pulZa CPC3

Hey if someone needs a good and serious player for the cdc i might be avi .I could sleep in my car and eat the whole day Italy Ravioli so np 4 me ask me but if u are nonames no thx !
Comments
ravioli > pizza
nah pizza > ravioli, and maybe also avi here!
Parent
hot sexy chick > all
Parent
pls how rl are you? hot sexy chick is nowhere near a ferrari <.< with a ferrari you get like 2109234823095823905 hot chicks for free , but with a hot chick you dont get any ferrari : <
Parent
omg thats a motherfucker n1 point :F
Parent
ya just ask me if you got some serious rl problems or decisions as I'm the rl pwn0r himself without any ferrari or a hot chick
Parent
There are enough better players who are avi, so you won't get a space, if you avoid "nonames". But gl!
says the guy WHO KNOW A LOT OF GUYS WHO ARE HACKING AND STILL LET THEM PLAY ALLTOUGH HE IS IN THE ANTI HACKERS CREW ??? bullshit boy dont say something like that in my thread fuck off
Parent
Puuh there is someone agressive. ^^

Calm down. It wasn't meant as an offense against you in any way. But there are still a few players who will get earlier a space than you. And according to the fact there aren't so many no-noname teams, it will be hard for you to find one. That's all what I tried to say.

P.S.: Who did you mean btw?
Parent
i got many guys giving me infos about some players who playing with hacks and u and the anti cheat crew know about it
Parent
Perhaps you don't know, but we can't do a shit without valid proofs.
Parent
who needs proof?! baaah!
Parent
There wasn't any valid proofs about fear before.
Parent
Someone told me something a bit different than you are saying :]
Parent
Then this someone is talking shit. There were some pbshots of (probaly) Fear, which couldn't get linked to him. (another pbguid, another etproguid, dynamic ip) So I couldn't report him.
Parent
you tell him
Parent
aber er hat recht :(
Parent
you expect he's going to ban your whole list or something?
Parent
i doubt that :)
auto pennen und dosenfutter
das is russenstyle pulZa
Quoteask me but if u are nonames no thx !

EGO HURENSOHN[/b]
thats my 2nd name YES
Parent
I thought it was CDC3 :-P
it's CDC, not CDC3! :,]
Parent
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i'm avi 2, if someone pay 4 me and the car too :D [/dreaming]

GL
kebab>ravioli
GL4CPC!
viel glück pulsar
gl pulZa :]
nice one :D
im auto pennen ist in Netherlands verboten :o
lol? und dass in einem land, in dem mehr leute im wohnwagen pennen, als es in indien einwohner gibt xDD
Parent
that's just retarded
Parent
ayo die sorgen halt für ihre wirtschaft!!! stell dir mal vor die ganzen deutschen die nicht im auto pennen dürfen wenn sie ihren holland trip machen zahlen dank dem gesetz hotel, jugendherberge oder zeltplatz!! imho ne gute idee!!
Parent
ich hab doch gesagt ich komm nur dann wenn ich ein team hab , hab jetzt abe keins so koennen wir unsere kleine fist party nicht halten :(