[CB]Rhand busted (again)

Sigh, you'll all probably tell it to me again that i'm doing this out of frustration, and that I envy good old Rhand. You are probably right but since you all love this cheaters' threads i'm making you one more. Yes the title states it right: a CB admin, not just a referee (which isn't a real cb admin), but a real big admin has been 'busted'. Every sherlock of you loves Yawn so that is the point i'm departing from:

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&pbGuid=ac493826

You may be thinking: zomg guidspoofer/namefaker/not really him.
Oke maybe you are right.. just give it a click on the punkbuster guid:

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=E49A94BAEEA2B3BA9DE654E5C3EA02509667ADD1

Oke you can still say: some guy who guidspoofed him: not a single problem around: plz die.
But for those who still believe me on this path let's go and check out punkbusted.com:

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/rpi.cgi?par=ac493826;search=GUID;query=Search;_accCheck=1

And now let's check out the reason:

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/ban.cgi?par=V0039BE5E&query=Search

Now you could of course say: plz i only tried it once, but then i like quitted it cuz it sucked.
Check the dates: July 11 - July 20 - Sep 9 - Nov 12. If you really dislike cheating would you
try it again next month?!

Oke so i went to #cheatbusters.et. Friendly people as they are i was able to talk to one of
these people who try to keep the community clean. After a small talk i was told it was impossible to ban him: reason was known by [CB]Bulld0g. Luckily this busy man was online at that time.
The reason he can't be banned is the fact that there isn't 100% IP match. Bulldog could match
most of the ip but there wasnt a 100% IP match, so guys you'll have to live with the fact that busted CB admin is trying to keep you away from the cheats. He will ban/dickslap/ignore you as much as possible since YOU are a cheater. It's so easy to blaim other people for something which you actually did yourself.

I'm sorry guys but you will have to live with this fact forever since ([CB]DoneX and) espescially [CB]Chiefs can live with this fact and even make him CB admin as a reward. So: people if you want to become CB admin: just get dynamic IP, get your cheats online, and you'll get the job sooner or later! Eventhough you have to answer the question whether you have ever been banned or have ever cheated in a [CB] interview you’ll still have all chances right open for you!

Thnx to Bulldog, chuckie/podeba, DoneX, Yawn, Saken (eventhough you don't know you helped) for this info.
Special shoutout to Kiss for convincing me to make this public again. The real credits go to chuckie/podeba and his cheatbuster friends! Bulldog plz keep on the work and try to ban him one day!
Comments
nice :XD
Why are u spamming xfire now all the time?!?!
Parent
bio is down :XD
Parent
lol, i played there this morning, got owned by [>>] RaZiel :<<<
Parent
oh noes! :D
Parent
But after yawning him, he was some jew hacker, so im the best still!
Parent
How come you talk more on ventrilo when you play with MTM` then if you play with team BE?
Parent
lol it was destiny=idan HAHAHA

he is not hacker :XD

got owned by a jew

even im better then him :'(
Parent
Ofc hes not hacker
Parent
hi squall, it was me ;]
i faked only the rewind tag, cuz my street name is Raziel !
my yawn warning are bad cfgs due new PC, allready talked about it with chuckie and its cool, so u got owned @ public?
hi2u, cu soon
Parent
i know it was bad cfgs only i know
Parent
lo ata lo..
Parent
won him to many times at 1on1 :'(

even razii laugh at him LOL

so stfu low-
Parent
Played with you @ small maps, you sucks hard.
Parent
didnt touched computer for 2 weeks and then enter small maps GG

wanna 1vs1?

oh and in that small maps i owned you lots of times :'(
Parent
Nah, you gave me excuses like a little boy, n00b :(
Parent
they were real.

