ETbot list exposed : April 2008

Hey crossfire user,

after the etbot list of oct/nov 2007, here is a fresh one, with all IP collected in April 2008.
I wanted to wait a "pretty" crossreference by crossfire with flags & stuff, but couldn't wait anymore (I'll edit if I got one from ronner).

I explain again that this IPs comes from a private section of nC forum, the etbot customer section !
You can only have access to this section if you bought an etbot...

First of all, here are the results from the french, belgian, swiss and canadian IP.
- We checked all this IP with the mpi database.
- We crossreferenced all this IP with the et-fr members database

The winners are :
Belgium sEfeR
Belgium Skeiz
France alexou
France arnaud
France jeffk
France kaunis / ewido / doowie
France KwZ
France nirv
France saisay
France WeaZzZeaL / D3W! / evanji

All the matching IP found are here :
image: matchingipaprilzf2.th

Crossfire did a crossreference as well, here are the results (no flag, no links, sorry) :
* From journal comments
Leppi
Spyke
JulianK
Gerolf
raaazed
PeterRabbit
Mitti
Cru3lzor
Niki
Johnnnn
Skiez
shizo
Nakjeee
hothuzz<3sol

* From the forum
j6ffaaa
leppi

* From last logins since april
GsuS 2008-05-02
spyke 2008-05-06
jin_ 2008-04-28
Ignite 2008-04-16
woggle 2008-04-14
muppetalert 2008-04-27
Re8el 2008-05-03
Shawn1 2008-04-09
ReaperJamesInfoMan 2008-04-28
vejasbs 2008-05-05 Gerolf 2008-04-17
HothuzZ<3sol 2008-04-26
Malor 2008-05-06
iLTA 2008-04-18
j6ffaaa 2008-05-03
Leppii 2008-05-06
nackjee 2008-05-06
kroKo 2008-05-01
Sweetooth 2008-04-23
FoXA 2008-05-06
D00WIE 2008-04-17
L0ad 2008-04-25
faabeli 2008-05-03
Cru3lzor 2008-05-06
Bomi 2008-04-21
Shiryu 2008-05-05
saintshaka 2008-04-15
heid 2008-04-15

If you want to check IP by yourself : Here you are

*edit*
Some known cheatbusters were removed from the list.
Comments
"cheaters always win", i would say
haha nice:)
Kiewan
Bulldog

? :D
I let xfire admins remove those nicks if they think some are cheatbusters under cover. :)
Parent
lol Baden-Württemberg bomi :<
</3

Kiewan
Bulldog
unexpected
so where am I ?
u s0ld it hähäh
Parent
its not complete..they miss me aswell
Parent
Bomi 2008-04-21
I KNEW IT
wtf bomi Oo
hes clean, smth wrong
Parent
i m not sure about it now.
that makes me upset
Parent
LOL what crz! hes the cleanest ET player
Parent
hi 2 u

bomi, der bomi? omg
Parent
faabeli must be rich man (had both ETX and ETbot :D)
bomi is clean not like u cheater...
Parent
why are you defending him, stupid mongol ! hes busted aka done.
Parent
lol hes not a cheater fucktard!
Parent
because he is your teammate, pls fuck off
Parent
look Kiewan is not a cheater, bulldog too and the same with bomi
Parent
so bomi also bought a hack/got an account from someone else cause he wanted to bust cheaters or at least their ip's on netcoders?
Parent
no smth is wrong at this list
Parent
Yeah, that not more LS members are there(proxys and fakemails pewpew).
Parent
haha fu cheater, die in a car accident!
Parent
can i get ur bot xD? perhabs then i'll be on the list next time
Parent
Bulldog has etbot account cause he bought/organised one to bust cheaters. That's why he can login there and his ip will be the same as on xfire.

Unless Bomi isn't a cheatbuster himself, he is probably a cheater (according to this post).

Am not sure, but seems like the rumours about ls are (at least in parts) true.
Parent
ridiculous
Parent
maybe. To point one thing out: I am not saying anyone from ls cheats, nor did I experience anything strange when playing you about 3 times...

