image: PBD

He also gave me that : The nC_customer called marko is member since
december 05. His ip is : 81.251.37.76

image: nC_marko_1
image: IPjpth

PBBans's MPI gave me : jupith/jpth as player. But,linked guids
are :

image: jpth_maxuh

As you can see maxuh_ and jupith , who are brothers , shared the same PC for a while.
Both under E.T and under RTCW!

image: jpth_maxuh_2
image: maxuh_rtcw

up to you to get an idea by browsing the evidence. (The links for each guids will be made if requested.)
In any case, the player's oldest recorded on is maxuh

A research base may also be the following:

Begin of ET of maxuh : http://yawn.boozze.be/findPlayer.yawn?game...7719DC62E4889EE
jupith on rtcw : http://yawn.boozze.be/findPlayer.yawn?game...pbGuid=0ab9dbc6
maxuh rtcw : http://yawn.boozze.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-15...5&gamecode=RTCW
they were at a moment 2 on the same PC ( just check maxuh's rtcw yawn to see it ) the busted(s) is maybe maxuh , jupith or maybe both ...
[/hide]

http://www.enemyterritory.fr/forums/index.php?showtopic=13747&st=0

EDIT :
RTCW yawn :
http://yawn.boozze.be/findPlayer.yawn?nick...6&gamecode=RTCW
ET yawn :
http://yawn.boozze.be/findPlayer.yawn?d-15...ck=&gamecode=ET
Comments
2nd

maxuh :/ ...
phhh.. I'm very sad and surprise!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
unexpected
was a dodgy player, but didnt expect that
bullshit.
i hope so , his gamesens was nice and he wasnt acting like a cheater :| ...
Parent
They have a very good sense and didn't react like cheaters.
Parent
bullshit
are you an admin at nC...?
carefuck
joke please, maxuh isn't a cheater and his brother isn't playing anymore for ages...
Si si , son frère il jouait encore avec moi y a 1 semaine :s ... Mais pour maxuh j'ai vraiment du mal à y croire ...
Parent
Ah ben j'ai pas vu jupit jouer depuis rtcw :/ Anyway, maxuh est clean, et je vois pas vraiment la preuve? Donc un gars send un mail avec une information dont on ne sait pas si elle est vraie et on fait post. BRB, J'ENVOI UN MAIL AVEC L'IP DE MYSTIC ET UN VIEUX NC CUSTOMER
Parent
Non mais je sais , mais le truc c'est que le leaker a send un scree [ le premier screen ] et il a donné l'ip avec le screen :s. J'ai trop du mal à y croire pour maxuh , j'en reste bouché bai :/ ... Il était super sympa et avec un gamesens trop pas de cheater ... Bref , wait&see :(
Parent
You sure about that? I see them both on u|k server and there's quite a few people who'd agree maxuh is a bit too obvious at times :{{
Parent
:XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i knew it!
wtf maxuh busted :/

i thought it was a skilled guy
not believable, doubt he could have been cheating with nC for like 3 years without getting caught, so dont include rtcw with it

+ whats with the crap links
ur abit naïve if u think thats impossible :o
Parent
unexpected :-)
looks faked, dont believe it.
omg... The legend failed...
NICE EDITED PICS :D:DD:D:D FAIL

btw, if he (maxuh) is registered for that long time on nC, why isnt his ip on any of the 2 Fusengates ??

this bust smells fishy
edited pics Oo ?
Parent
Agree with you and btw, I don't see any proof here... Except the fact that a random send an IP and a NC customer profile and we can't even see if it match... I don't trust the one who send it.
Parent
les patterns des ip sont les mêmes, c'est assez pour être une preuve. Après quant à la source de cette ip sur nC, c'est sur que ça peut être un fake...
Parent
J'avais compris que l'ip qu'il avait reçu par "mail" était la même que celle trouvée pour maxuh/jupit... Mais je remets en question la source la.
Parent
pareil , j'ai vraiment du mal à y croire à ce bust ...
Parent
Bah parti comme ça, demain, on va dire que kritos est un NC customer et le lendemain, ce sera le tour de edge... =DDDDDDDD
Parent
haha kritos et edge :D

quand même pas , la dernière fois où j'ai joué avec kritos il a sucker :( mais bon , avec les examens il joue plus trop.
Parent
mais ouais, plus mAx, c3rv, et mote DES JOUEURS PAS PLUS SKILLé QUE CA comme dirait texoo