any way i won idan @ 1on1 like hell :XD

razii laugh at him like hell hehohoheohe

the end.
Parent
ofc u'r better then me!
Parent
Go play U|k* Haruno Sakura
Parent
pretty skilled these forward guys isnt it?
Parent
ffs.. anyone else then me fakenicking raziel? darn....
Parent
thats really boring... if u dont have a job :XD
Parent
you first spammed bio al the time ?
Parent
You play @ pubs? :O
Parent
i just replied cuz everyone else did
Parent
when I was playing, u were pwning telenet ^^
Parent
ok more inbox spam for you:D:Ddd
Parent
same reason as meth tbh
Parent
Same reason as meth & etc
Parent
itz teh end of teh wirld?
Parent
random fanboi comment
Parent
haha , rhand you noob.
daar kanker buster zal je leren

homo
at least he is running a nice cup!
start playing ESL or stop whine!
Hahaha en dat zit je tegen mij cool te doen, noob x_x
maar jij bent ook een idijoot
Parent
were still waiting for bans update 12 ;l
Parent
lolOLOL wTF
Was you cheating when I played you? :<
Not that it made any difference, but you know...
he only cheated 2 years ago, not anymore
Parent
How can u be so sure?
Parent
yes otherwise you wouldn't be so nabbie like me :>
Parent
Why do people think using a hax automatically makes you highskilled? If you use a hack these days in offi's and don't want to get busted you don't set it to the highest value as fast as possible. You just put it low the first time, and after some weeks you put it a bit higher cos you "improved" and then you put it a bit higher etc.

Btw, not even remotely close to the truth nor being funny : >
Parent
well then you still suck because 2 year of hacking and not even improved that much :P crappy hacker ;)
Parent
It's already detected by PB for more than 2 years :-D
Parent
HAahah Lekker rhandii
haha owned :D

BAN him plz..
omg trixor guidspoofed rhand ! because he hates him
yes he told us! :o
Parent
[dutch] als ik dat gedaan heb zou ik me diep schamen om zo'n lelijke retard te spoofen [/dutch]
Parent
Jammer dat je nooit de ballen zal hebben om me dat in men gezicht te zeggen.
Parent
hahahah :D:D: big e-boy
Parent
Kom met ons mee naar FOM 9.1?
Parent
je bent verdomme 21 en je lijkt op iemand van 14/15 en tegen andere op elke post zetten van cheater cheater and stuff hoe kanker zielig kan je zijn
Parent
Jij hebt me door.
Parent
iig beter dan 15 zijn en het binkie uithangen op i-net
Parent
this de waarheid en hoezo de binkie uithangen? =D zeg ik dat ik je in elkaar sla ofzo als je zoiets tegen me zegt in een post? wat is hier de binkie uithangen? ik zeg alleen dat hij kankerzielig is en tja ik ben zelf ook kankerzielig ik weet hoe hij zich voelt
Parent
wa zedde gij dan ?
Parent
Ik wist dat je Rhan nie mogt maar dit gaat ver koe !!

EDIT : No lan for you
ik deed het speciaal voor jou :<
Parent
waar was je gister dan !
Parent
xDDDD pukkelpop smiddags terug, dan gaan vliege met me ULM, dan gaan eten op restaurant om 10u was k terug :<<<<
Parent
was idd kingsize portie biefstuk met pepersaus!!!
Parent
Nam nam. :P
Parent
ooh ma dessert was nog beter oor^^ na 4 dage vort ete, smaakt da wel
Parent
ons een beetje in de steek laten voor voedsel....

kgeef je helemaal gelijk ^^
Parent
lag je op de campnig :p? waare?
Parent
prive camping voor crew die van jullie was te crowded!!!
Parent
was je crew oow vet ssaai :p
Parent
nah zat in boilerroom en mogt mense van de hekken afduwe was best gezellig :D