But talk to 10 guys who played vs. you, 5 will say it was something wrong. In the past I always thought it was cause your team was just underestimated. I know you played a long time with same lineup and therefore obviously would have a nice teamplay.

But if this is true, your reputation will be fucked cause everyone will be like "we knew it, so their teammates probably also knew it".

=(
Parent
we are playing since August 2007 with the same linuep, so why ppl think we are hackers when we search med+ and they dont know our names, thats rly sad...
Parent
Yup it is, no matter if bomi cheats or not.
Parent
hahahaha just fock off, you just obvious have not an idea why there are on there : D
Parent
kiewan was using killerboy's account. what's bomi's excuses? "smth's wrong with the list" xD
if he wouldn't have been cleared i would have kicked him from #jrp.et too.
just because you're playing with him and he's your mate (and you trusted him) doesn't mean that he can't cheat. you should realize that.
Parent
Kinda funny how you guys can lose with 2/3 guys playing pure. ;-]
Parent
tbh its sad seeing you playing with jonas.
Parent
And why are you whining at him now?, I don't think we have played together since 3v3 WC. x-S
Parent
I played against you lately in a 3on3.
Parent
His brother is hacking, when my brother would hack I would kick his internet off, he knew it and did nothing. Therefor he should serve a ban, since its really unfair ( like assistance for some criminal act is also against the law ).

Most obviously he used it himself, too.

[coz I didnt state out my point.]
Parent
He didn't know that he hacked until he was busted, he got the cheat one or two days or something before he was busted, not being aware of that your father killed someone when you was not even at home does not mean you "assisted" the crime.

"Most obviously he used it himself, too." Don't think so, why?

From what I have understood, he was quite pissed at him when he found out and thought it was very unnecessary that he cheated, I can believe they even traded some physical violence and nox had to give him candy or something. x-)
Parent
dont whine bout jonas, you cant handle everybody!
Parent
His brother is hacking, when my brother would hack I would kick his internet off, he knew it and did nothing. Therefor he should serve a ban, since its really unfair ( like assistance for some criminal act is also against the law ).

Most obviously he used it himself, too.
Parent
dont have anything to say against that
Parent
shut up u fuckin piece of crap
Parent
uhh das ist jemand böse ^_^
Parent
BRAAAA BRAAAAAAAA BRA BRA BRAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Parent
cant watch it..im at work :<
Parent
hey leeeeeute...elmo ist im gebäudeeeeee....BRAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bin mal meinen neffensohn von der arbeit ausm bergwerk abholen
Parent
hahaha wasn bauernjunge :D
Parent
i thought sweetooth gave away his hacks or sth
KIEWAN hahahhahahhahh
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
unexpected seeing syntic in ipmatchpic...
he was oldschool owner called "sh00t" in the old days :( now he is on such a list :( he should shame him!
Parent
yeah he sure should.
Parent
u mean syntic is a cheater?
Parent
well as if that's to unexpected but answer you. Yes
Parent
always knew he was cheating :DXDDDD;;XDXXDDD
Parent
so did i tbh
Parent
ME FUCKING TOO, I WHINED AND WHINED AND WHINED ABOUT HIM AND NO ONE EVER BELIED ME
Parent
hehe after i saw that nonamer doing 100 hs in oasis on bio, so there was no doubt :p
Parent
indd the bio owner
Parent
jup thats him and now we know why he "owned" so much.
Parent
many people knew it already before and not only now :)
Parent
and efterlyst in the old days?
called mAes atm and played with previous? :D
Parent
not anymore. banned :>
Parent
you need to be more active! to many fucking shittards ruining my game with their 3 hs no matter what:<
Parent
so much work to do :<
Parent
take me as your sidekick!
Parent
I HATE CHEATERS
not much people hate themselves
Parent
I smell dynamic ip's.
you must be good with the ladies then
Would be quite lame to not list the guys who are unexpected, like kiewan and bulldog... if i start cheatbusting now and cheat in a month, should i have more right to be believed? I mean it's so easy to use your cheatbuster identity to cover your tools :}.
ya serious, i know bulldog doesn't cheat though, but i can imagine idiots using this as some kind of cover (in the future).
Parent
yeah that would be a pretty lame way to cover it up
Parent
Im a cheatbuster, thats why I have account there.. you know :)
Parent
nice giving them (killerboy) the idea!
Parent
history repeats itself. This looks just like what happens in the rtcw demo days :)

