Obvious cheater needs bust

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=933F20D6BC7AC1BAAC0A1C8E8BF9B4D806A62A1B

He is coming on cyber and fucking the game up (claiming he is only testing his bot), so then go to some noob server not here where there is serious players, but imo he is only enjoying the whine against him and the rape he makes.. just destroy him plz

his bot is set to high+ plus impossibilty setting: on + wallhack
50+acc

maybe made his bot himself.. so bust him and you r busting the cocain producers.. like escobar

he is aka Nazgul (from germany)
Comments
words can't express my lolage !!!!!!!! XDDDDDD
are you sure it was on cybergames?? there are never cheaters out there:( !!
yes he is the most obvious and the one with the strongest bot that come there recently.. so it kinda ruins the fucking servers, so just fuck him
Parent
gimme the ip and lets go to the server (if hes still playing) and bash him :D
btw the comment i gave was sarcasm ;d
Parent
lets leave that to the professionals.. i have no time to bust cheaters i can only give the hint.. i mean who gives a fuck about some nationcup bans, most of us arent playing there anyway.. just ban this pub retards
Parent
there are no professionals for that
Parent
well fuck the ban then just smoke him.. coz he still playing
ROFLED SOO BIG TIME:d
random german
random comment by random guy, plz, either bust him or just stfu and seek attention somewhere else
Parent
i answered your question moron
Parent
"serious players" :DDDDDDDDDD
serious players on cybergames? LOL
a lot of people who play there tend to have nice aim and gamesense, i dont know why you r being so cheeky
Parent
nah, not rly... lol
Parent
pff I come there often enough to know, so plz dont disrespect the cyber players.. and if you dont play there you wouldnt know.. and if you do, then why r you disrespecting yourself? you kinter
Parent
haha u made my day lol
Parent
thats good you can laugh about it
Parent
thought the same xd
Parent
lol @ brumu

i was on CB too, he just pwnd you :D
what an obvious... ban
Nice
fucking

ENGRISH
i'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, now write me an english poem about how much you love me you sissyboy
Parent
sorry wont happen again :S
i forgive you
Parent
Didn't noticed that you're from Germany, news imo!
Parent
stop playing on cyberg you dick
all other servers are full :(
Parent
never heard of this low
serious players on cyber
brumu u iz makin fun of yourself zLoL!
plz stop making me laugh
serious players XDDD
yes, i bet for most of you making this comments i can find plenty of people on cyber that will pwn you so i laugh at your comments
Parent
get them ,i have srv and we will play ! NP
Parent
You sum up the widely embraced retardedness; public players cant be skilled, and nobody cares about them, and cheating on a public is ok as long as people don't do it in leagues.

Who cares if they're skilled or not? Like every other player they want to have fun and win(=own people!), which a cheater effectively ruins. Not to mention, there are a lot more public players than league players. And indeed, cybergames IS a relatively skilled public server compared to many other servers.
Parent
usually its like a small win when u get that cheating bastard in a fair duel (i mean when u PWN him from behind ;D) and u feel quite better than.. so follow my instructions to enjoy playing with a cheater:

1. When you know, someone is cheating, be sure, that he is in your team!

2. If 1=No, proceed to 3, If 1=Yes, proceed to 6.

3. Change into his team, if possible.

4. Go luring behind some evil corners and lean, wait till he gets there, he´ll see you on his esp but maybe you got some skills or luck or hes just out of his whole ammo.

5. do this until you finally backrape him (while he´s infight with 3 other p...eople)

6. make some rude spam about how small his penis is, about how much hes mother failed, about his nolife, about his big tits, about his glasses, about his weight and so on.
proceed to 7.

7. look for another server (i prefer bio)

alternate 7: invite him for a private non-hack match on some random ip, which you can think out (you need to be a tough guy to invent a ip-adress! go for wikipedia!)

regards
milQ
Parent
his cb profile: http://clanbase.ggl.com/personinfo.php?pid=7049893
but you don't have ANY proofs, so U failed...
you need kellerboi!
something like basementboy? xD
Parent
just skill
why bust cocaine producers? are u crazy?
"so then go to some noob server not here where there is serious players"

You are a fucking idiot.
I actually thought Nazgul was from Belgium..
QuoteHe is coming on cyber and fucking the game up (claiming he is only testing his bot), so then go to some noob server not here where there is serious players, but imo he is only enjoying the whine against him and the rape he makes.. just destroy him plz

serious players on the cyberservers?
please don't make use my roflcopterlmfao-asslicker.
make a demo next time, words are usuless
words r good to raise awareness
Parent