maareuh als je op trap naar podium moest staan werdet best saai, hele tijd op die DJ staan kijke, en tegen tienerhoertjes zegge dat ze ni op het podium moges taan ook al is hun vriendje de Dj..
was wel vermoeiend zo ure rechtstaan ma egt wel fijn :D
Parent
ben niet naar boiler geweest veel te druk en het zweet van andere drupte daar op uwe kop was ma niks :p ik von enter shikari 2 keer toch het vetste za :p en het hele campnig gebuere xD :p
Parent
ja ben ene keer na gewone camping gewest egt zottekot vent!!!
Parent
wij lage echt gans vooraan da was nog chill.
Parent
ma ik vin werchter tog nog altijd meer chill dan pukkelpop das gewoon teveel stages, juust da comedy stage was egt een goe idee egt gelache daar
Parent
ja ben ik niet geweest ben ik gistere pas achter gekome dat da er was :/
Parent
pretty old tbh!!
i know, but remember perfo?
Parent
yeah :( *snueff* still miss this attentionwhore!
Parent
HAHAHA I knew it for ages :>
someone who knows you irl pretty good told me it isnt!!!
He is right with the fact that I cheated. But I never ever played on a PB-server with cheats, so I can impossibly be busted by PsB and Yawn and those things.

The things on PsB are:

- Cvar r_uifullscreen = 1 (not a cheat)
- MD5Tool Mismatch: etmain/zz_quad.pk3 (len=2048) (which was in that time downloadable on all kinds of Jaymod servers)

So afaik, this is a fake.
Parent
if you dont remove your bot properly and go to an etpro server with pb after cheating on a non pb server you will be busted aswell!
Parent
I didn't have to remove it cos it was never installed in my ET map. I even installed 2 ET's on my computer to never let them "touch" each other.

So you see, I've never been busted for cheating and never will.
Parent
wow then you was one of the smarter cheattryer :D (new word)
Parent
Thank you ;-p
Parent
Rhand on 20/08/07, 14:39:41 PM | Reply

He is right with the fact that I cheated

and u are CB admin.... funny shit :D
Parent
could you please at least explain why you cheated? without being rude if possible.
Parent
In the start I was curious (because I played on server where a lot of cheaters were) and then it was quite fun to "own" the other cheaters on those servers.
And I wanted to break a record on a bot-server and I couldn't do it without cheats :<
Parent
This bust is fake.
Parent
You don't have to believe me, just take care of my babys.
Parent
I meant as in sure? missed the question mark sorry! Don't worry Rhand If I thought you were a cheater we would not be speaking now.
Parent
I used cheats on pubs once in a while 2 years ago.
Parent
QuoteRhand on 20/08/07, 14:39:41 PM | Reply

He is right with the fact that I cheated"

banbanban!
Parent
Nice, wish i had that much time :-(
why, you got busted too?
Parent
How ave i got busted
Parent
Nice excuse.
Rhand if u need better hax with clean pb ss and good human aim pm me :)
Fredzio always avi to help out friends!
Parent
Yehooo,cheating is allowed in non-pb servers!!!But you get ban when you were cheating in pub(cant see difference)...N1.
Can't wait for a day when cheating is allowed in officials.
soon my friend soon!
after the success of 2on2 ladder let's go to cheatersladder!!!
Parent
can't wait, i allready wnb high.
Parent
lolled =DDD
and ur still low :D
John to Police officer: that's right, i was a criminal (i have a criminal record)
Police o.: NP, Here's ur badge, gun ... gl

John's thinking: muahhahahaaa!!! I can shoot good guys now also xD sooOoOo PWND!!!!11!!11!11oneoneee

+ im almost 90% sure that 1 "haxbuster" inst clean also...going to prove it so0Oon...

+ just look at CB 6o6 ladder - I loled xD DEAD :DDDdddD ... fuck all CB ppl--> get aids all TNX ...... 3o3 ladder 1/4 of ladder cheaters ( ladder should be: "who has better hax")

+1 more question why haxorz arent baned from xfire? admins(like sol, yes u, u fuckface) are baning loekino and other spamers instead of haxorz...GG