YOU CHEAT I SAW IT THROUGH MY HAX
Parent
lol so true! :D
Parent
Agreed, but when taking on the job as a cheat buster you should make and agreement that you wont play any officials imho, could be be referenced with football.
Parent
I was playing against bulldog on public and i accused him of hacking which he definyely was his response was "i'm a clanbase admin how could i possibly be a haxor ?"

well i'm guessing you click on a loader instead of ET.exe
Parent
was gesagt?
na das er was anhat..
Parent
from killerboy holmes to killerboy bond :O
lol @ all busted, the more known the more funny.
Germany RoXoR the fucking cheater is still not busted, waddafack?!?
was thinking the same
Parent
WHERE THE FUCK WERE U LAST NIGHT MR THATS THAT.
Parent
on a birthday party :<
Parent
oh...i knew about some of them
well done :D
Re8el :DDDD
cool, hi2u mister panse
CRU3Lzor B ]
already matched in the old bust
Parent
kiewan :dd
kiewan busted!!!

unexpected!!
i iz sad about bomi :-(
n141 lieininiininin' in my face: -(
pretty obvious if you go from low+ to wannabe-high in 2 months
Parent
MORE UNDERCOVER DETECTIVES PLZ
JulianK with etbot?
I think it's true though, got sent some bot over a year ago by a certain someone.
Parent
Bomi :D:D:D::D:D:
next one Domi !
Parent
some people would like to see that :D but its not going to happen :)
Parent
NICE USING PROXY, REALLY !
Parent
there was almost kratos dream fullfilled :<
Parent
julianK wut?
wasnt julianK on the last etbot list also
Parent
Nice job once again =)
bomi :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
jin_ too ^^

wdit.. wrong jin :( ^^
Parent
jin_ 2008-04-28

dachte das wär der jin von sQ ... aber falsch gedacht
Parent
ach so das ist ein anderer... dachte schon :o
Parent
ssssh! add the _! add the _!
Parent
sry m8 :>

edited ;)
Parent
muchos gracias
Parent
no problemo :>
Parent
:D:D:D: :((((
ngr busted
Ah I remember now I think! Is the ETBot file named etx.exe or so? That would make sense puting me on the list then.
nope it isnt.
u haz to rename all of the filezZ
Parent
Once had some etx file which I got sent, and I would not be stupid enough to purchase a bot really. I'm b99sted for Nexus and I'm rarely playing anyway so pfrt.
Parent
well, maybe u got b00sted for testin' @ from someone ?
Parent
August 23, 2007 at 8:28:18 am = OLD
lol'd @ jin_

Alexou in list ,what a surprise !
Unlucky me then that I didn't realise.
i didnt get it ._.
Deleting buddy: Leppii
Are you sure you wish to delete this user from your buddylist ?
This will make the user no longer appear in your buddy list on your profile page.

Yes, remove him from my buddies.

BB FUCKER
I sure do have an account at netcoders forum I downloaded Nexus with, which I got busted and banned for. The only "proper" hack I ever had was the one someone sent me.
always wanted to see this one get busted, this topic made my day

he was always like: omgoat look @ my stats, i got 45+ acc im so good, no i play med+ and higher only, fuck off you are too low
everyone knew it. leppi is cobra who got busted in other fusenlists before (with more than 3000 ipmatches)...
Parent
i didnt know (was inactive)
Parent
leppi
expected
fag
you didnt even knew he had a ETbot? sjeez? thats already known for 6 months or more now :x
Parent
hI IM BANNED FROM NC XD
Parent
not just ETbot :D
Parent
just dont get busted!
next 3 years hijacker busted, bibuy jin_.

