xAv busted

Im searching for a high skilled clan

contact #bsturz or /q xAv_

:)
Comments
Beaucoup de luck !
i dont think any highskilled clan would want to recruit a busted cheater (maybe evolve)
am i rly busted ?

I want proof !!!
Parent
mm i think most have noticed it by palying vs you.. and as u know demo aint solid proof cuz u know how to hide it. oh, and there was that avi vs Xpaz
Parent
i heard ganon and mica visited him @ his house and saw him playing (owning)
Parent
truedat. that makes him clean
Parent
seems like :]

or noT?
Parent
well that is a lie.
Parent
no its true
Parent
Did u cheat when they were watching?
Parent
arent u this twat who accuse anyone who is playing better than u ?
asdasdfgdfgd
asdasda
fdgdfhsdfh sgh fgh
asada
plz.
Parent
BAD TRY >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LIKE ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE J00 HAVE BEEN LIEK BUSTED N STUFF, NO ONE EVEN THINKS THAT JoO CHEAT MAYB LIEK DECEM OR ARACHON OR SOME OTHER R3T4RD
I dont understand your "sarcasm". Arachon probably would think he cheats and I think he doesnt. whatever, you're a retard.
Parent
OKAY?:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FEEL IT BITCH FEEL IT
Parent
what about bSTURZ @ CDC3 ?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Uh yeah.
i already thought u really got busted!
What happened with the old #Bsturz team? Like 3 weeks ago fuchs said #Bsturz had a new squad trying for CDC3 & EC and all I see now are some Polish guys in the team :o)
polish guys, CDC3 & EC skill only
Parent
gl, highskilled rifle.

only minus would be lack of english skills, he can speak engrish though.
WHAT BOUT UR LAN TEAM?
Parent
no good 6th.
Parent
d00d, you have squall in your team so stop whining about cheaters
Parent
He had Squall in his team.
Parent
well he aint cheating either.
Parent
Are you sure?
Parent
only minus? how about that minus that this guy is a cheater?
Parent
he aint so I wouldnt consider it as a minus.
Parent
xDDDDDDDDD How much would u bet on that?
Parent
how much do u have?
Parent
well in this case im the one who isnt gonna loose.. so how much do YOU have?
Parent
it wouldnt matter anyway, even if he would own at cdc3, you'd say he cheats, if he would play normally, you'd say he cheats, if he cant find a good and wont go to cdc, u'd say he cheats. even if I would win the bet, I'd never see the money so I really dont know whats the point of even discussing about it.
Parent
Maybe i know something that u dont? Maybe i know some1 who knows the truth? Maybe im not just guessing? Think about that.. maybe ive seen something that isnt enough for busting but it is enough to say that i know the truth.
Parent
alright then, lets have the bet, u can move the money to my bank account. about xav cheating u can ask ganon. how much spare money do u have? 50? 100 euros?
Parent
I can ask ganon? Why would i ask ganon if i know the truth..?
Parent
cuz obviously you dont.
Parent
i was on vent with them, we played and xav kept on playing the way he used to when he was accused, that makes him almost trustworthy.
Parent
=))))))))))))))))))))))))))) i was right.
Parent
gl , played with him in one clan. He isnt haxing lol. Even i preshoot more(even if he is a rifle)
u rly don't looked like highskilled... i mean: u lost against med in 3on3... both maps.

but np GL
50€ xAv.. 50€..
gL xAv1t0 <3
gl busted cheater :p
gl xAv <3
Same here!
GL xAv ( busted cheater )
evovle xD ... i said rAZz will leave when cpc3 got accounted :D XD XD fucking hacker, xAv? he became pr0 player since 1 months from nothing
razz played without rivaturner most of the games. He used it in couple of offis. It doesnt make ur aim better , only u get more vision. If u dont got the facts , just dont come here and post a fakking stupid comment
Parent
hi2u2 razz faboi
Parent
xavieboi ;P
nice rifle & nice aim GL
GL xav :D