ET IS DEAD. waiting for rtcw 2
Have fun waiting another 2-3 Years.
Parent
cod 2 > all
Parent
you flame sol
i like you
Parent
So that's why you were so skilled ..
Rhand you are really retarted =)
I am quite dissapointed in you Rhand.
When you feel something hurting, then I am in you, too.
Parent
Oh my, what's up with the incredibly polite speech and proper punctuation as well as spelling suddenly?
Parent
xD Btw, is smokey dead or smth?
Parent
He went to Finland for 2 weeks. He will make a journey starting at the west coast going to the centre.
Parent
Ah I see. Cool!
Parent
finally that ass gets something he deserves
oew nu krijg je een hoop EC teams achter je aan
come down,we are just players,they are admins.They have right to cheat.
yea ofc...apartheid!
Parent
dies goed :D heb je geen vrienden dan?
haha, lol oO
ha ha rhand

ha ha

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAha ha rhand

ha ha

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAha ha rhand

ha ha

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA RETARD
voorbeeld van een grote debiel
Parent
imo it's pretty funny :DD
Parent
jij moet niet lachen jij zat te smeken of ik je pbss niet wilde gaan posten :P
Parent
Die dag zal me altijd bijblijven :D
Parent
is een leuke quote he :>>
Parent
de bommmmmm
Parent
Haha, die quote is echt zalig :D
Parent
n1 Koe
typisch een gevalletje van arrogantie, maar zelf geen haar beter zijn(dutch)
gg@cb admins

ggkoe
this guy is a total noob and a retard. why givin a shit about him.. ppl like him doesnt even deserve a slap. rest my case
I'm sorry but as you say there's no reason for banning him. So what makes you this retarded to pull out a post like this on crossfire? Like we haven't enough bullshit spam here on crossfire.

One last thing about Rhand being an admin for ClanBase: Rhand has done more work in two months then someone else of ClanBase.
zero tolerance?
Parent
Zero tolerance, is some crappy shit. It's something which isn't human. Because with zero tolerance you don't make decision on feeling but only on some letters. I mean almost every case here which is about cheating has different things which makes people think about more then just some letters.
Parent
treu that but u know how they work!
Parent
yeah good work..CB admin with bad mouth..have you seen him talk in public irc channels? rly i feel this guy is a shame for CB folks
Parent
There's a difference between talking with an attitude and doing great stuff (like hosting cups etc.). Sure, he can be pretty arrogant, but I don't see you hosting SummerCup...
Parent
I haven't seen him talking on public irc channels with arrogance or whatever, maybe he did things like that. But, as I said he's doing a great job for ClanBase and also for ET. And I know Rhand already quite a long time and I know he has his arrogance but I think ClanBase needs an admin with some balls right now to keep ET at ClanBase alive.
Parent
bb baardaap
Quote by razz Rhand u are the most retarded person in this community apart from chmpp so will u shut the fuck up u belgian no life geek.
this man is right!
Parent
totally agree :XD
Parent
Spelen met cheaters is erger
Parent
zo respectloos! het is best wel hypocriet dat mensen als jij anderen retards durven te noemen
je bent zelf ook een gamer :p
Banning for IP matching is the stupid thing I ever saw

95% of Europe ISP use dynamic IP
Koe, you really think you're going to get the admin possition by some lame action like this?
This just shows us how desperate you are.
This is a fake bust, you are a retard, and al the guys who 'helped' you are lowminded peons.
you are wrong wrong wrong, i'm fully aware of the fact that i'm totally not going to get a similar job anyhow when i would have posted this, and i said that aswell to kiss before posting this.

And you call cheatbusters lowminded persons well start checking your own brainz k thnx np
Parent
I never said cheatbusters are lowminded, I said the guys who helped you with this 'bust' are lowminded.

You can easily spoof an ETpro guid, which you are using to link it to Rhand, but the PB guid doesn't match so it isn't Rhand, because if he downloaded ET again and cheated on the second ET on the pc he would also have a different ETpro guid.

And as Rhand said before, he only cheated on non-pb servers.

So please, fuck off and have a nice day.

oh and btw:
Quote by KoeSo: people if you want to become CB admin: just get dynamic IP, get your cheats online, and you'll get the job sooner or later! Eventhough you have to answer the question whether you have ever been banned or have ever cheated in a [CB] interview you’ll still have all chances right open for you!

