NR searching a place...

They found one: Hotel VanderValk 25 euros per person, per night in Hengelo

Hi,
I lived in imagination that we have reserved spots in cabins, but today I have received mail that Tymen thought 29E/night hotel aaaaaaa. I was told there are spots left (and I sent reservation for cabins) but now I am so frustrated god damm. So cabins are totally full I think, I am writing this if there is any chance to find place for 9 people (crazy idea I know) in that cheap type of accomodation. Maybe at least some places because 29E for each night is for me too much and almost impossible :( And believe me I am not that person that dont care before its hot. That was missunderstanding that I dont understand but I must solve it somehow.

I know the is for last moment but as I said I thought that everything is ok and we have spots left in cabins not hotel. Last days nothing good happened to me so maybe last chance.
Comments
29 E / night = 29 *3 = 87 E

not
Quote because 29E for 3 nights

a bungalow for 3 nights = 48 E
Sorry I wrote it in bad way. Edited. This is what we have:

QuoteI have replied last week. We have rooms available for 29 or 39 euro per person per night.
Parent
then correct it :

Quote places because 29E/night for all three nights
Parent
just share the room with someone like 2 people in one room = 14.50€ each a night or isnt that possible ?
btw if you find something and u need to fill it up i would also prefer something cheaper since im in the same situation :S
sounds nice but i think its 29e per person, not sure though
Parent
yeah it is like that but i dont think they will control every room just meet a room and sleep with 2 people inside ... !
Parent
no i dont think so, most of the time their is place for one or 2 more sleeping on an airmatrass :P
Parent
Thats what I thinking about too, but dont wanna problems or international shame for our country :) But if we have no choice this is one of possible options because I know 29e is still cheap but so long journey and other payments thats is not possible :(
Parent
For what teams/players are you currently looking?

I have just been in contact with WZZRD to see what options there are. I have asked him to make a complete overview of the occupancy of the cabins.

If you guys would be spread out over a few cabins, still staying with ET guys, would that be a problem? (I am not saying it is possible yet, but I will know more in 2 hours)
yeah i hope they give the info pretty soon so we know who is in which cabin :P
Parent
i told them i wanted to have it by 4, so ppl would have a chance to read it.
Parent
well done m8, this one is gonna be better than cpc2 i think :D
Parent
you think? :P It better be. All we need to do is play more (setup less) and drink more.
Parent
well, most guys have LAN experience from previous events, plus all the files we need are already installed. So yeah, should be ready to rock and roll pretty quick!! Did you drink last cpc? :DDD
Parent
I did (a bit)
Parent
ye i did. Especially on the last night.

But we have not installed them yet. They are just on the computers ready to be installed. We have made restorepoints, so ppl can go back to default settings in 3 mins and then they can install it all instantly.
Parent
know ur problem but i just decided to sleep in my car :>
if the police bust you you have to pay the bill!!
Parent
its not allowed :(
Parent
take a tent and pitch outside cabins, use the other peoples showers etc :P
coming by car again? :ppp
Parent
nah flight to Amsterdamn and hire car 66 eu 3 days :D bet its small car lol
Parent
If you serious I will sleep in a tent, np for me :)
Parent
there is a lot of grass near cabins :D
Parent
i think worm would share his bed with Rip :>
take a air mattress and sleep in someones cabin
You know what, that is the best idea i've heard in all the looking for a place to crash topics :o
Parent
get very drunk and sleep outside, its not that cold anyway.
not cold? maybe compared to finland it isnt, but 5 degrees isnt that much :P
Parent
how warm is it in daytime? and idd, 5 degrees aint that cold!
Parent
the forecast for friday is 90% chance of rain, 17 degrees in the day and between 5-8 in the night. Saturday is a bit better with 18 degrees and hardly rain
Parent
they just edited the forecast, looking a bit better now imo
Parent
nice edit skills
Parent
np for me, If I can sleep outside in my sleeping bag I dont care but? I dont think that it si allowed :)
Parent
I doubt they put you in the jail for doing that.
Parent
jail no, but XXX Euros for breaking XXXX laws or rules? I dont know, but everybody says "hey hetherlands is land of freedom" so they should tell me :)
Parent
didnt hear any complaints of us being their last time, maybe the broken table part. So who cares if you sleep outside or in a tent on the grass behind the cabins.
Parent
thx I will believe you and if I want come and no places at cabis will be free - czech hero will be sleeping in a desert! :)
Parent
29E is fucking cheap hotel in noname towns in sweden is around 100E >D
Not really i just live in an expensive country, where every thing cost alot >|
Parent
they have hookers included :P
Parent
For 29? for 100 you dont even get a proper bed ;p
Parent
Wish you could get rooms for only 100E/night in norway,
everything below 200 is cheap ..whiner :<
Parent
Wtf? :D Is there hotels for 29€/night? :-D Let's change our places and i'll go to that hotel! :O
ah i was wrong hotal single room costs 39
double room 29€ each
look for a camping on z web you can rent a tent or bring one thats cheap.
gl hf the ones that did not go to be the clowns at the lan.
I don't see you in NR LU.
Parent
I am manager, reporter, shoutcaster - bitch of cze W:ET :) what did you want to say in your post? That we are noobs?
Parent
No, im just refeering to the CDC3 statement from the NR clanleader. :-P
Parent
oh i see :)
Parent
LoL, I paid 49 and 59 pounds for one night in England and your moaning about a few euros :-\
what did you paid for this Anonymous-hacks?
Parent
yes, I am not working just student :(
Parent
mobile home.
I heard the 'Under-the-bridge' Hotel still has some places xD
so so funny! :)
Parent
Found anything yet? :o
Parent
Hoi Anox, tot vrijdag he
Parent
THX ALL WHO HELPED US, MAINLY CASH! We will be on thursday with everybody in cabins and another days in some kind of hotel 6km from Enschede. Pecka <3