perfo looking for clan /!\

hello, after stercus accidit broke up after one week (new record i suppose) i am in need of a new clan for EC.

Netherlands perfo

Clanhistory:
Benelux intense eSports
Estonia pussyhunters
Netherlands SPRD/Morrigu
Hungary/Netherlands team.pi
Austria cdap
Germany polar eSports
Europe junk52 theatre
Europe evolve gaming
Europe stercus Accidit
Finland mita ajan?

I also played 2 NC seasons for team NL.

Have average leadership skills, lots of experience on high level 3on3 as well as high level 6on6. Good comms, average aim (but good enough to compete with most 'high' players), good movementzZ etc. I've played the last 2 EC's for the same team (cdap/polar) so I am a very stable player when I like the environment I'm playing in.

I can speak United Kingdom English, Netherlands Dutch, can understand Germany German when it's not too much slang (I'm not a ganXXta wanXXta soz), I can read portions of Anonymous french, I understand most Sweden swedish that is written to me, as well as Norway norwegian. I can also understand some latin.

I've played on 2 LANs (sHgOpen in denmark and CPC2 in Holland) so I am far from being online only..

currently banned on clanbase though, but as I found my little brother's CB account the ban will hopefully be moved to my brother's account (since IP + guid matched with that) asap so I can play whole EC. (bulld0g is working on this)

Due to me fishy demos are no longer proof of cheating. I also am the backbone of ev0l crossfire memes such as "ask perfo" and "perfoheiser".

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=6BB96FC171B68EB2AD50CFB6F2732C852886E4E9
this is my yawn link, no triangles! wow

I am looking for a clan that is DEFINITELY gonna play EuroCup this season. I won't play for your division 3 OC clan, sorry :(

You can pm me at #stercus.accidit, #perfoferia&noctirator, or #et.nl. My name is perfoferia or perfoFFeria when I'm on BNC.
Comments
#overload pm modus!
GL & HF PERFORATOR <3
no he deffinatly cheats :---[]
ITS DEFINITELY!
Parent
defiantly?

=oD

QuoteI can also understand some latin.

How many ET teams do you know that speak latin? :P
Parent
good luck
perf0 :d
gl lentokone
hey I can't do anything about that!
ask perfo <3 xDD gl hf mate
gl perfolinchen ^^
Care \o/
fucking homo, u don't have time for a second clan
than my mom came back and buyed some weed and haxx and gave it to my guinepig ;D
hah nice post, i lol'd at the crossfireparts
ask perfo
gl tard :P
good luck :D
gl cheater
pörfoe >:[
does anyone clan speak latin in ventr? xD
gl aap
gl perfo
you forgot to mention dew! FUCK YOU!
you still love me?
Parent
Of course :'-)
Parent
perfooooooooooooooo you dirty knife monster! :>
gl kiffer
gl m8 <3
dativ?
are you sure?
gl .. :]
tsjieter
gl cheater ;DDD
ev0l :DD wb !
It's really funny that YOU say that to others, and its funnier that you tried to hide your triangles on yawn.
gl perfo =]
Cheater.
gl gatenmaker
loel my comment was deleted :{
gl jappe
gl cheater
its not perfo its his little brother!
So you make the same joke over and over in other random posts?
Retard.
omg omg ITS PERFOBOYYYYY : DDDD best of luck my favourite NL GUY :')

welcome back jasper nub ehehe
Good Luck
QuoteI can also understand some latin.

oh that's good, I'm just forming a clan that speaks latin !
AHAHAHAH, go play a bit with n30 or w/e and lie to the community.

Way to go dutchtard
I wasnt kidding. He lied to our community , and is one of the biggest tards in this whole community. If ET is dying, it is certainly the fault of him and his cheaterfriends.

Maybe EC on ET:QW : team nC
Parent
I already said "agreed."
Parent
I smelled sarcasm, so I was just making my point ;)
Parent
I wasn't sarcastic, I hate perfo for what he did in the case of qyz/n30, he should be banned forever from the community for doing something like that. would also be a fine example for those who keep taking cheaters into their teams while knowing they cheat. but instead of any of this, nothing happened to perfo.
Parent
what did he do?
Parent
pussyhunters !!
gl iluspoizz
QuoteI found my little brother's CB account the ban will hopefully be moved to my brother's account (since IP + guid matched with that)

And I've always thought that it was your dog playing on your pc. What a shame.
perFU who? dunno this tard... must be a 16 year old kiddy

retard.

thx to decem :P
you forgot to mention you were in the almighty devils tail squad :(
prone lag-script user !
gl perfo ! very nice player with nice jumpstyle skills
lol i said so many times if your borther has a cb acc, you wouldnt get banned and after a few months you found it::D:D:D his acc better be made before the ban was added
its made in 2005
Parent
ask perfo
GL PERFO
:d take him he's at least med+

je bent defs vergeten trouwens ;O dik ownage lan team tog
who the fuck is perfo
no gl cheater :o)
Goodluck Perfo

Great player, but his brother is a PRICK

Someone take him:)