iam really interested which sg player will be the next.
tapenigga!!!
Parent
The only legit player is this swipeR guy ^^
Parent
Hope you're not serious :D

He's like the last guy you could ever suspect of cheating, yet another victim of a dynamic ip.
Parent
Yep, 3 years account with a hotmail.com adress ( which is easily hijackable when you know how, it tooks like 2 minutes, thats also why you cant see the emails on crossfire profiles anymore) and no comment expect one which was made soon after this April 30
04:25 Started hibernation in ladder Enemy Territory Stopwatch 6on6.

If you are that retarded to belive it okay, bibuy.
Parent
I know him irl and been playing with him for over 4 years, so what if he doesn't refresh xfire 24/7 like some others?

Edit: and who are you? :-D
Parent
They just post your ip there if its the same ip you logged in at crossfire at THIS day ...

Like I care about your "LOL I KNOW HIM IRL HE DOESNT HACK OMFGWTFBBQ". I couldnt care less about his bust, since I will never play OC prem, nor a high war, since I dont play with hackers, and good players dont trust unknown players like me (Except faky and danone).

Furthermore I wont play ET competively after this summer, since its just hillarious that those guys aint get banned, eventhough the busts are from a CB admin.

€ Iam an unknown player who is playing this game for 3 years now, I were never high nor I ever thought Iam med+. Thats why its pissing me off that every team got (at least) one hacker/cheatersupporter in their team (in OC prem.). Iam no superhuman and still can live with my med skill, so other should be able to handle this also.
Parent
"I couldnt care less about his bust"

Why to leave a comment then at all?

Anyway.. I can't be bothered to argue anymore, you've got a right to have your opinion and stuff. Just a random fact: his ISP is the biggest one (basically only one) in this area with about 200 000 inhabitants (including some ETplayers too!), and all the normal connections are using dynamic IP's so go figure. :qdbp

Also need to mention that I agree completely with you about cheating not getting banned and clean(?) people playing with them.
Parent
still i miss some random Germany ...
Parent
sg is just a bunch of cheaters, I expect everyone of them will be busted within the next two days.
Parent
what did I get wrong then?

btw...nice game last night =P
QuoteBulldog has etbot account cause he bought/organised one to bust cheaters. That's why he can login there and his ip will be the same as on xfire.

Doesn't matter how he got to the account, my point was why his ip is in there and bomi's shouldn't
Why do you need 3 people to login to an account?
to cheat ofc xD
Parent
why do you remove the known cheatbusters? i dont get it!! if i were an cheatbuster i could cheat with etbot without getting bustd?
GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE BITCH?
Parent
yes ofc i have to admit that i never cheated in my whole life!! poor me!
Parent
loooooooool =DD n1
rofl
wenn ihr ihn jetzt nicht kickt, ist das der größte Fehler den ihr machen könnt und dann ist ls nichts weiter als ein weiteres team das cheater supportet und von crossfire gebannt wird / werden sollte.
Weil er vorgibt cheater zu hassen? LOL so what? guck dir kenta an, hat er genau so gemacht. schlechtes Argument...
Can't agree more.
If the Squad isnt kicking Bomi, at least the Clanleader Lango should kick him else his clan is failing after a long time of existing.
Parent
as a cheatbuster you have to test private hacks, its the only way to know what a real cheater experience during his cheating period and you can be come one with them, only way to understand them