This only shows how much you hate Rhand because he got the admin position and you didn't.
Parent
still think barti should get it that's true np

ps cheatbusters helped me with this 'bust'

ah k and still cheating on non public servers is allowed ah k.
so basically when i'm driving in a car on public roads and i kill someone on purpose it isn't allowed and i'll get punished, bt when i drive someone on a circuit with same car it is allowed cuz it isn't on public road ah k
Parent
Please you really are incredibly stupid.
Did I ever stated cheating is allowed, even tho you will never get busted? No. I am totally against cheating and everyone who ever was more than 10 minutes on ventrilo with me knows it.

It's just the fact that you are trying to bust him with the wrong evidence + you are not doing this from a cheatbuster point of view, you are just hungry for some revenge.
Parent
xD oki sorry i'm not allowed to 'bust' a possible cheater because he isn't my best friend :DDDDD good joke!
Parent
you totally don't understand what I replyd.
read it again and reply with something that showes me that you are a bit smarter than I currently think you are.

Otherwise, I hereby close this discussing because you are to stupid to understand what I am saying.
Parent
there wasnt 100% ip match of perfo either and still he got banned :(
no, there were not.
Parent
What do u mean exactly?
Parent
that perfo was banned without [q]solid[/q] proof and i want him to get unbanned tbh.

when is his ban over btw?
Parent
Quotethere wasnt 100% ip

The IP matched 100 % that's all what I tried to point out, if I remember right.
Parent
clanbase strikes again

flames for admin
GO Flames! :D :P
Parent
Tbh, nobody gives a shit about your hopes and dreams.
xD plz stop defending your brother and check 90% of this forum's comments: they do give a shit
Parent
Look kiddo:

- 50% of this community doesn't know enough about busting cheaters to see that this bust is a bust based on fake evidence.
- The other 50% hates Clanbase & Rhand too much to even consider the fact that you are only doing this out of revenge.

And btw, I'm more trying to prove how stupid you are then to defend my brother, you know shit about busting cheaters + learn to live with the fact that you don't have what it takes to be a topadmin instead of posting this kind of crap.
Parent
nice flaming a guy who is keeping the community active with decent cups/adminning etc....
if such a person is a cheater, he deserves a CB and/or ESL ban + all the flame.
Organising cups and adminning is still something you do out of free will and not because you will use it to keep you unbanned.
Parent
Rot op vieze dwerg.
Parent
So you are stating that you are allowed to cheat as admin, as long you keep the scene alive ?
Parent
No, i didnt state that. but if he cheated with somekind of hax like 2 years ago and compare that to the great effort and admin work he is putting into the ET community now i cant be arsched about him using somekind of hax two years ago.
Parent
Digitalnick is Rhand's brother wright?
Yes, Rhand is my brother.
Parent
deserve a good 10 year ban + 5 for being a CBadmin and cheater @ once
Cvar r_uifullscreen = 1

that's not a hack, but the rest is though
Quote by DigitalNickAnd as Rhand said before, he only cheated on non-pb servers.

and obviously forgot to remove a file / cvar. You're one dumb 'lowminded' person, thanks for confirming it's him. Or maybe it was you? Feel like doing a confession? Now is the time.

Useless talk anyway, he will never get banned (unless he gets caught in the future), we couldn't prove it was him although the IPs got very, VERY close to the ones from his clanbase account. So he got lucky and he's doing a good job now, give it a rest.
... "confirming"? Rhand said himself that it was on non-PB servers... What's there to confirm?
Parent
I got home from work late so I didn't read the whole thread. I said that because DigitalNick was pming me on irc saying it was guidspoof, which he repeated in this thread, k?
Parent
I see. Well, try reading the whole thread. It kinda answers some questions :P
Parent
I read his explanation, it still doesn't explain how the cheat file and cheat cvar got him PB banned.
Parent
It does, you just don't want to accept it.

I DOWNLOADED THE FUCKIN ZZ_QUAD.PK3 FROM A JAYMOD SERVER. SO THATS WHY IT IS IN MY ET MAIN AND THATS WHY I GOT BANNED FOR IT.

