xperia & mize need 3rd

Hi!

Netherlandsmize and I are looking for a skilled 3rd/backup for both random 3v3's and the OC 3v3 Premier (group A). NetherlandsMOTiF is quite busy scheduled these days so we barely get to play normal pown games. We're actually open to new people because we're so kind hearted. Must be high skilled, able to play engi/2nd engi and know where your syringe is (because I tend to forget XD) Not aiming for highest damage because you're playing with me, which means you aren't gettin' it anyway. You must be able to act on ingame comms because we think that tactics are for lows, so we just shout random shit : D

You can either pm me here or on mIRC @ #et.nl or #kreaturen

~xPERiA - over and out~

[img|left]http://www.porhomme.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kristin-kreuk-smallville-legend-of-chun-li-street-fighter-movie-1.jpg[/img]
Comments
Well, I may not be high skilled and not know how to play engy, but I do know how to shout random shit =)
Me? <3
NetherlandsznArk

such a beast
how can you highskillers lose from b2k and thef
That was 2v3, both times, Arise hasn't played in a long time and well, don't have to say anything about jackie during officials, exactly the point why we're searching a 3rd.
Parent
ask fuchS ?
Parent
Too bad jackie didnt play when karnaj was our third :D

ur still low xoxo
Parent
Low? Ah that explains how you needed to take a dick from behind to get a win against mize and me, you're nothing when it comes to 1v1, only way you can win is camping barrels for minutes in a row, be proud, we couldn't care less about points, just continue playing another 200 offis on several accounts, sent a postcard if you ever get out of your house, cheers.
Parent
yeh w/e :D
Parent
LOL :XDDDDDD
Parent
haha u juz mad cuz bad

deal with it
Parent
what would be fun about that?
Parent
u mäD hääHäH"ä
Parent
webe go take care of your sister's torso, that arm- & leggless cunt with hiv.

skinny nerd virgin with finnish white skin and red hair. Probably you are that ugly you are actually happy with the days there is no light in your fagget country you nothern fuck:D
Parent
I can play with you guys :)
nigger, placiek,
Parent
gl, groetjes aan mize :)
hou is je kk smoel
Parent
waar zit je koelistaart heb een lift nodig! ahauuww
Parent
/q Netherlands reznh1
die fuchs ofzo
kies mij!
gl guys

:P

n1 oppo
If mise is home tonight we could do a 3v3 if you're up for it.
Parent
nop sorry I'm going out tonight
Parent
what a bad picture of kristin :p
I wouldn't dare to repost, I've posted numerous pictures of dear Kristin already, can anyone get enough of her ? : D
Parent
no she's really lovely :)
Parent
gl guys
gL! hope to have time soon!
u suck m8 !!:P
btw shame i play with charlie and milhaus ;)) we'd have pwn...
Parent
[img|left]http://rlv.zcache.com/backstab_tshirt-p235348189310347879ya87_400.jpg[/img]

It's never too late. ;-D
Parent
i see what u did there :XDD cant do that man :/
Parent
gl guys ;)
Ja ik ben er klaar voor!!!
We zullen jou eerst moeten opleiden in de komende maanden, daar gaan we zeker tijd voor maken : P
Parent
please... opleiden duurt nog maar 1 uur tegenwoordig ;)
Parent
Je hebt vaak zat geoefend in BiO :p
Parent
Ja, maar dat is toch wel weer 101010101010x anders dan een 3v3tje kan ik je vertellen :DDD
Parent
Take me ;)
LOLOL vinodh still alive? wanneer komt er eens een goede poekoetjuh van je uit...
Parent
moet op paradie staan :D
Parent
ai ik kom checken man al ben ik dan wel zwaar gehavend door het bier
Parent
im avi, pm me pracc times & ill check my schedule
I've evaluated you this afternoon, you lost against jackie, I'm sorry we're looking for better candidates for the moment, nor would we want to bother your schedule, enjoy gaming.
Parent
gl beest uit rotterdam
Dankje, MiTCH uit Rotterdam
Parent
kk lowskiller, stil is, neppe wnb rotterdammer, get aids
Parent
hij neemt die vlag om stoer te doen. hij voelt niet de kleuren van de stad. MiTCH komt gewoon uit Zutphen.
Parent
waaaaaaat? Waarom zou iemand onze trotse Rotterdamse vlag nemen? Ik vind dat niemand die mag tenzij je hier geboren bent!
Parent
komen wij uit rotterdam..
Parent
gl yo 8)

e: take casek imo
2 lowskilled tardis, nigga whaaaaaaaaaaaat
What level is your 11th WoW character on your 2nd WoW account now? GJ man, gl on raids.
Parent
omfg, just quit ET already noob xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wat doe je tegenwoordig nu dan :p
Parent
geen ET, beetje HoN zo nu en dan en verder fking druk op werk ;P
Parent
Not aiming for highest damage because you're playing with me, which means you aren't gettin' it anyway. :DDDDDDDdd
duidelijk een belg nodig
"Not aiming for highest damage because you're playing with me, which means you aren't gettin' it anyway"

mAus 2,0 =:,D
doubt even maus could outdamage me in a 3v3, 5v5 on the other hand would be the opposite story :)
Parent
take foSt ;D
haha we mogen blijven dromen!
Parent
Druki online in wow?