nice hating:<!
i love you <3
Parent
more nonames plx
Also ich halte mich da zwar raus, aber glaub mir es gibt heute so viele einstellungsmöglichkeiten dass es echt schwierig ist zu sehen ob jemand cheated oder nicht ( Jetzt auf die sache mitm aim bezogen)
naiz! ;-D
waiting for Netherlands Hayaa
who is that bomi anyway? jeez =/
newtalent :D
Parent
german warper !
Parent
Suspected Saisay for some time tbh so not unexpected
idrija=skill
lol like it's not old, and don't forget ipkiss is still not busted : ]]]
Parent
i heard hes kill3rboys next target oOoOoOoOo!
Parent
to nice to be true
Parent
too true to be nice
Parent
indeed, looking forward
Parent
going to join cheatbusters and buy an etbot, brb ->
er spielte mit schnubby
was hat das damit zu tun? o0
Parent
und was willst du damit sagen? ...
Parent
was hat schnubby damit zu tun?
Parent
ich habe mal was gehört.. das bomi von einem server wegen multihack gekickt worden sein sollte.. und es auch kein kick mit dem komischen bug war..

den screenshot soll irgendwer haben.. nur kp wer ^^ .. is mir auch egal.. außerdem ist das nicht irgendeine liste.. sondern - wer lesen kann ist klar im vorteil - wurden alle ips von crossfire gematched.. und nicht nur so eine wnb killerboy liste ^^
mhh ich für meinen teil weiss nicht was ich denken soll hätte das von ihm am wenigsten erwartet, es kann aber auch sein dass er einen account eines seiner mates nutzte da bomi mal abgesehen von uns nur mit cheatern zockt... wie gesagt ich weiss nicht was ich davon halten soll :/
Parent
jo ist immer mist wenn man denkt man könnte einem andern vertraun... gl bei der suche nach nem ersatz für bomi ;)
Parent
GsuS was never cheating, he sucked too much :DDD
now all moderators get removed, gg.
Too bad, keep searching.
Leppii :< I'm deeply dissapointed
nackje xD
Bomi 2008-04-21

gg ls
Kiewan
Quoteas a cheatbuster you have to test private hacks, its the only way to know what a real cheater experience during his cheating period and you can be come one with them, only way to understand them

HAHAHA
I'm a covert ops.
Parent
its true, peoples dont know how aimbot works and just whines when they see headshot
Parent
funny how you guys delete "cheatbusters" from the list... you don't have any proof that they didn't cheat! just as me :DD who says I never used etbot ;p no just kidding but tbh you should also keep them on teh list...
BOMI :XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
bomi tested some hacks/cheats ... so its right thats hes on this list! sry ls :(
tested, right, thats why he bought it
Parent
ye im sure he bought a 50€ cheat for testing purposes.
retard
Parent
I'm not unbanned and I've never been banned, and I don't blame anyone. I had fun watching the forum :)
you cant ;)
a) if it happened on a streaming server send it to pbbans (not sure if has to contain his pbguid)
b) look if it contains his etpro/pbguid in it and send it to CB
he meant cb
stop asking stupid questions
retarded belgians busted
2 belgian busts out of 40+ people.
Parent
bomi u idiot, and i protected u :(, sry @ Coke, Allir, WSK and crz
BWAHAHAHHA FAILFAG
Parent
haha nk3 da haste aber schlechte chancen :D
so you informed tosspot that you bought a bot? and cheated maybe? nice idea...
isnt your keyboard its crossfire/firefox
several nC acc which someone (you maybe) bought a bot!! :D
n1ce n1ce
sweetooth trying to get on every bot list available ?
juliank :(
ooohhh jetzt bekomm ich aber angst! :D
hast du schon mal meinen schwanz gesehen ? der reicht für jeden ! <3
Parent
du bist echt nen schwachkopf -.-
Parent
Hättest du es gewusst dann hättest du probiert ^^
Natürlich. Gebannt bin ich ja eh, wie gesagt.
Parent
Na dann hf @ cybergames :D
Parent
[FACT]
Hope you ppl are happy now. You might get innocent players banned. That list is month old now. Have you ever heard about IP fakeing or IP spoofing ? Or do everyone you have any idea how the ISP's DHCP does work ? IP-addresses cannot be the hard evidence because in once a while, ISP's own DHCP is trying to 'lease' your IP and get a new one.