QuoteExact ... c'est depuis rtcw que je suis sur son cul. Et l'arrivée d'une team nommé vib qui avec des joueurs pas plus skiller que çà. C'est mis à dominer la scene fr et euro.
Parent
Il faut arriver à prouver que cette ip n'a jamais été sur nC pour innocenter maxuh... Qui est chaud pr hacker nC et vérifier tous leurs logs? :D
Parent
I am registered @ Nc. The fusengate busts arent from there. The ones, who BOUGHT the bot, they are in the bust. Not the usual members/registred ones.
Parent
there still is an nC of about 1300 people who couldn't be identified with a crossfire account. But that wasn't hard, all they had to do was use a different e-mail address
Parent
I don't believe that.

Maxuh was a skilled player in RtCW consistently for years and years even through all the cheat busts, pb updates etc etc
A few years ago someone told me Maxuh is a known cheater from RTCW.Not being busted before says nothing.Plz open eyes guys....
Parent
"few years ago" and you aren't even registered here for 1year and I never heard of your name. And NO, maxuh wasn't a known cheater and he isn't.
Parent
I play ET as long as it released.Im not playing competive (dunno if it is the right word in english).
Parent
Maxuh wasn't even accused ONCE of cheating in RTCW and not even in ET soo....
Parent
Why should I lie?
Parent
The one who said that was a liar then or he don't got a clue of RTCW's scene
Parent
I dont know if he was lieing.Just connect to etmerc server and you will see a lot of known players there cheating.
Parent
So you believe an random cheatbuster with hm, no proofs at all? only screens? I could do such a bust of anyone of here...
Parent
I believe only what I see .
Parent
OkOk am I allowed to create some Screens of you and your IP?

I am sure 70% of the Retards here would believe 'WHAT THEY SEE' and your REPUTATION(you have one?) would be fucked.

:D
Parent
I am a cheater :) since 3 or 4 months
Parent
Je pense pas qu'il faut vraiment regarder si le screen est vrai ou pas. Je dirai qu'il faut plus vérifier la source de l'ip de nC. Si l'ip sur nC se révèle vraiment être celle dans le lien de texou, alors ça devient une preuve...
Parent
He's been accused a few times in ET, not that I'm saying he cheats..
Parent
There you are wrong.
Parent
Explain please. When I say that he wasn't accused of cheating, I don't take in count the randoms low+ angry kids. i'm speaking about the good part of the community.
Parent
BIASED LOLDHARD!
Parent
either this is bs or it proofs why ppl call him a pro aimer cause i've never noticed this.
you never saw maxuh playing :s ?
Parent
ye but as i meant, i wasn't really impressed compared to what others were saying in both rtcw and et
Parent
lol tets dienen maxuh ownd wel ze
Parent
always had good aim, low spread- at most I would have put this down to scripting. like abort said, either its bs or proof of why he had such pro aim.
Parent
Texoo le papy vereu d'avoir 0 skill

imo il s'est trop prit de head shot , la migraine a viré au hallucinations !

est ce que Zidane se dope ? :p

BS IDD
Can't be :<

I hope it's just only jupith...

but dec2005 ! :(( Can be maxuh as well.

/me is fucking disappointed
Perso je n'y crois pas trop
SHAME ON YOU
yeah and since when you can see the ip like that on vBulletin.
I have a vB license, i never saw that kind of form to display an ip... its not/never shown there even if you are administrator
yep, the whole bust is fake, request a delete :D
just delete this post and you are done.
I ALWAYS KNEW IT!!11
its texou , not tzbq ;) !
BOOO BAN TEXOU
I didnt even lol => fail
rolf noob de maxuh ...
Quote by teXou
nC_diamond who got acess to users IP gave me infos and he will give me others so watch out cheaters!
am i missing something?

Youve got a contact at nC who you just named here and hes going to give you more names.
Exactly how are they ok with this at nC?
Parent
i don't have any contact with one nC_customer. But teXou yes. And i'm reporting his own word.
Parent
nice fake :DDD
cheater mong :DD
fost is very weird indeed but not rly ET wise, jst socially:p
cheater mong :D:DD hahaha <3
image: 100433yi8

never see this coming :ooo
maxuh :\\ le prochain c`est ?
next is me :-(
bullshit².
i'm better than him :sigh:
The bust hasn't been confirm yet... The ip comparaison seems weird. It's being discusted inside the french community so french speaker, if you wanna be aware : http://www.enemyterritory.fr/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=65&t=13747&st=160#entry225244