THE ET_AIM 10 IS FROM MY STEPHBROTHER WHO USED BACK AT THAT TIME MY COMPUTER. AND HE GOT BUSTED WITH IT.

DO U NOW UNDERSTAND IT????
Parent
SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM

#emo.et
Parent
Merci voor Empire Earth, best wel goei spel.
Parent
Dat vind ik er ook van,
ik heb het uren (single player) gespeeld

Echt best wel een goed spel..

(Rhand, je moet het begrijpen. Je hebt zaken relaties [zoals deze]
en je hebt een beetje neut-oep-elkaar-relaties)
Parent
Alleen vind ik alles na 1900 wel dik schijt, die vliegtuigen enzo trekken op geen bal.

(tuurlijk begrijp ik dat, ik doe het toch zelf ook ;-p)
Parent
Ik was té goed in dat spel.

Ik viel direct aan, met mijn werk mannekes en liet dan gewoon torens ( BIJ EEN SOURCE ) bouwen en dan werden die werknemers doodgeschoten

en dus stierven ze langzaam maar zeker uit

muhahaa
Parent
Good job answering one of my older replies.

Quote by RhandBut I never ever played on a PB-server with cheats, so I can impossibly be busted by PsB and Yawn and those things.

You don't actually have to cheat to get 'busted' by punkbuster. Just putting a cheatfile in your ET folder is enough. Enough for a PB ban, enough for a CB ban. We can not verify your n1 story, like I explained to your n1 brother. Maybe you downloaded it from a server, maybe you cheated.
Parent
He already posted what happened somewhere, read through this thread again, it's in here somewhere.
Rhand on 20/08/07, 14:39:41 Del | Edit | Reply

He is right with the fact that I cheated. But I never ever played on a PB-server with cheats, so I can impossibly be busted by PsB and Yawn and those things.

The things on PsB are:

- Cvar r_uifullscreen = 1 (not a cheat)
- MD5Tool Mismatch: etmain/zz_quad.pk3 (len=2048) (which was in that time downloadable on all kinds of Jaymod servers)

So afaik, this is a fake.

editted about the et_aim 10 --> My stephbrother used that afaik (it's his name).
edit2: and yeah, i posted everything already above.
Then you forgot to remove that file, like I said. the IPs in the ban are yours. If you stand by this explanation, I must call you a liar.
Parent
Dude, Invoke doesn't have files that should be installed somewhere. You just assign your ET folder (for which I made a NEW ET-folder) and play. It never came in contact with my real ET-folder.

The quad.pk3 I have from a jaymod server.
Parent
invoke has files that can be detected

and the zz_quad.pk3 is some rtcw console thing, some hacks need it to work but it's not necessarily a hack
Parent
That's possible, but in the end what matters is that you got PB banned for it. CB players (or admins) tend to get CB banned for that. However here we are again with the IPs not matching your CB account by a hair and bla bla.
Parent
It was my brother ©
thats copyrighted, to PERFOO:D
Parent
I can confirm that we have a stephbrother named sylvester who played on Rhand's pc with the nickname syly.
The red triangle with that cheatcvar only stand behind the name syly, so he must have typed it in his console once on a public.
Parent
It was my mother ©

Rhand fucking retard =)
I can confirm that we have a stephbrother named sylvester who played on Rhand's pc with the nickname syly.
The red triangle with that cheatcvar only stand behind the name syly, so he must have typed it in his console once on a public.
Parent
Let me tell you a little secret. This may be true but unless you can prove it we have to asume it was either you or Rhand. That's what the IP tells us which is the only thing we can rely on. We can't send out detectives all over the world to interrogate cheaters and their friends, brothers, moms and pets. Sorry.
Parent
tbh I don't care weither you believe it or not, IP doesn't match anyway.