And plz don't whine about 'My ip haven't changed since the jeesus was borned' The dhcpd tryes to give that same ip to same mac-address, sometimes you get the same, sometimes you don't..
[/FACT]
Would you rather they didnt bother? There is an undoubted margin of error however they're usally quite accurate, imo there is an acceptable loss which usually is proven eventualy.
Parent
It might be true that the margin of error might be small... Small but it does makes a diffrences for someone.

For example is someone get cough from cracking and stealing data from site and the the only proofs what the prosecutor got, is the ip-addresses from the time when this happened from the server logs... And they don't have the records from isp to verify these evidences. Pretty useless then.

I don't defend the cheaters. I think they're braindead morrons. My point is this.. that ain't the right way to try to get the cheaters kicked out from the scene by bannin ppl using just ip records...
Parent
Dude, half the guys on that list have already been busted with weird movies, other hax etc ...

At most, if someone is really really unlucky, there's one innocent guy in that list and we're all willing to make the sacrife :D zero tolerance, thats what you get atm. Everyone knows it, its not like it started yesterday. If you turn up on these lists there's a 1% chance there's a mistake, and its easily found out by checking the ip of the bust which turns out to another player / public ip.

Btw, i havent heard any of the busted guys complaining ... I know its hard, you pay money for cheats in a free game and you get busted. They claimed it was pbproof, no red yawns etc.. wtf! .. this aint fair.

Go ask ur money back.
Parent
It is like counting in the friction of the air when calculating what speed a ball will pick up when it is going down a ramp, quite a waste of time.
Parent
[Fact] Your ip comes from DHCP server from your isp and you dont have _any_ control over dhcp server. It means that you will get always one free ip from your isp. You cant spoof a ip at internet as far i know. Atleast it seems impossible. About fake ips its possible using proxy's... but please :DDDDD
Parent
Well i'm so sorry if the world ain't so simple for you
[FACT]

u failed

[/FACT]
Parent
like i #care about your pitiful comments
Parent
like none cares of your same replies, gtfo rly
Parent
same replies? used the same word only. You are certainly a retard then.
Parent
ignore him lol
Parent
Alexou in list ,what a surprise !
haha, nowadays "highskilled" teams recruit ppl only by their acting skill, not by their aimskill/teamplay.

image: 5362
you found gif of mystic in army!
Parent
roflmao noobs
Finland Niki ?
ROFL @ nackjee :DDDD
Put the cheatbusters back or give them an own line?
jesse, who lolz? :D
Cru3lzor = Cruel, the retarded friend of sAw?
he was so fucking obvious.
how unexpected, seeing that sAw even played with boumbo after boumbo finally got busted for etx
Parent
so shall we pm you if we will need third player? And there is an explanation why we are playing with Cru3l but i won't speak about it cuz u anyway won't believe me.
Parent
you guys are simply retarded.
Parent
explain that please, why we are retarded?
Parent
you just confirmed my point.
Parent
maybe i did, but you still didn't explain nothing so please show me how non-retarded you actually are
Parent
no thanks, you don't have to pm me.
i can't wait to hear your explanation though, too bad you don't want to tell me :[
in cruel's case it's not that much of a problem for me though since it is possible that you didn't know that he was cheating. but i don't get why anyone can play with boumbo (who was even obvious before he got busted) after he got busted with etx. i would love to know this explanation....
Parent
where i said that he didn't used it? Please show me.. Everyone said that he used it in massacre etc. Bullshit, he used it after some time of inactivity. With that i don't want to say that he is a good guy now cuz he still used it and this was a really bad idea, but few rumors were so stupid. His best time in ET was when he played for massacre. He was very effective player with a really good aim, probably u can't remember but so many known people whined about him and his gamestyle (same for ipkiss atm). Fusengate #1 came some time after when massacre folded if i can remember correctly. Where can i find him on that list, please show me? I won't talk about the second thing cuz it is not that important. If you want to play this game on some good level you need to play it seriously and with a lot of time. That was exactly what he was doing, he played it 1x more than me and after some time i was really impressed how he bashed me after 2 years of playin in only 6motnhs. All what i wanted to say is that he never used any cheat in a competitive way and before his inactivity. I am a bit stoned and shocked so sorry for my weird grammar, but i think you will get the point.

