravystats feature and add new maps that will be very usefull for stats lovers as me imo :)
there is that feature in gravystats too, just click the round
Parent
If I click the round, stats will show me only that round I know, but in Statswhore you have something like:

smOke: XXOOOXXOO where X is death, O is frag so you can see spree etc do you know what I mean?
Parent
Oh I see! Thx man I missed that "history" button - so gravystats > all :)
Parent
Mine !!! :)

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=14967

harder Faster Better Stronger !
How does it work? :) Its any new features? I would like to have stats like replay ETTV when for example allies plant side at radar and it show "3:08 faster than teamname" ;)
Parent
No games found. Please check it processed the correct log file - look in /etmain or /etpro.

Thats my error message when using statwhore :<

how to fix it?
check my previous msg ... use my script !
Parent