rockzo0or

hello again, after my search for an rtcw clan seems pretty useless.. because rtcw is nearly completly dead so i give it another try for rtcw:et, i am a rtcw player but also able to play ET on a good level. I would say my aiming skill is around med+. I got teamplay and i am able to play medic, fieldops or panzerfaust. If you need a rifle i have to say sorry im not able to handle it well. so please guys i just wanna play again if you are just medskilled, dont be shy to offer me a testgame or something. If you want to know more about me, give me a PM and i will answer your questions. Lets hope, i will finally find something to play 6on6 again, doesnt matter if its ET (med+) or RTCW (high), i am available.

Greetings rockzo0or (d3adshot)
Comments
you can try searchin rtcw clan @ warleagues.com/forum
hoi rocky
yeah, hoi! but the german one not the dutchie
Parent
clanhis?

gL anyway
Parent
nothing known, all about the experience.

iwG, ndc, pt, affray, hG
Parent
you played there as rocky? (i know these clans :P)
Parent
no sir as d3adshot!
Parent
everyone is med+ these days...
what are you trying to say with such a comment?
Parent
nice nickstealing spast!
first of all im pretty sure i play much longer time than you do.
second of all this rockz0r isnt my realnick .. so where the fuck is you fucking problem you fucktard?
Parent
made my day
Parent
what exactly made your day? that i play longer than you or the fact you are a fucking fucktard?
Parent
im gunu like u ;dddd
Parent
You owned him BIG TIME
Parent
u are just the perfect xfire user. just flaming andstuff :>> <3
Parent
no sir to be honest you starting the flaming i am just searching for a clan to play with and you call me a nicklamer and i just explained to you that i am playing longer than you and neither even heard about you to be your fan or something. so just be cool its just a name in a virtual world. RoXoR and rockzor is like the same you are right, but like i said ingame i use rocky or d3adshot. so relax dude and enjoy your day <3
Parent
ROFL now u changed your nick :>>>>>
NOW I KNOW WHO GOT OWNED °_°
Parent
You got owned
and your dismissed BB
Parent
GOOD LUCK
sorry rockzor but evry1 is highskill in crossfire.. you have to train more till you get xfire.be/HIGHSKILL
i dont care much about the xfire.be/HIGHSKILL .. as you can read i search ET or RTCW clan :X
Parent
haha uhm..

xfire is like the bigest ET community..
Parent
xfire is a chat tool as far as i know ...
Parent