Oh and about boumbo, me and sAw were searching one merc for about 1/2h and he respond first. Ofcourse we took him and as far as i remember he didn't have better stats than me from where you can get that he played bad. Lol now i can remember, you didn't want to play vs. boumbo but imo the main reason was cuz immoo didn't want to get raped by ipkiss as always
Parent
i just realised that cruel was even on an older fusenlist aswell with 1226 ipmatches. i just don't get why ppl can still trust a player like that when he sais smth like "hey, i bought an etbot for ~80 euro but i only used it on pubs". not being on the first fusenlist doesn't mean anything. for example myth6s didn't get busted with the first fusenlist either, still he already had and used an etbot back then. and having worse stats than you doesn't really make anyone clean.

"but imo the main reason was cuz immoo didn't want to get raped by ipkiss as always" xDDDDD
and that's also the reason why immoo pm'ed sAw for a 3on3 =)
furthermore who wants to get raped by an obvious and busted cheater like boumbo

whatever
Parent
u kno there is maybe a way to get that bot and w/o any $$ oh and about IPmatches, probably you are wrong informed. Those IPmatches are forum logins not logins directly to bot. And probably mythos didn't use it b4 the first fusenlist, i can explain that but u will need to wait until sacr comeback since i can't remember one thing.
Parent
Krombi |Cru3l ?
Parent
dunno, i just remember a 3on3 i played vs sAw, ins and cruel. he was so fucking obvious
Parent
you mean ins, I presume
Parent
that's nothing new.
Parent
let me dissapoint you i didnt use it : D.
Parent
Cointozzz buzted.
rofl
i just checked that bust and his yawn: redbulL//Rload

we played him and his rload team 2 days ago. this guy cheats and is still so fucking low? xD
I couldn't even believe it when kiewan accused them.
oh damn, still no masculine_mans busted.
U mean besides the ones who got busted already?
Parent
counting one for hell
Parent
are these IPs from customers logged into forum or directly to bot?
no, its to the forums only visible to Etbot customers
Parent
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
etbot = ²expensive for pl
etbot = ²fcking useless for pl
Parent
hes like skillboost now? :D
lol retard :D
What about banning all accounts from all the past fusengates? there are still so many on here...
nice =)
if it doesn't contain his pbguid its useless
Just to make it clear for all the people that think that ones you have access to etbot list or what ever list on nC and your able to download it, that it doesn't mean you CAN use it.

There is no way we could use it without having the original hardware hash of the person that gave us his account. even if he would give it ( none ever has ) we would be banned sooner or later, since our ip would be logged in their database and would be spotted.

we could email the vendor and send our own hash, but i think their not that stupid.
miTTi, skeiz, sweetoh, nackje - nice

and btw: john - once a cheater always a cheater :D
and what about rshook expanded list? why u use 3 accounts for only 1 bot if you could do it the same with rshook/probot?
nice work i love u ! :> and sol :S
i suppose u rly haven't real life, how many hours you spended for search them profiles ?
nAiZ enGliSH SkiLLlZ
Parent
i suppose u rly haven't engrish skillz, how many hours you spended for learn them ?
Parent
but u understand what i said so, what is the problem ?
Parent
we live to bust noob
Parent
supposed to be exposed :D
Good work, keep this cooperation up ;D
lekker leppiiii !
Belgium syntic :<
idd :( zonde he
Parent
France nirv , hahahahahaahha :D
COOL! Can i touch you?
pls BAN ...
by telling you have moderator account they surely wont get rid of it... very wise, even if you were lying.
yes if you post that info public, that was already dumb enough.
OMG!!

that's my script!!
i wish u erase my ip!!

btw.. i can't see any thx to me :(
HaHa make a anticheat or GTFO evryone can make a list like that
laika<3sol
Mai 2008 now ?