Even if it matched I wouldn't care, Rhand already confessed.
Parent
It matched in my books, just not in CB's. I SMELL MANIPULATION FROM THE RULES BY RHAND, HE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN SOME DAY. btw I thought it was guidspoof? eh? eh?
Parent
IP doesn't match, so it is spoofed.

btw, why wont you guys Jetro? And pleae don't tell me it's because ip doesn't match :DDD
Parent
sup dynamic IP. It matched for the first 3 numbers. Just not the last one, Rhand got lucky :p
And yes, the same thing happened in jetro's case. No matter how much we all wanted to ban him, we couldn't. CB rules. No exact match = no ban.
Parent
Wat's up with ESL and/or WL rules?
Parent
ET SUX,

it is my favorite game, but if even the fucking admins hack, ET IS REALY A DEAD GAME..

Thnx Rhand fucking retard, you where calling me a hacker while ago:S

Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker HackerHacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker Hacker
You are so stupid =)
Parent
You are so funny:
----------------------------------------------

<Chalk> rhank
<Chalk> rhand
<Chalk> laat maar nooit, ik heb u nodig xD
<Chalk> onze cup match
<Chalk> zou graag herzet willen worden
<Chalk> we hebben zelf wildcarted, maar verkeerd uur opgegeven
<Chalk> 22.00 wouden we liever, matjaaaa tis 21.00
<Chalk> ok tis nu 6 minute op vooRHAND maar ik wacht al even eigelijk (nie dak de schuld op u steek ze :p)
<[CB]Rhand> praat me den tegenstander
<Chalk> o k
<[CB]Rhand> wtf gast
<[CB]Rhand> inm wint me forfeit?
<[CB]Rhand> moetk daarom héél de play-offs uitstellen met 4 dagen, omda gellie vandaag ne forfeit geeft?
<Chalk> tja shit happens
<[CB]Rhand> vieze vieze spasten
<Chalk> da kan toch gebeuren
<Chalk> normaal waren we met 8
<Chalk> dus schelden mag niet hé adminnetje
<[CB]Rhand> vieze vieze spast

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Parent
vieze vieze spast !
Parent
translate it please
Parent
[[[[ Sorry for my bad English :]]]]

<Chalk> rhank
<Chalk> rhand
<Chalk> late but ever, i need you xD
<Chalk> our cup match
<Chalk> would be nice to be changed from time
<Chalk> we used our wildcart, but we give up the wrong hour
<Chalk> 22.00 was our thought, but tjaaaaaaa it's 21.00 now
<Chalk> Ok, i'ts now 6min. before (op voorhand = [something like: before]

But dont you get the joke: vooRHAND (rhand ... ha-ha...)

tis nu 6 minute op vooRHAND maar ik wacht al even eigelijk (nie dak de schuld op u steek ze :p)

<[CB]Rhand> talk with the antagonist
<Chalk> o k
<[CB]Rhand> wtf dude
<[CB]Rhand> inm wint with forfeit?

<[CB]Rhand> Do i have to postpone the COMPLETE play-offs with 4 days, becaus you giva a forfait today?

he was typing in dialect, so it's actually more pitty (and dirty)

<Chalk> tja shit happens

<[CB]Rhand> dirty dirty spasten (spasten eum... jurks? ok it's wrong typen prolly, but you pronounce it like that j-u-r-k

<Chalk> It just can happen
<Chalk> normally we were with 8
<Chalk> so don't scold (use dirty words) hé adminnetje ( = little admin)
<[CB]Rhand>dirty dirty noob/dude/jurk/shitface/cocksucker

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Parent
You suck(Y)
Parent
Whahahahhaaha
omg
how could i miss that!
imo: we have to make a poll !

Can Rhand still be an admin?

Yes
No
Ban R(hand)tards
3 months ban for et_aim 10
Parent
Kben geen admin meer ;-p
Parent
LIFEBAN VIEZE VIEZE SPAST :-D
There was an IP Match :P
If there was, why would both chuckie and bulldog say there wasn't?
Parent
WHY ARE WE LOOKING AT THIS POST IN 2010?!?!?!?!?
Parent
Why are YOU looking at this post in 2010?
Parent
I have no idea, i was at my mums house on my old computer and this was teh last page i viewed according to firefox =D
Parent