Sniper compilation movie

I want to make a sniper fragmovie but I have no content because I've deleted all my demos and unfinished projects. If you want to contribute, PM me or /query Vanhaomena with your uploaded demo after naming it in the fashion "[email protected]_84", like SERIMESTARI_Fueldump_8.21.dm_84 if you're SERIMESTARI and you owned some people in Fuel Dump with 8.21 left on the clock.

Your action should be:
-Cool
-Performed with a scoped weapon (something covert-op-like such as satchels or a sneaky stab might be accepted if done with the sniper mindset)
-Fast paced and preferably short
-Not made on the first stage attack of SP_delivery

This 6MB clip is what the quality and style is going to look like. Expect poor humour and terrible music. I might try some artistic crap if I get ideas, so beware. If you change your mind about featuring in the movie later, for example because you decide to include the frag in another movie, please explain it and I will exclude the frag.
Comments
I shall see if I have anything
-Not made on the first stage attack of SP_delivery

:D
May have a few if I can even remember which maps they were. Only thing up is my slow boring shit so meh ._.
FranceRA$HOMON
is it possible to keep/save the search criteria in hannes demoscanner for all demo's? it always resets to 3kills-30seconds-all weaps after each scan here iirc..
FranceRA$HOMON
FranceRA$HOMON
im looking forward
damnit, lost my 3 man frag when i bought new hd...
I have one cool sniper action, just found it.

E: I did send it to you.
pubfrags ok?
Generally no but a BiO frag with recognizable opponents could pass if it's fantastic.
Parent
I once played a duel as covert ops on purefrag server :D

we were running, trying to scope & shoot instantly
i have 2 demos where I snipe the allied guy on adler who took the docs through spawn, when I spawned as an axis covie :PPP.
Finlandjaack and NetherlandszaNc will deliver something from Frostbite ;)
I never record my actions, and I always play on pubs, I'll try to record something on matches from now on and see what I can do. Got 1 nice sniper action made on pub that I have recorded, I'll check it out in case it is worth
Nothing actually...
e: what's the command to automatically record your rounds? cg_autoaction [?]
Parent
7 de mémoire
Parent
0 - Désactiver
1 – Enregistre une demo (en .dm_83 ou .dm_84) à chaque début de round (autorecord).
2 – Prend automatiquement un screenshot des scores à la fin de la map (autoscreenshot).
3 - 1+2
4 – Enregistre les statistiques du jeu à chaque fin de round (autostats).
5 - 1+4
6 - 2+4
7 - 1+2+4
9 - Enregistre une démo à chaque début de round (stopwatch uniquement).
11 - 2+9
13 - 4+9
15 - 2+4+9
16 ? - Dump les stats par arme de tous les joueurs ?
Parent
Quel homme !
Parent
Arrête tu vas me mettre la même gaule que lors du dernier OM-PSG. :{D
Parent
Tellement bandant ce 3-0 aussi :D
Parent
Ahah, perfect!
Parent
7 de mémoire
Parent
le mais bande de souries de merde fdp
Parent
Y U NO SLEEP BRO? :XDDDDD
Parent
RASHOMON
kelpaaks 3mannade+1mangarand ...vai olisko tarkotus saada vaan snipalla tapettui?
Tuskin jos siinä ei oo mitään tarkk'ampujamaista
Parent
Your action should be:
-Cool --> OK!
-Performed with a scoped weapon! --> OK
-Fast paced and preferably short --> OK
-Not made on the first stage attack of SP_delivery --> SHIT :D
delivery is never cool
Parent
true dad :D
Parent
http://www.gamestv.org/event/16986-team-dignitas-vs-nothing-is-impossible/
CIC7 Night snipes as axis on Goldrush, killing allies carrying the gold from bank while he is at truck, you have to watch the replay I suppose.
Really nice kills there that won the map for them :)
Thanks, other ETTV replays are welcome too and I'll include the one who told me in shoutouts. I'll have to ask the players if they have anything against featuring, though.
Parent